[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

would you settle for a stronger girl than you?
>>
>settle
nigga i cant even get an ugly girl
>>
>stronger girl than you
That's literally impossible for a woman to be stronger than me. I'm a non-Indian male.
>>
I doubt there are girls who are stronger than me. No, I don't consider strength to be the ability of lifting heavy things but being stronger in fights.
>>
>>78284118
for a girl to be stronger than me she has to either roid or be taller than me. dunno if i'm ok with the former and tall girls are not into smol guys
>>
>>78284118
I want to kiss every muscle on her body.
>>
>>78284118
yes if we liked each other
>>
>>78284118
i have a bmi of 16, the majority of women are physically stronger than me lmao
>>
>>78284118
That would be awesome, she might be stronger in the beginning but i would train hard and be stronger then her soon!
>tomboygf when???
>>
>>78284118
My wife is stronger yes, and taller. I'm not even that much a manlet she's just huge. Stronk slav gorilla woman genes
>>
Yes. I long for death by snu snu.
>>
>>78284402
what are you doing on r9k pal
>>
>>78284497
I was coming on here before we got together, not one of those

>got a gf, good riddance to you fuckers
>>
>>78284118
I'm a big fat fuck and I lift weights, I'm not that strong but still, for a woman to be stronger then me she would need to be absolutely blasting roids.
>>
impossible to settle for a stronger girl because I actively desire one
>>
>>78284118
>a stronger girl than you
I'm not a girl
>>
>>78284751
and yet he still posts... curious... what does wifey think about you posting on the incel board? does she even know o.O
>>
>>78284118
I wouldn't call that settling
settling is when you can't get what you want
>>
>>78284118
Lol @ all the chuddies that think women can't be stronger than them. There are women that MAX out the leg press machine in my gym. I'm a twink and even though I train my glutes and legs, I don't think I would be able to achieve that any time soon. You guys aren't aware of the fbb community. That being said, strong girls make me melt. I'd love to have a muscle mommy gf who wouldn't mind having a cute pretty boy bf.
>>
>>78285695
You're just fucking weak dude, those leg press machines with the stack only go up to like 120kg, if you can't leg press that then you aren't actually a man.
>>
>>78285628
She's probably beat me up for it lol
>>
>>78284118
Settle? I dream of a muscle mommy gf to dress me up like a doll and peg me.
>>
>>78285815
this guy gets it.

verification not required
>>
>>78285762
Not the cable leg press but the incline leg press that you can stack plates upon plates on.
>you aren't actually a man.
Don't care it gets me hard seeing a woman stronger than me.
>>
>>78284118
I'd worship a strong woman... I'm a massive slut for those.
>>
File: Monster1.jpg (123 KB, 1080x1080)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>78284164
Right. The kind of roided up genetic freak female that could actually be stronger than my viking warrior looking ass would be a straight up monster no thanks.
>>
>>78284118
i bodybuild but my girlfriend powerlifts. my bench is better but her squat and deadlift are insane, both in 400s.
so she is technically stronger than me but i am pretty jacked. we been working out since college so about 8 years
>>
>>78285763
>tfw no muscle girl to beat me up and step on me while she flexes her biceps and smirks
>>
>>78286139
Yeah I can't resist them try as I might. I'd love to get crushed between a strong woman's thighs. Worship her as she brings out my sub tendencies.
>>
>>78284118
i wouldn't really have a choice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.