[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: La vie.jpg (36 KB, 600x600)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
My fucking cunt of a gf says she doesn't find me attractive (but frequently comments on other people being hot). Also she told me that she would like to sleep with other people - and she's bisexual, so that includes both men and women, so I can't really trust her being with friends either. Her best friend is a lesbian btw, but she insists that she doesn't find her attractive.

Thing is I have no good friends, so if I leave her I will be lonely as shit. What the fuck should I do? Other girls have called me attractive in my past, but not my fucking gf (who is objectively not very attractive).
>>
>>78284438
Leave her, anon. Better to be alone than a cuck faggot.
>>
watch her bang Tyrone
>>
>>78284438
>she would like to
She's already sleeping with other people.
>>
>>78284438
Either leave her or let it run till she eventually cheats and the whole thing implodes. Maybe you can get a few month or years of companionship out of her if you can't be alone at all.
>>
>>78284471
this.
if he had flat out said he's okay with it she would've either told him shes already doing or would just not hide it moving forward.
>>
>>78284438
Just rape her you fucking faggot OP god damn actual beta male kys kuck women are retarded and they dont know what they want
>>
I've never been in a relationship, but I have been in jobs.
When I'm being cucked out of a decent wage, responsibilities and flexibility, and I can't afford to quit, I just put my head down, start putting out feelers, increasing my skills, and organising my affairs, preparing to make my exit.
Searching for a gf when you are already in a relationship is a lot easier. Just like searching for a job is easier when you have a job.
When the day comes, act friendly and professional. Say "Thanks for taking a chance on me. I really valued our time together. But I've just been offered an opportunity that I can't turn down. Even still, I am always open to revisiting our relationship in the future. Let's keep in touch, and I'd love to catch up for lunch sometime".
And then never talk to her again.
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1023)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>78284438
Anon, I don't know if this advice will get through to you in the ocean of half-hearted or trollish replies, but I want to give some perspective borne of my own experience as a semi-oldfag

It's going to be a hard decision and it's going to hurt bad for a while, but you need to find your way out of that relationship as soon as possible. When you're with someone with whom there's mutual love, the thought of denigrating your partner's appearance/exploring physical intimacy with others is a completely alien concept.

When you get the gf you deserve, she'll be crazy about you, and you her. The fact you've even come to ask for this advice instead of leaving the relationship signals a strong lack of self-worth. A man with an attuned sense of self-worth would have already been out of this relationship after what you've revealed (assuming you're not LARPing), it wouldn't even be a question. And the fact you haven't walked away only makes your gf respect you less. I know because I had exactly the same experience.

You need to take some time to be by yourself, to suffer, and to throw yourself into your passions. Doesn't matter what strange interest/hobby it is, women love passion. PEOPLE love passion. Preferably find something that makes you fit, and makes you feel capable and confident.

I hope this advice gets through to you. I was in the same situation, so I feel like this is the closest I can get to going back in time to give myself this advice. Trust me, you're stronger than you think, and strong enough to get through the pain. Good luck, and safe travels.

Also, this--v
>>78284471
>>
>>78284438
I tell you what i did.
Same scenario as you, very shy,no friends, gf is my looks equal.
She always was resented me, saying i'm not good enough and she could do better. At first i was depressed AF, then i realized it was her that was causing this, but i didnt want to go back to being an incel so i did this:
>completely emotionally detached
>only use her for sex like she was a prostitute, do you care if a prostitute sleeps with other men ? not really
>installed malware on her phone (dumb whore was so easy to trick)
>clone her phone, found out she was cheating with a chad, obv the guy was never going to commit to her since he was way to attractive
>keep fucking her like a whore for 1 year
>meet another girl finally and we connect, tell her i found out my gf is cheating
>send text proof of cheating to my gf and her parents saying its over and wont speak to her again

mfw i got an upgrade and got a prostitute for free for 1 year.
>>
>>78284438
demand better or leave her, or else you're continually telling yourself that you have no self-respect by acting like you have no self-respect.
>>
>>78285254
Extremely based.
From my experience I would say treat all women like free prostitutes. Put in the bare minimum for them, fuck them and if they ever cheat or leave (very likely) you won't give a shit and you will never be emotionally devastated.
Foids themselves know this, the more effort you put into the relationship and the more you love them, the more they hate you and see you as weak and needy. But if you simply don't care about them and treat them as replaceable they find that attractive and will be crawling all over you.
>>
>>78284438
>average-ugly feminine man goes for a bpd woman out of his league
>blames everyone else except himself
>>
>Thing is I have no good friends, so if I leave her I will be lonely as shit. What the fuck should I do?
This is the problem. You are scared of feeling lonley so you become a cuck because you dont stand up for yourself.
>>
>>78285200
Beautiful words. I never expect seeing something as nice on this board.
>>
>>78285275
nah i treat my current gf well, but just cos i know i can trust her. She knows the truth about life, her country was in a dictatorship and her brother got killed in front of her.

She is completely different from the average western woman that will think she is literally getting raped if she has to clean the house and not order food every night.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.