[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6838.jpg (40 KB, 611x611)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Years and years of self improvement are overshadowed by the fact that Im 5 foot 3 by the end of the day. There really is no point in going through the pain of self improvement if you wont even be treated like a human. Men dont respect, women disagree with you, and friends eventually forget about you
>>
>>78284987
your thinking is atrocious
>waaah I'm 5'3"
you could have been 4'2" or 5'8". if you were, you'd probably whine about it just as much, no more, no less. accept yourself and you won't have to whine about it at all, or ever think about it
>'going through the pain of self improvement' as if it's a trade and you made a deal with someone to get something in exchange
>Men dont respect
don't associate with people who don't respect you
>women disagree with you
you can be a 6'5" gigachad and women will still disagree with you because they think it's cute or whatever, why do you give a shit? don't associate with people who don't respect you
>friends eventually forget about you
happens to everyone, friends come and go, get over it

people significantly taller than you still have to deal with the problems that you have to deal with. and at the end of the day, even if you do have it worse and you're living life on hard mode... have you ever defeated hard mode by whining and bitching about it?
>>
>>78284987
I don't believe you've spent years and years self improving in any meaningful way. If you had, you wouldn't be thinking this way.

If you actually want to self improve, the first thing you should work on is your victim complex.
>>
Just transition. 5'3" is a good height for your future husband.
>>
>>78285306
You sound like a redditor

>>78285327
No I have. But at a certain point, you have to understand your situation and give up. And I dont have a victim complex just because I know that short men get treated like shit
>>
>>78285756
The responses you're getting demonstrate that this board has been invaded by fags and women and had it's native black pill culture destroyed.

I know your struggle. Find something you enjoy and forget the world. It's not for us.
>>
>>7828588
> board has been invaded by fags and women
Yeah definitely. They think being this short is an inconvenience when its borderline a disability with how different the world is. Theyre still trying to argue the fact that its all in my head when it clearly not
>>
>>78284987
are you legit 5'3 as a man or trolling? its hard to believe an actual 5'3 guy would come here
>>
>>78284987
>and friends eventually forget about you
Shit friends then.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.