[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GArSauAaIAAgbES.jpg (674 KB, 947x1200)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
Recently tried masturbating with strokes instead of just focusing on the frenulum. Didn't feel too great and I had to use lube to even do it properly. Do you need to be uncut to make this work? Also does this mean sex would also feel boring for me?
>>
File: 1714746963136593.png (973 KB, 1250x1250)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
>Do you need to be uncut to make this work?
If by stroking you mean getting the foreskin to move up and down your glans, then yes.
Most circumcised people have very short foreskins that can barely move an inch.
>Also does this mean sex would also feel boring for me?
If you want to know how sex physically feels, get a Venus Real onahole.
They are usually out of stock most of the time and pretty expensive, but they're also top-quality and their gimmick is to make it feel like a real vagina as close as possible.
>>
>>78284994
pretty much.
a happy slave is an unproductive slave, that's why they did it to you
>>
>>78285095
>If by stroking you mean getting the foreskin to move up and down your glans, then yes.
Yeah I can still stroke but either I have zero range of motion or I use a moisurizer and glide over it which is kinda uncomfortable too

>their gimmick is to make it feel like a real vagina as close as possible.
I am pretty curious about how sex feels do you know any good stores that I could check that deliver to europe?

>>78285112
It's not even a big institutional thing where I live my mom just decided it would be better to have it cut
>>
File: alien.png (498 KB, 600x600)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>78285199
Fellow cutbro, its time to just accept whats happened to you and get a fleshlight or whatever onehole variant that appeals to you. Get yourself some silicone based lubricant. You can get 2L of it for like $30 that will last you a year if you only cum once a day. Cleaning is pretty easy but most people do it wrong so I got a tip for you if you go with fleshlight. After youre done, go jump in the shower and bring it with you. Take it out of the plastic case and rinse all that, then take the sleeve, turn the whole thing inside out and rinse/rub it all off under the water. Youll get better at being able to turn it inside out the more you do it, but its kinda awkward/difficult the first couple times til you learn how to. Keep it inside out after you get out of the shower and dry it off with a microfiber towel. Having it turned inside out and drying the inside with a towel basically eliminates any chance of mold. Once you dry it, you can turn it back outside in and dry the outside. Leave it out a couple hours like that before you store it.

It sounds complicated and a hassle but its really not once you get it down.
>>
Wait
Cut people cant fap?
What do you mean masturbating with the frenulum?
>>
File: 1700248229533723.png (625 KB, 700x700)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>>78285199
The only European onahole vendor I know is Motsutoys, but they're out of stock there apparently.

If you're new to onaholes, I recommend buying a cheap one so that you can get used to maintaining it, storing it, etc.
I've learnt a lot since my first purchase, like storing them in a plastic zip bag to prevent other objects from coloring the silicone.
Something like https://www.motsutoys.de/gokusai-uterus-soft.html is pretty good for a beginner.

Do note that onaholes feel (physically) better than real vaginas, so you may cum quickly without training.

>>78285267
Silicone based lubricant is better than water based lubricant, but it's generally not recommended because it can damage your toy over time.
This depends on the brand.

>>78285276
Cut people usually fap by rubbing different parts of the dick with lube.
The frenulum is the banjo string on the back side (the side facing your balls), just under the urethra.
If you rub that spot while masturbating, you ejaculate pretty quickly.
>>
File: lub.jpg (557 KB, 1000x1000)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>78285321
>Silicone based lubricant is better than water based lubricant
I meant water based lubricant. Its just in my head I was going to warn OP against silicone based ones as it can damage the toy and my brain just merged the two. My bad. I use pic rel. OP DO NOT use silicone based lube.

Also OP, not all lube is the same. Some are more watery and some are thicker. The thicker ones are better with fleshlights because a higher viscosity helps the suction effect, so maybe try some samples or smaller bottles before you commit to a big bottle.
>>
>>78284994
>picrel
I must feel wonderful to have a girl you love dearly put her tongue under your foreskin.
t. virgin
>>
>>78284994
Wierd, the best part of jacking off is rubbing my dickhead when horny, edging never cumming. Youre not doing it right, I am cut too
>>
What is your erect length and girth op?
>>
File: 1721726506815460.jpg (464 KB, 1616x2048)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
Is this now a robot pp posting thread?
>>
i believe rubbing your frenulum, (along with the foreskin around it) also feels more intense for uncut guys, but pretty much everything does
except for prostate, anus, nipple and scrotum stimulation and sounding of course
>>
>>78285267
>>78285371
Sounds kinda complicated I don't think I will be having sex any time soon though so it'll be fun and keep me occupied

>>78285321
What made you choose that one? I usually cum pretty quick so it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>78287178
Good price-for-value for someone who is just starting out.
It's not special apart from the tight uterus chamber at the end.

You'll notice how it says "soft".
As a rule of thumb, harder onaholes will be more durable (they will last longer and having a big cock won't damage them quite as much), but they can be overstimulating.
Many onaholes have soft and very soft versions for people who cum quickly, which is important for someone who is just starting out.
>>
>>78285385
Yes I can't even imagine desu

>>78285401
The head usually feels a bit too intense so I stay away from it but dunno maybe I'd get used to it after a while

>>78287227
I don't think I'll be too rough with the and I'd be kinda scared to put mine in if it was too hard inside so soft is great. I guess if venus ones are more expensive/harder to get to test out onas, thanks anon.
>>
>>78287178
>Sounds kinda complicated
I made it sound complicated and tedious but its really not. it just took me a good long while to figure out that turning it inside out and drying it massively decreases drying time and I wanna spread that info. Also people talk a lot of shit about fleshlights but the suction you can get with one and the super flexible sleeves that let you turn it inside out isnt something thats universal. Have fun
>>
File: 1698664620982797.png (811 KB, 800x800)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
>>78285095
Nah just get a tenga spinner. They're like $20 and feel better. I don't recommend keeping the case though since mine molded in it.
>>
>>78284994
Ive created quasi foreskin over the years as a cutfag, unintentionally
>would grip the shaft, not squeezing hard like deathgrip but like a focused grip that specifically squeezes the skin but not the muscle
>yank this up and down until i bust
>stretches the skin to slide over the head which is what gets stimulated
Ive noticed if im flaccid now theres some skin that sits over the bottom of the head, covering the part between the head and shaft and some of the head completely. This was entirely unintentional its just what felt good and natural when i started jacking it
>>
>>78287918
I would get into foreskin restoration if it didn't take nearly a decade of consistent effort.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.