[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721925174375909.png (6 KB, 224x225)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
The west is so cucked. I wish I was born in the middle east, if not then China, if not then Japan, if not then Egypt, if not then SEA, if not even India
I'd miss my height and dick size but at least I wouldn't need to deal with whores
>There's whores there too
Yes, but they aren't the overwhelming majority
>>
>>78285008
Im middle eastern born and raised but anon you sound goofy
>>
>>78285008
you're so retarded i hope someone blasts open your face with a shotgun
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 241x209)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Being born in latin america is the worst of both worlds
You have the poverty of the 3rd world and the social degeneracy and subversion of the 1st world
>>
>>78285040
Why don't you ask for your family to find a good decent(aka virgin)woman to marry with you?
>>
I love being a woman. I can be as much of a whore as I like them just move to a different town and everyone thinks I'm the virgin mary based off how I act there. As long as I don't FUCKING GAPE myself men literally can't tell XD
>>
File: 749174916381.jpg (69 KB, 1080x487)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>78285177
Well, the average IQ there is lower than most of the world, the women are hot and they don't have culture(just like USA). That's recipe for promiscuity and dumb decision making
>>
>>78285179
I'm a girl and also your guys version of the middle east isn't like reality
>>
>>78285008
Let's fuck.
>>78285286
>Being a woman in the Middle East
Brutal however if you live in the West it isn't so bad.
>>
>>78285298
I wouldn't call it brutal (at least in my country)
>>
>>78285286
So you're one of the middle east whores? Like I said, they exist, and there's plenty of them, but it's easier to find a good woman there than in the west. It's just statistics and mathematics
>>
>>78285328
no I don't interact with most people lol
>>
>>78285365
Well, sorry for calling you a whore then. There's too many nowadays so I automatically assume every woman is one
>>
>>78285561
>There's too many nowadays so I automatically assume every woman is one
that's generalizing 3.95 billion million people based on what I assume is what you see on the internet.
>>
>>78285757
If you had sex before you're a whore, unless you still are married/in a relationship with the guy that broke your virginity. I guarantee that most women aren't like that, it isn't generalization, it's the truth
Besides out of that 3.95 billion lots are children so that number falls quite a lot
>>
>>78286061
Technically a whore means sleeping with multiple guys so you can argue that fucking only one guy before doesn't make you a whore, but the next guy will be your 2nd. 2 is multiple, so you'll sleep with multiple guys making you a whore
>>
File: 47193710174.jpg (38 KB, 483x634)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>78285284
>Argentina has the highest IQ
>They're racist asf
Coincidence?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.