[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1661224290261397.jpg (50 KB, 735x546)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>be me
>date this girl two times, things are going really, really well
>suddenly turns on disappearing messages on our chat

first off i didn't even know this was a feature on whatsapp. second, why would anyone do this? like legitimately curious. and the weirdest thing is she set it to 90 days? like what is even the point of that bros, is she trying to subtly tell me something
>>
>>78285142
She's found someone else and she's not sure who to choose so she's hedging her bets now. If she chooses him she doesn't want all the stuff she wrote with you to cause her trouble down the line.
>>
>>78285142
>whatsapp
so you don't even have her number? lol
>>
>>78285161
oh that makes sense. going to probably go out with her once more and then call it quits. fuck that shit

>>78285173
you need her number to use whatsapp bro lol
>>
>>78285142
Just fucking ask her
>>
Switch the dissapearing messages down to 30 days from her 90 days to establish dominance
>>
>>78285142
>is she trying to subtly tell me something
Yes, she most likely wants you to get the hint that she isn't really that interested or no longer interested (maybe you did or said something that rubbed her the wrong way). In any case, turning on disappearing messages is a weird thing to do on WhatsApp so I'm afraid things aren't looking that good for you. Perhaps maybe things aren't actually going as well as you thought they were
>>
>>78285750
exactly how weird is it? i mean i have never seen anyone use this feature until now
>>
>>78285715
can i really do that? lol
>>
Point it out and ask her if so she can send you nudes
>>
>>78285142
Why not ask her about it? How the fuck am I supposed to know?
>>
>>78287551
lol yeah i just wanted to see if any of you robots ever experienced anything similar

>>78287540
haven't even had sex with her yet. we made out on our second date though, and have been texting since. then she pulls this shit now
>>
>>78285715
>Switch the dissapearing messages down to 30 days from her 90 days to establish dominance
How did your IQ get this high?
>>
>>78285161
that doesn't make any sense because you can just delete WhatsApp messages.
>>
>go to degenerate hookup site
>find hookup
>start looking for wifely intentions
>get really confused
I aint mad lenny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.