[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721933729632607.jpg (49 KB, 890x501)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
The New World Order has actual time machines. They send agents back in time to change the past. The history you "know" today isn't even close to the original history. They changed so much that it makes people crazy, because many somehow remember the old real time, and can't integrate the new one.
Every time the people stand up and stop the psychopathic NWO elite, they turn back the time and erase the revolt, so they stay in power. Like, originally Trump won in 2020, but then they changed that so that Biden won. And when Ukraine joined the russian federation in 2014, they turned that back and now Ukraine is becoming a memeber of NATO. And they will probably change more. Maybe they will make it so that Hillary won in 2016 and turned the USA into a communist regime. Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>78285242
I am not an agent and even I changed the past

your welcome c:<
>>
Who cares? We have video games. BTW have you played Yoshi's Island?
>>
File: 1714154569252127.jpg (39 KB, 423x278)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>78285248
>even I changed the past
>>
>>78285242
Anon, listen bro. They didn't change what already happened. Too few things line up both with the alleged events and the "real" ones for either to have happened.
>>
>>78285248
Why are you in all the threads

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.