[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: football.jpg (115 KB, 1000x667)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>be me fat loser
>been lifting for a bit
>random guy in gym is watching me deadlift
>he comes up to me after
>"Hey man, you're a big guy, would you be interested in trying out american football? We just started a club nearby."
>Awkwardly try to turn it down without hurting his feelings
>he seems to get the hint but asks me to add him on facebook
>he messages me when and where they have tryouts and basically begs me for three days straight
>I feel too bad to turn it down now so I go
>They put me as defensive tackle
>"Just tackle the guy with the ball if he comes close."
>I do that, it's kinda fun tackling people
>The day ends and they basically beg me to join, they keep calling big guy or big man and trying to gas me up
>I tell them I need to think about it
Should I join? It was fun but I don't know cause I already have a fuck ton of hobbies.
>>
>>78285339
>Should I join?
Yeah dude, those guys sound chill
>>
Hell yeah. Ive always played football (soccer) here in Euro land and it is A tier for socializing and getting a social circle.
>>
>>78285339
damn not where I was hoping this story would go. have fun but also getting knocked around on the head with any regularity, even with a helmet, is very bad for your brain
>>
>>78285347
I'm also in euro land, this is some hobby american football club that some superfan started.
>>78285345
They were nice enough, but I already do archery, boxing and I lift weights, plus I work part time and do trade school, so I don't know if I have as much time as they would need from me.
>>
>>78285355
I didn't really hit my head too bad at all though, I just jumped at people and grabbed their legs of hips and dragged them down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.