[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6397.jpg (289 KB, 720x900)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Cant believe that women are surprised that men dont want to be with someone whos obese, has kids, and looks like theyre deteriorating. Men usually have to put months to years of self improvement before being considered dateable. So of course theyre going to want to go for someone who has put in as much effort but every women out there cant fathom this
>>
>>78285383
As much as you trannies whine and cry about this, the truth will always be this:
>the gender who can get pregnant and gives birth will be more selective than the other gender
>>
>>78285399
Normal men dont care and will still go for women who put effort into themselves regardless
>>
>>78285383
In the wild, male lions (when taking over a pride) will kill all male cubs that are not their own.
OP, I think you know what we need to do
>>
>>78285432
>the gender who can get pregnant and gives birth will be more selective than the other gender
Keep arguing all day if you want, troon, but this is the biological truth about men and women.
>>
>>78285440
Not a toon and I really dont give a shit about your pussy privilege. Women nowadays dont even want babies and most are infertile from how shitty their lifestyle is. Your argument doesnt have as much value as you think it does loser womxn
>>
>>78285481
>loser womxn
The troon is listing every insult it knows, getting desperate I see.

Death to all trannies, OP included.
>>
>>78285516
No argument plus ad hominem. Lame response
>>
>>78285399
Any Chad gets instant pussy so women arent really selective when it comes to the guys they like.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.