[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0290.jpg (90 KB, 850x1200)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Imagine emptying your balls in misandrist fembot pussy.
>>
i wanna fart on a bitches pussy before I fuck it
>>
File: ice cream.jpg (264 KB, 1000x667)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>78285550

some hatesex to restore good gender relations sounds fun. it'd be cool if we went out for ice cream after
>>
>>78285550
Yeah but I wanna cuddle with a misandrist fembot after dating her and convincing her to overlook her prejudices to love me.
>>
>>78285550
oh god this is so hot. fuck you for posting this tranny op
>>
>>78285550
I helped a rabid moid-hater fembot off here have a kid, in a similar manner. It was funny how bitter and hateful she was to me and men in general, but to do that to her
>>
>>78285550
When system finally succumbs to competency crisis and falls, I'll have my own home built in remote village with basement for certain stuff. In such scenario I'll abduct prettiest girl I see, lock her up and make her my rapewife who I will care for, who will give me kids and grow to like living together, and there is NOTHING glowniggers will be able to do to stop me.
>>
>>78285550
I have a misogyny kink and I have a huge fantasy of making a feminist love men and beg to get pregnant
I bet most of the women who go on /r9k/ have misogyny kinks too why else would you go somewhere where they hate women
>>
>femcels should just date incels
>also all these incels in this thread who would rape any woman if you have the chance
>>
>>78286294
>what is CNC
>>
>>78286187
>When system finally succumbs to competency crisis and falls,
you will seek for help from your almighty daddy goverment or just die.
be honest you sit infront of your computer all day, your survival instincts are those of a hamster
>>
>>78286319
yeah I don't see anyone here asking for consent before HATE FUCKING HER and convincing her AFTER fucking her
>>
>>78286359
Last month I spent entire week cutting trees with father and then chopping them to make stash for entire year so there was something to put to oven while drinking home-made juice. Where I'm planning to build home wells are easy to dig as river runs along whole village. Keep projecting.
>>
>>78285550
I want to hear her beg me not to cum inside but I do it anyway and press my cock against her cervix as I cum inside her unprotected fertile womb
>>
>>78285550
maybe I'm just gay but that ass looks so nice, I'd love to eat it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.