[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Screenshot.jpg (26 KB, 450x342)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>"made it" by incel standards through what was admittedly a lot of work
>was incel too long and can't accept it, can't even have sex well because my brain keeps telling me that it isn't right and I shouldn't be happy if others are suffering
This is what awaits you if you don't make it before 30
>>
ITT OP talks to himself and feels bad for not dicking down every willing female
>>
>random bitch spouts some chanspeak
>OMG THIS GIRL LIKES ME
who cares
>>
>>78285568
let me tell you something OP, you haven't "made it" until your dick is inside of one of her holes, until then nothing you do counts and any of that can change at a moments notice, especially fucking discord dms of all things, at any moment she could get the ick, or she gets into a relationship and blocks you, or her ex texts her some shit at like 2 am and suddenly she wants his dick again so she blocks you. Trust me, I've been there done that to too many egirls who have ended with me like that in one way or another. also in my experience discord girls are basically guaranteed to be giant BPDemons which you absolutely do not want to mess around with

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.