[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A cuckold fetish is completely natural and is just a biological defense mechanism to being a male at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy
>>
File: 1655475232246.png (200 KB, 576x535)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
wrong, the biological defense mechanism to being male at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy is becoming a tranny

cuck shit is even worse than that. you COULD make something of yourself but you fail to even TRY so you just give up. disgusting. may god have mercy on your wretched soul
>>
>>78285918
That explains why I don't have that fetish.
>>
File: 1722003550734.jpg (88 KB, 976x849)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Cuckolding is the natural position for non-alphas, indeed. Just as nature intended. In animals it is completely normal. The alphas reproduce with the females. The non-alphas accept that they won't reproduce and instead altruistically care for the females and the alpha's offspring.
>>
>>78285945
Trannys are delusional, cucks are at least based in reality
>>78285970
You should be proud that you don't
>>78285975
This is basically what I'm saying, the evolutionary advantage of the cuck fetish is to propagate the superior genes of the alpha
>>
File: GS4R1m6XIAAnOSf.jpg (523 KB, 1000x722)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>78285918
It's just a fetish to get my rocks off. Treating it as anything more is mental illness.
>>
>>78286023
All fetishes come from somewhere
>>
>>78286023
>it's just a fetish, I tell myself as I slowly condition a pavlovian arousal response to the sight of other men's cocks and being sexually and emotionally humiliated
>>
>>78286044
If that worked then gays wouldn't exist anymore since that was an attempted "cure" in past eras
>>
>>78286284
There will always be defective males and there we always self regulate themselves out of the gene pool
>>
>>78285945
Cucks raising other mens kids is objectively more beneficial to society than whatever trannies do

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.