[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LeafyFaceNew.jpg (48 KB, 720x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
what happened to the femboy I used to love
>>
total twink annihilation
>>
File: 98573985378953.png (2.04 MB, 1200x1594)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
its always like this, why, why is it always like this
>>
>>78286017
He's fat and doesn't shave. Some wig and you have 90% old leafster
>>
>>78286017
he got fat, had his hairline receed and doesn't shave.
>>
>>78286017
>I'm doing being a twink femboy, now im ready to settle down with a nice man
>>
>>78287218
>get bussy blown out by Chad and Tyrone in your 20s
>hit the wall at 30
>settle for a rich gay doctor post twink death
>>
>>78286063
I will never forgive straggots for turning video games into a legitimate fucking sport when it was supposed to be our respite from that bullshit, a direct antithesis. Straggots in Cages 2025
>>
>>78286063
But hes ugly though. Even before twinkdeath.
Also, fuck esport faggots
>>
>>78286017
One too many burritos
>>
>>78286017
SSRIs did this. You can't get this fat any other way.
Leafy does SSRIs.
>>
>>78288236
This. The amount of fat gained on SSRIs is insane. Imagine a medication that increases your fat each day, ruins your sex drive, zombifies you, and has horrific withdrawal effects. SSRIs are some of the worst medications ever created and it's absurd that they're shilled by every doctor.
>>
>>78286017
get a haircut and do some cardio faggot
>>
Literally not twink death, it's all due to his personal choices, when, imo despite being a massive faggot who bullied children, he was quite cute.
>got fat within the span of a year
>stopped shaving
>did hardcore drugs iirc
>fell into far right circles after his career ended
He could have been so much better. Factually speaking, if he takes proper care of himself, he'll look 20 years old until his late 30s. This is literally always the case with these emo looking motherfuckers. They almost never lose that youthful aspect by actually ageing, they just grow old and bitter, so they become worse versions of different men. Crazy too because women really took a liking to him, despite what idubbbz was saying about his lackluster chin.
>>
If he was smart, he would've taken his youtube money and bought a van to live out of.

Didn't he burn through his youtube money on shitty LA apartments already?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.