[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe-apu-angry.jpg (16 KB, 399x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>be me
>live in rural Eastern European shithole
>never seen a nigger irl
>spent my formative years on this website
>grew to be incredibly racist
>3 hours travel by bus today
>an actual nigger sits next to me out of nowhere
>despair.jpg
>discreetly put my possessions in my backpack
>after a while notice he is watching Oshi no Ko S2 on his phone
>strike up a convo about anime
>he is a cool dude and we chat for some general shit for a while
>get off the bus and we go out separate ways with incident
wtf, you fucking faggots lied to me and made me hate people i've never met. they are just like us.
>>
>>78286080
>without incident*
>>
>>78286080
no they are not
thats why people call them niggers dummie
>>
>>78286080
This board and site in general attract people who are failures in life and are constantly looking for what to blame for it, whether it's women, the government, other races, etc
>>
>>78286080
You do know there's a difference between Eastern European Blacks and American Blacks, right? Most others are decent, it's the American ones you gotta watch out for.
>>
Blacks will seems cool or have interests in anime but they still are sub human in behavior and will chimp out and do illegal or violent things like steal from you or attack you for your valuables. a lot of blacks like shonan anime because it's ape like power fantasy . on a surface level they try to seem cool or mimicking behavior of whites but when they are alone they will do fucking stupid shit
>>
File: 1720728995891940.jpg (74 KB, 540x567)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>78286080
>4chan
>lied to me and made me hate people
Maybe that's just you. Not all people react this way.
Also: congrats to the realization that the internet is not a very honest place.
>>
>>78286080
>Anon interacts with the token nigger smart enough to legally immigrate

Now go visit Germoney or France, its unironicaly my worst nightmare that my country will experience the same thing they did, I'll take 5 hohols instead of just 1 nigger.
>>
you met a nerdy ass nigga
>>
>>78286080
wait till niggers fill up half your town then come back here
>>
>>78286080
"Russian Roulette" is not dangerous because I played it once, one time, and nothing bad happened, and everyone knows statistics and math are rayciss and nazi, so anyone who believes that activity is dangerous is heckin le bad. Only nazis think data is more important than a single anecdote.
>>
>>78286080
niggers come in all colours. it is not just blacks who are niggers, you are from East, you should know what i am talking about
>>
>>78286080
>Nigger speaking a slavshit language
or
>Slavshit speaking english well enough to have an actual conversation
didn't happen, kike
>>
>>78286080
there's decent people and shitty people in all races, the idiots here just don't care to differentiate between the two and eventually ruin shit for everyone. this is true of both the far left and the far right fyi
>>
>Slav in a white country who has never seen a nigger in all of his life
>Interacts with exactly one of them
>"Wow these niggers arent bad at all"
I am an american who has been inescapably surrounded by these people and their culture my entire life, yes, the more people are forced to interact with blacks the more they hate them
>>
Post designed to get updoots, edit thanks for the gold
>>
>>78287584
It happened, though, and we spoke in English.
>>
>>78286080
>1000000 life experiences from people who know
>have 1 experience of your own
>its wildly out of the ordinary
>get angry at the people who had different experiences than you
fuck off then
>>
>>78286138
DBZ is a great example of this
also latently homosexual
>>
>>78286080
>They are just like us.
Yeah, Slavs are the niggers of Europe so it's understandable you got along.
>>
>>78287083
There's already a gypsy infestation in many places and it's pretty bad. Gypsies aren't human.
>>
>>78286080
Many niggers are black, but not many blacks are niggers
>>
>>78286080
>watching weirdo anime in public
I'd have more respect for him if he mugged you, honestly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.