[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iu[1].jpg (117 KB, 949x703)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>literally all a woman has to do to be instantly socially accepted, get preferential treatment wherever she goes and succeed in life is not be fat
>most women can't even do this
>>
>>78286087
They just complain all day and will do anything but stop eating. The worst part is that theyre convinced its not their fault
>>
>>78286087
Obesity is just the symptom that is caused by mental illness
>>
>>78286087
>there are more fat men than women
I'm skinny, but men should really stop being such fat fucks and get it together. Nobody wants you fatties.
>>
ya I gotta lose weight I'd instantly lose weight if I stopped drinking soda . I literally only drink soda and never water lol. atleast it helps with depression and low energy
>>
>>78286133
Women don't want skinny men either, women don't like men who weigh less than them - why else do you think most of the men on this incel board are underweight?
They specifically want muscular men, and most of them weigh enough that they're classified as overweight or obese.
>>
>>78286110
Because they're addicted to hyperprocessed carbs.
Alcoholics, gooners, smokers, and hard drug addicts are just as annoying to listen to.
There's always a crowd of heroin addicts who acknowledge h is ruining their lives but they can't do anything about it other than endlessly complain about the end-results, surrounded by a cloud of non-addicted morons gleefully explaining they just invented the solution which is to not do h.
Now swap sugar and other carbs for H and its the same story.
>>
>>78286087
Too much estrogen and not enough testosterone makes you fat with low metabolism

All the xenoestrogens and sedentary lifestyle are wrecking female testosterone levels and turning them fat, depressed, hyper-feminized with no sex drive

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.