[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alium.gif (3.24 MB, 224x224)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
you do realize your board culture is half melted wax, right anon? It has never been stable. even the 30+ thread is full of married bots. Don't blame others for your lack of agency of self regarding finding a relationship, it won't kill your "super awesome real 4chanite incel robot" status and make you a normalfag as soon as your peenie touches a girl, you know that right?
inb4 a non statement followed by nigger
>>
women suck and they are gay
if you like them you are gay and you should die of AIDS
>>
>>78286231
this sounds like you are gay instead then anon. AIDs is highly susceptible to the anus, so i think it will be you instead. ;-)
>>
4chan is fucking dead if people like OP are the norm now
>>
>>78286215
is that dog real?
>>
>>78286273
its been this way for a while you retarded faggot
>>
>>78286285
I don't know anymore man. They used to put shit like this on the news.
>>
>>78286273
sex havers and normalcunts have been common on 4chan since at least 2013.
>>
>>78286215
i have relationship, but we're both neets. i'm gonna keep posting on the loser board and no crying or whining can stop me.
>>
>>78286320
>i'm a heckin loser NEET like you!!
>yes i have always had friends, relationships, and sex
>don't try to appropriate loser incel culture, i'm exactly like you still! i was always here! cope!
>>
>>78286215
I'm a former incel that "ascended" yet I still hate women and modern dating culture and this is the one place I can freely talk about those things, sorry if you don't like it guys
>>
>>78286332
look at this faggot that doesnt know the difference between hiki and neet HAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHHAA
>>
>>78286332
I don't have any friends, but I do have a relationship. And we're both actual neets. Keep pissing your pants over it, troon.
>>
>>78286381
>4chan in current year
>99% chance no matter what you post you'll get called indian, brown, a troon, an incel
it's all so tiresome.
>>
>>78286426
>insult someone
>get insulted back
>WTF WHY ARE THEY DO THIS
>>
>>78286433
>brag about being a sex haver
>be surprised when people call you a cunt
>>
>>78286457
wow you are so whiny, its more taunting than bragging directed towards your spergout

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.