[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i am going to the movies (some dseadpool movie idk)
and today i want a burrito
i want to make spaghetti before i go to the movies becuase movie food is expewnsive
and purhaps two hotdogs for lunch
and a number nine large

at least i get to dress up yehaw
i watched smurfs 2 and rango last night and tomorrow i am watching I am legend and the Matrix
>>
Holy god I want to partake of that woman's body every day for the rest of my life.
>>
>>78286551
yeah the drawing is really cute. i wish i looked that good irl but im not proportioned well at all

what do i make with sphagettui
>>
>>78286636
It's up to me to determine if you're 'well proportioned' or not. Also, I'd recommend making a thick bolognese paired with Barilla's protein+ spaghetti. I'd love to cook that for you, it's ridiculously yummy and filling.
>>
>>78286681
hmmmm... no beef, but i will see what i can do. worst case i just make plain sphagetti which i dont mind at all
>>
>>78286739
Hmm. Then maybe some olive oil, salt, pepper and some parmesan. Go easy on the oil but it adds a little flavor and helps your seasoning cling to the pasta.
>>
>>78286759
no parm.............. im a poorfag. i think i will chop up some hot sausage for the side T_T
>>
>>78286801
Mince up that sausage and sprinkle it on top of the pasta then. Make sure you melt a little butter with the spaghetti or add that little bit of olive oil to keep it from drying out. To be honest though it sounds like you need someone (me) to come over and fix you a proper meal. You can repay me by letting me kiss you and rub your belly after you're done eating.
>>
File: 1721908093514274.jpg (103 KB, 800x1221)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>78286402
blah blah blah fat sex
>>
>>78286855
YUCK i dont like plain pastas with meat in it, i will keep it on the side, thanks for the advice though ;_;
>>78286871
thanks for image im taking it
>>
File: 1721907962559700.jpg (109 KB, 800x1221)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>78286885
it's a set with op
now contribute
>>
>>78286855
my grandma used to rub my belly when i had a stomachache (im too shy to ask her now)
i like physical affection but its hard to ask for from family >>78286895
kk
>>
File: 20240517_173944.jpg (80 KB, 956x933)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>78286919
you should ask me to rub it instead
>>
>>78286885
Sounds like you're used to dry/tacky pasta. Can't fault you for taste, though. What other foods are your favorite aside from spaghetti?
>>78286919
Well don't worry anon, I'm not family. I can rub your tummy any time you like. Physical affection is a wonderful thing and I'd love to share that with you.
>>
>>78286971
not tacky, i just like buttered noodles
my taste is varied otherwise, i like most any vegetable and i like a majority of fruits
as for favorites let me think .........
-waffles
-veggie stirfry
-garden salad (from my own garden)
-egg, chicken, or tuna salad on toast (i might make some for tomorrow)
-alfredo
-beef stew
-grandmas dumpling soup
-chicken soup is a good anytime kind of thing
-top favorite soup is clam chowder from that one food hall in boston
-bahn mi
-sushi
-soba
-squid salad
-papas rellenas
-pork with lime

biglist but icant pick just one so i picked things i really like (drooling and mad i cant have them all right now)
>>78286956
but my tummy doesnt hurt right now
>>
>>78287063
Ahhh, that makes sense. I baked a few chicken thighs last night actually on a bed of veggies. Sliced onion, garlic, carrots and potatoes. I like to bake the chicken a little longer so the skin gets crispy while the meat gets nice and tender. Also got a very nice recipe if you're able to get a whole chicken, it's a 'throw everything in a pot' kind of pasta dish. Also, your tummy doesn't need to hurt to get some love. It helps with digestion and we could be cuddling the whole time too.
>>
>>78287129
my mom liked to put salsa + jalapeno and seasonings in them and would bake them that way, made them taste good and shred easily. my favorite method though was using onions sauce along with seasonings and red pepper flakes to put chicken in before airfrying it, made the skin brown and crispy while the inside was really soft and moist . good for salads
does it really help with digestion ?
i miss cuddling with my mom. she always said i was like a little heat pack. i stopped cuddling around 14-15
>>
>>78286402
Fat bitches deserve to be bred like the pigs they are
>>
>>78287203
That sounds delicious. Done similar when trying out making some arroz con pollo, shredded the chicken into the rice with some bell peppers. Rubbing your belly really does help with digestion too. Both in the long-term and the short-term depending on how often you do it. It's been a while since I've cuddled someone but that's why I like bigger women, more to love.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.