[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240725_132208.jpg (148 KB, 1080x474)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Reminder that women will hate almost all of us simply for existing
>>
>>78286487
what's the race of the men doing those crimes though?
>>
>>78286487
But men get murdered way more than women? Why is a woman getting murdered by her partner more attention-deserving than a man getting murdered for whatever reason? Also, doesn't she know that there are children starving in Africa?
>>
File: 1000083920.png (8 KB, 598x98)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>78286517
Th-that doesnt matter...
>>
>>78286521
>But men get murdered way more than women?
She would literally just say "good" and still claim a moral high ground. I don't think people actually understand how putrid these women are
>>
don't care, still voting kamala
>>
File: Women Hate Violence.jpg (116 KB, 1280x1222)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>Exclusively date low-inhibition abusechads
>Never interact with 95% of men because they don't give pussy-tingles
>All men are abusive
Foid logic
>>
>>78286521
everything is always about women. only women matter to women, hell only women matter to 90% of men. men are completely and utterly disposable.
>>
File: 1721651616281636.gif (2.77 MB, 498x498)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB GIF
>>78286597
>the men who can't get relationships are to blame for violence in relationships
>>
>>78286517
women would say:
>but women aren't murdering those men!
Yes, men are murdered by other men more. The fact that they are still murdered more is still there, and even then, men don't act like neurotic and paranoic bitches around other men.
>>
>>78286521
>>78286556
>>78286597
>>78286704
Picrel is how sub 8men must conduct themselves in every facet of their lives. Revenge must be carried out on femoids
>>
>>78287011
Its not really surprising femoids don't care about male loneliness, bc it's not their problem. That's how the world works people don't care about stuff that doesn't affect them.
Instead of being angry at foids for not caring about our problems the better solution is to not care about their problems, not help with them, or ultimately assist in making their problems worse.
Think of it, there are many legal and safe ways of incels to get revenge on femoids for being hypergamous and ruining everything, but what must occur first is is the mass blackpilling of men.
The more men join our ranks the more effectivley we can wage our revenge, what ever that might entail specifically. We're in a good position in that regard, more and more young men are involuntary celibate every year due to hypergamy. The stats beat that out.
The main obstacle in our way of mass blackpilling every sub 8 male is censorship, how can large incel forums and yotubers exist when censorship stands in our way. Once we meaningfully address that we will thrive...
If we blackpilled men numbered in the millions we could definitely take measures to make women's lives worse.
>>
>>78286487
They really won't. Men and women hold grudges against each other, but normal people keep them in check and don't lose their temper for no reason. Twitter is a cesspool of fringe attention seeking losers, be in men or women, I don't give a shit what they say. Every sane hetero woman has a healthy outlook on men, incels should find a better way to cope.
>>
>>78286487
no
speak for yourself
you bitch asses talk in a hive, fucking sheep
>>
>>78286487
I don't care what some twitter whore that got raped by her dad has to say about men
>>
>>78287210
too bad most modern women aren't sane. tell a modern woman that murdering unborn children is wrong and they'll fly into a rage
>>
>>78287032
The best way to piss a woman off is ignoring her. I'm a normalfag and not that bad looking but still fucking hate women. When I see an attractive one I just fucking ghost them, even when they try to make eye contact. Of course, pretending to be a stalker at night is always a good laugh too.
>>
File: 1722013155138.jpg (90 KB, 962x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>78287284
Why so antisemitic, goy?
>>
>>78287210
Everyone has a twitter account.
>>
>>78286487
>hey guys I cherry picked a blatantly obvious joke comment on a website ran by jews, am I original and funny now??
Kys
>>
>>78286487
bcs women are retarded. if 7 and below men disappeared and women had to share the 8-10 men left in the entire world, they would gladly take that over talking to a man that does not exist in their eyes. i hope this takes effect in coming years and shapes the relationships so that women's perspective shifts. i need them to know they are as replaceable and as "average" as men they find disgusting are. it will be a blast.
>>
>>78287316
I'm antisemitic because Jews are genital-mutilating scum.
>>
>>78287358
This will never happen, there is no alliance and simps exist.
>>
Women want 90%+ of men to disappear, drop dead and the more intelligent ones think you should be happy being some eunuch beast of burden that just does the work necessary to keep all of the shit they take for granted going.
>>
>>78287307
For incel who are despised by women depriving them of our presence probably won't do anything to them. Unless they want you to simp like the image in>>78287011
In that case ignoring them is best.
>>
>>78287416
All simping form men must stop, but the way to do that is to blackpill sub8 men. We used to have large rapidy growing incel YouTube channels and forums, like braincells. Now they were all banned and censored. Thus, finding a way to spread the blackpill despite censorship must be a number one incel priority.
>>
>>78287307
Yes pretending to be a stalker is fun
>>
>>78286487
I must bump this thread for incel kind. I am a highly competent and thoughtful incel. Under my leadership I can restore the incel community to its golden age
>>
>>78287284
Abortion isn't murder. Humans that haven't even taken a single breath, haven't felt even a glimpse of consciousness, are not worth much. The alternative to abortion is many unwanted children of low quality genetic stock (most likely).
>>78287322
No, twitter's most prominent users are not representative of average people.
>>
>>78287210
The women you see irl also use the internet, retard. Its not 1995.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.