[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6186430833889244.jpg (1.19 MB, 1050x1623)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
If you think women hate incels, you should see how they treat people against abortion.
>>
>>78286701
Republicans banning abortion was the single greatest victory men have had in the West in probably 50 years or more.
I apologize for calling you cuckservatives. You are based. MAGA 2024.
>>
>>78286701
Unfortunately for feminists, abortion isn't a "men vs women" issue. There are just as many women who are pro-life as there are men. I even remember women outnumbering men slightly.
>>
>>78286733
And the crazy thing is that feminists will pretend that it's just men voting to ban abortion. Just so they can have more ammunition to shit on men.
Well, let's make their nightmare come true. Let's vote to ban abortion to spite feminist cunts. See how they like it.
>>
>>78286766
>Let's vote to ban abortion to spite feminist cunts.

No. Let's vote to ban abortion because it is murder.
>>
>>78286701
>abortion
Bot politics. low power level
>>
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/72204690/#q72242577
>>
>>78286701
I'm pro abortion because I hate niggers and we don't need more of those. Conservatives have yet to give a solution to this
>>
>>78287788
Well, America used to require Black women on welfare to be sterilized. you can solve these issues without baby murder.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.