[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Screenshot_20240726-183.jpg (370 KB, 849x1138)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
Would you rather have pristine mental health and never feel sad or angry with the caveat of you being deformed. Or Would rather be an 8/10 with schizophrenia and severe anxiety?
>>
>>78287048
>Or Would rather be an 8/10 with schizophrenia and severe anxiety?
That would be good for my mental health and probably knock off a few. Why wouldn't I choose that?
>>
>>78287048
8/10 schizo, baby
>>
>>78287048
i have already severe anxiety, it can't get much worse
>>
>>78287927
I feel ya. Do you ever get to rest from your anxiety or is it more or less constant?
>>
>>78287048
I am the former one and I wouldn't give up my peace of mind for looks. I might have done it a decade ago when I had more hope for society.
>>
>>78288464
For me it's social anxiety (which was worse in the part) and the usual existential dread that comes and goes with phases
>>
>>78287048
I am the second one already and I also have an 8 inch dick
>>
>>78287048
I'm already an 8/10 schizo so I think I already made my choice when I was born
>>
>>78288562
Bro... Are we the same person? Only way to tell is how soft your lips are, so let's kiss nga
>>
>>78287048
Who is picrel? Name?
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (296 KB, 600x864)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>78288595
>Only way to tell is how soft your lips are, so let's kiss nga
Lets just kiss and see if we are the same depending on how soft our lips are, totally not gay retardation (you)
>>
I rather be a schizo, not because I rather be handsome (I mean, obviously), but because I'm genuinely so cooked that I view mental illness as more desirable than being a boring faggot. I don't know if it's cope for my own mental problems, but I just think being hot and having that sort of depth is a win win. You mean I can make art about my suffering, AND be hot as hell? Like, awesome, I'll go jack off in front of the mirror RIGHT NOW, I'M OILING UP!
>>
>>78287048
Obviously the first. If you pick the second you arent clear on the choices
>>
>>78287048
I am pretty goodlooking and muscular because I have worked out since I was a teen. I also have had multiple gfs and hookups. I would rather be a tad better in the head and not having my upbringing.
>>
>>78288993
You would rather be miserable if it meant people found you more interesting?
>>
People just end up thinking you're insane desu it's really not that sexy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.