[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FQOYXvDXoAElC-B.jpg (511 KB, 1692x2048)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
theres this sex club in atlanta called Tokyo Valentino and tonight is trans night.

its open 24/7 and has 3 floors it used to be mostly gay men but its been renovated a few times and now its advertised as a party club so theres alot of straight or "DL" guys going there to fuck, they rent it to Bachelorette parties and stuff so Friday and Saturday theres alot of straight people.

Last time i went a few months ago a guy almost got beat up for touching another "DL" guy in the darkroom and he kept yelling he wasnt gay and was going to beat his fruity ah. This was in the darkroom where people go to get their dick sucked and fuck anonymously. Theres also a lot of drug use and dealers there so i didnt like going much anymore i hate that you can smell the weed on dicks and some guys are obviously on coke or meth and its very degenerate.

The guys there have huge cocks though and i havent had anal in months, i really want to go but idk if i should. Would you?

I live with my mom so i cant have anyone over and its the only place i can have sex without having to talk to anyone for hours to setup a hookup or get a hotel. They charge $30 to get in
>>
Sounds like somewhere you would be guaranteed to get aids from
>>
>>7828809
Yeah we get it you and everyone else in Atlanta is gay af and serve no purpose in life but to get fucked and die. Hope the club gets the Pulse nightclub treatment ISIS style in gta.
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>78288095
Why would you want to do sex stuff with men?!?!
>>
>>78288173
i wear condoms
>>
Gay sex in one of the blackest cities in America? No fucking way that's AIDS for sure

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.