[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Jews are unironically the reason why you can't get laid. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>78288264
Jewish rats will push feminism in the West while in Israel they have the highest fertility of any developed country while women are both forced to serve in the military and pop out tons of little Jewlets.
Kikes eating good in their ethnostate.
>>
Imagine having glasses/vision like this.
https://youtu.be/g4XiKChyK7A?feature=shared
>>
>>78288264
Nazis are retarded, and feminist women ironically give the best head in the fucking world. The only kind of feminists who give shit sex are terfs, and those are the kin who hang out with actual neonazis.
You're a retard, and bigots have no idea what fun sex is.
>>
>>78288264
It's true but why are women so easily swayed?
>>
>>78288264
Jews are fine, and feminism is good, women should just apply feminist ideas more consistently and settle for incels. I don't want some horrid tradwife, I just want a slutty lefty feminist girl who will actually accept me for who I am rather than only wanting to fuck the patriarchy
>>
>>78289307
They're unironically smarter too. Not in the sense that you'll always agree with them, rather in the fact they'll always have something to bitch about, and you'll always bitch back. It's that kind of neat middle ground where the ideas are not completely detestable horseshit, just very debatable down to a philosophical level.
I love me a woman who can fucking read.
>>
>>78288264
>Jews are unironically the reason why you can't get laid.
nice try, glowie
go hang yourself.
>>
>>78289293
Oral sex is sodomy without procreation is akin to faggotry. Enjoy your sub-replacement level birthrates and hordes of brown people imported to your country, fag.
>>
File: 1722026028354.png (827 KB, 900x508)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>78288264
You love to ask questions don't you? why don't you ask yourself, why is that every empire trough all human history has tried to exterminate the Jewish people, inventing propaganda to demonize them and they always try so hard to convince everyone that the Jews are the cause of all the bad in the world?
>>
>>78288264
I feel like maybe feminism is a broader topic than just 15 random jewish women. Pretty sure a lot of people are women. Like maybe 50 or even 60 people have vaginas.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.