[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Beware of snakes who pose as compassionate people to boost their own egos. A truly compassionate person will come forward and check in on you in times of stability and trouble. A fake person looking for your temporary validation will pretend to care about you, and then abandon you in your toughest spot. Do not stoop down to their level, that's what they wish for. If you keep showing compassion despite being wronged many times, they will seethe and growl at you and then they will fade away with discontent in their minds. Asuras run away at the sight of the unbending spirit of kindness.
>>
File: pepe hacker hooded.gif (213 KB, 250x263)
213 KB
213 KB GIF
>>78288307
It's called subconscious guilt and that's the basics of diplomacy 101.
You guilt trip the other party by being nice to them and then they are your dog for the rest of your life.

Ts & Cs Apply.
>>
>>78288908
I did this with someone but they were too much of a sociopath to care and instead just took full advantage of me :(
>>
>>78288307
What of people that only help when you really need it and no one else seems to care, but otherwise keep to themselves?
>>
>>78289011
blessed are they
>>
File: dogge.jpg (11 KB, 245x189)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>78288908
Bow WOW!

Kinda makes me feel guilty for not spending more time with my bro. Prick that he can be.
>>
>>78289011
Healthy boundaries are a true Christian virtue. You first help yourself, then you help others.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.