[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: China.jpg (39 KB, 704x436)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
They're cute and less promiscuous than western women
Also when China dominate the world you'll be rewarded for helping their birth rate problem
>>
>>78288469
>when China dominate the world
That already happened.
>>
>>78288469
I don't want a "less promiscuous woman", I want a slutty gf. Also she has to be willing to fuck other people because I don't want to have sex.
>>
>>78288469
Because single Chinese women make up about 0.002% of the population area and it's too much effort to waste my time seeking them out.
>>
>>78288469
I did but it fucked my life up
>>
File: China2.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>78288721
Are you perhaps that sperg anon that refused to believe that a femanon wanted to date you and you kept saying you were assexual and won't be able to have a relationship with someone without knowing they're having their sexual desires fulfilled with another man?
>>
why dont you shut the fuck up and eat my poop
>>
>>78288469
The thing about this is that only the roasties rebelling from their parents will marry foreigners. The true submissive traditional ones are interested in Asian men only. And an Asian woman brought up in a western country is just as good as any white whore anyways
>>
>>78288721
it'd be cheaper to hire a prostitute to fuck other men in front of you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.