[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why don't incels chadfish anymore. It was a wonderful pass time that served to waste women's time, aswell as expose the "personality" lie. Pretty much the point was to make online dating unusable to women, via standing them up in dates, talking for days, only to prank them through ghosting. Only true old head incels will remember though
>>
>>78288471
Recently I've been posting a lot about how incels can get payback on foids through pretending to stalk at night, to other methods. This is one I forgot about
>>
>>78288471
Enough guys did it and posted the results that everyone gets the point. We know they're hypocrites and suck but it's not worth doing the same shit repeatedly when you know how it's going to turn out. Most the people on dating apps aren't even women either.
>>
>>78288471
>>78288501
>>78288518
>useless time waste that could be better spent moneymaxxing
severe autism ahead.
>>
>>78288471
those who did it to prove a point proved it already.
those who did it to truly see for themselves necked or went full schizo rant after seeing the horrible truth for themselves. all this cowshit we are told to swallow about how much bullshit we ought to endure when its a fact attractive dudes dont need to jump through any of the hoops we are told to.
all women are whores are either said by short ugly dudes or gigachads, both of them see the extremes and know the truth.
>>
>>78288552
True if you're going to waste time either way you might as well do something that benefits you rather than hurts random roasties. They are not worth spending time on.
>>
>>78288552
>>78289399
Not everyone is a braindead materilist like you niggers, some people are capable of higher thinking and achieving goals beyond the carrot on a stick, but faggots like you will never understand.
>>
>>78289544
While hurting women is good, what would be even better is destroying the economy, so that roasties are in deep poverty (without government assistance) and would suck a dick for a half a dollar.
>>
I see it as a net positive.

The more we water down dating apps, the more people get off them.

More humans in the wild looking for organic relationships means your statistical chance of meeting someone in your town just went up.

Of course, if you never leave your house/apartment/bedroom then none of this matters anyway. They're just watching it all burn down out of spite.
>>
>>78289544
>achieving goals beyond the carrot on a stick
Yeah bro, goals like annoying random people who you're never going to meet. That is definitely a good use of your time lmao
>>
>>78289584
Fair enough. I'm guessing your proposing we go neet right?
>>
>>78289644
Either go neet, vote Kamala (assuming you're American), or moneymax so you can just be the big man and crash it yourself
>>
>>78288471
We all did it, its not fun after the third one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.