[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1670503233095830.jpg (115 KB, 766x960)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>be me
>trurn 30
>can no longer hold when I need to shit
>I used to get a grumble and some cramping and it would subside
>I'd have 20 min or so to get to the toilet before I get a louder grumble and more intense cramping
>I could squeeze my sphincter and be fine again
>I used to be able to do it 4 or 5 times before it was a emergency
>never really waited after the first grumble though I wasn't shit edging but if I was hiking or driving or away from a toilet I would know I'd have time.

>now
>no grumble warnings I feel the shit at my asshole waiting to get out
>now it's if I don't find a toilet with in a minute I'm going to have to buy new underwear.
I have had more accidents in the last 6 months then I have had in the last 26 years
I feel like a toddler again
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>78288477
>What the fuck is wrong with me?
For one, shit edging and holding in your shits
secondly, ass cancer
thirdly, feeling pressure and desire to poop comes from fiber/slop/plantmaxxing and the amount of pure LOG demanding to be pooped out
for a true poop-when-you-want experience consuming litte to no fiber and mainly meat you can literally shit when you want and actually have to remind yourself to shit because no sheer pressure built up with a varied diet and the constant ass pressure, quite the revelation if you have been slopmaxxing your entire life
>>
>>78288477
I shid my pants during squat press
the ladies next to me smelled it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.