[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5918.png (264 KB, 511x607)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
Anons with PAWG Moms. What was it like growing up with them?
>>
When I was a kid my mom had a perfectly round fat ass. Every time she would be laying out by the pool face down sun tanning I'd furiously beat my meat while peeking out the window at her. Sometimes I'd take her underwear out of the dirty laundry and sniff them and use them to jack off.
>>
>>78288813
I reccomend getting help anon.
>>
>>78288757
Torture, because she was very close with me, inappropriately so, and tended to wear nothing but a loose bathrobe. Constant embarrassment and borderline incest

Fucked me up
>>
>>78288757
Genuine question. Why do Women get this types of Asses so often after becoming Mothers?
>>
>>78288757
>What was it like growing up with them?
Constant urge to slamfuck her shitter before even knowing about anal. You know, perfectly normal feelings for your mom.
>>
>>78288757
Fantasized and had wet dreams like this
>>
>>78288813
absolute wackjob
>>
>>78290128
It's God's way if compensating fir the titties getting fucked up by the baby eating them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.