[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fth1p3tr8m9a1.jpg (50 KB, 720x537)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
honest idiot here:

why do women keep telling them to seek therapy? How exactly does theraphy help here? Ok, lets say you could learn to talk to them as "people"; not be nervous, but what all about the men who have plenty of female friends and still no one feels attracted to them sexually? What does theraphy fix here?
>>
>>78288791
YOU ARE A LOSER WHO WONT CHANGE, INCELS ARE JUST LONELY ENTITLED PRICKS
>>
>>78288791
Females want incels to go to therapy in order to have therapists pressure us to make the effort to become chads, and to convince us that our frustration at being alone is actually subconscious desire to be chad and make effort to be chad

Its all bullshit
>>78288803
God forbid men want equality. Equality is for FEMALES ONLY!
>>
>>78288791
>why do women keep telling them to seek therapy?
Because their insecurities are the result of childhood bullying and unhealthy lifestyles which can resolved with therapy
>>
>>78288803
stfu, guys like the fella in the middle are usually outgoing, fun and have plenty of friends, they're also chronically single and often times so blupilled they cannot explain their situation. How would a theraphist help this guy?
>>
>>78288791
As a woman and I feel like you "incels" are just all repressing trannies amd homosexuals. I don't believe genuinely straight men are writing all this shit.
>>
>>78288861
Im asian lland Im automatically eliminated out of the dating pool by the women in my social circle. I am friends with them, but they dont find asian men attractive romantically. I know there may be women open to date an asian guy out there but they are few and far in between. How is this my fault?
>>
>>78288861
Because you are a trad conservative bigot who holds intense hatred to all but the most socially desirable people. Fuck your bullshit stereotypes. Females let the genie of feminism out of the bottle, now you have to deal with the fact that a lot of men ACTUALLY like the egalitarian and liberatory ideals that females pretended to like.
>>
File: 1721315608570303.gif (1.78 MB, 360x270)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>78288861
>As a woman
heh
>>
>>78288791
Incelism is 100% self imposed: look at any thread where a femanon shows up.

You faggot losers do not even respect yourselves, why should others?
>>
>>78288861
Oh yeah? Then I'll prove it to you. Go ahead and post your tits, and I shall feel aroused by them.
>>
>>78290464
Do you mean that guys simp, or that guys start woman-hating?
Because both things happen, but the prior is also done by guys who get laid.
The latter is also done by guys who get laid, just in private though lol.
>>
>>78290525
Simps do not get laid you're retarded.
>>
>>78290548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0QbsN8Qr2A
This guy simps for every woman he gets into contact with hard and gets laid easily.

Simping works if you do it right, women like feeling desired, same reason why love bombing works.
>>
File: 1695064288520705.png (862 KB, 959x959)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>78288803
Yell, smash your desk, accuse, twist the knife, it matters not. We are past the point of no return.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.