[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722026527176.png (49 KB, 768x326)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Which man is the gayer one, in this situation?

The one who is penetrating another man? Or the one who is being penetrated by a man, but is at the same time penetrating a woman?
>>
>>78289622
Sexual orientation isn't determined by sexual acts.
>>
An excellent question. It would have to be the man penetrating another man. When you think about it, penetrating another man isnt really gay because its the same as doing anal with a woman. But the guy getting penetrated by another man is super gay even if hes penetrating a woman. Hope this helps.
>>
>>78289622
middle dude is net zero gay because he's fucking woman
>>
>>78289622
The man posting the picture
>>
>>78289622
>Which man is the gayer one, in this situation?
The one that actually thought about this situation and post it on r9k
>>
>>78289622
I would say everyone is equally complicit
>>
i guess the guy fucking the guy in the ass
hes gay cause he only has a man while the other guy has a guy and a girl so hes more bi
>>
peak misogyny
>>
Being penetrated is gayer than penetrating and the top guys movements mean he's fucking the girl by proxy while the bottom acts as a cock sleeve
>>
the guy in the middle gayness cancels out, it's basic arithmetic. So on the spectrum he is bi. Guy fucking in the ass is full blown gay
>>
File: resident evil fag.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1500)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>78289622
all of them are maggots
>>
>Hurrrr being penetrated by a man is more gay than penetrating a man
I will hear none of this mediterranean copium. There is no universe in which having your penis inside of a biological female is MORE gay than having your penis inside of a biological man.
>>
>>78290541
it is more gay to bottom, but how did you know i was mediterranean?
>>
>>78289622
Guy in the back is gay, guy in the middle is bisexual, girl in the front is straight. Next.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.