[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 62470710_p46.jpg (74 KB, 450x563)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
I have done nothing except sit in front of my computer and consume media for the last 4 years of my life. 22-26 have been nothing but this. Whenever I think about things that I might enjoy, I can't avoid comparing myself to other people and every time I do this I think it's a waste of time to pursue something. How do you learn to enjoy something? Any ideas?
>>
4? Rookie number. I'm not encouraging you to continue to fuck up your life tho.
>>
stop spending time on the internet and go find some hobbies

once you have hobbies you can find a like minded group of people that you can relate to and socialize with

and always try to remember there are people who are doing worse then you and all the people that criticize you are not much better than you because if they were they wouldn't be comparing themselves to you

think about it. do you compare yourself to inferior people?

go out and live your life anon
>>
>>78289786
>4 years of my life
Newfag
>>
>>78289786
i understand, anon. you just need to try different things in the hope of finding something interesting. i'm no help though, we are the same.
>>
>>78289786
im pretty much in the same boat desu.
your already a friendless NEET so just do what you want.
>>
>>78290440
I live in a suburb and there's nothing to really do. I go on daily walks, but I'm pretty much stuck.
>>
>>78289786
there are cool things you can learn to do on the internet, it could be anything from physical to digital stuff, but goal should be just "build" something to learn about a subject. you should approach other people's lives/work/products not something to look up to but something that you can learn from. remember no idols, no gods, no envy, other people are as irrevelant as you are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.