[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This Kris Tyson shit has me thinking something. Essentially, a lot of people say that even if a trans person does horrible things, you still have to respect their pronouns. So would it benefit the trans community if they had a way of "excommunicating" people? Like, do something bad enough, you don't get to identify as trans anymore?
Idk the first thing about transgenderism, just a thought.
>>
File: trannies go to hell.gif (3.09 MB, 450x425)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB GIF
>>78289954
Death to all trannies and faggots
>>
>>78290008
you're not gonna do shit nigger
>>
>>78289954
>So would it benefit the trans community if they had a way of "excommunicating" people?
What we need is to hang all trannie freaks
>>
likewise you can lose your w card, i'm not joking i'll take it
>>
>>78290027
you will do nothing of the sort because you are inept. your opinion has been recorded in several databases and will be used against you when you least expect it
>>
File: YWNBAW.gif (4 MB, 864x540)
4 MB
4 MB GIF
>>78290016
>you're not gonna do shit nigger
>>78290043
>you will do nothing of the sort
COPE AND SNEED TROON
>>
>>78289954
>So would it benefit the trans community if they had a way of "excommunicating" people?
Isn't that basically just what being cancelled is? Idk too much about the troon community either, but it probably would do them some good if they gatekept their community a little better to keep out the real freaks that give the group bad optics.
>>
>>78290478
Even when someone's cancelled they use their preferred pronouns.
>>
>>78289954
Mr. Enter's videos on Star Giant Productions made me think of this kind of thing. Starlight is a literal predator and yet Enter still goes out of his way to use she/her. Kind of rubbed me the wrong way
>>
Well, it's a cult so cults tend to not want to lose members (haha)
>>
>>78290595
well yeah, being a bad person doesn't make you magically not a woman anymore
>>
>>78290478
They are a cult known for cutting off their own body parts; there is no good optics for this shit. If anything, trans wants bad optics because they get to express how angry they are publicly (as well as murder for fun) i also wouldnt be suprised if antifa invaded trans for the lulz. Say what you will about antifa but damn do they know how to infest any movement.
>>
>>78290016
Don't have to. You sodomites always end yourselves one day or the other.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gK_DbxAciho&pp=ygUjUG9saWNlIGFjdGl2aXR5IHNjaG9vbCBzaG9vdGVyIHNob3Q%3D
>>
File: 1705467091548090.jpg (108 KB, 759x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Not all trannies are like th-ACK
>>
File: 1651979799203.png (282 KB, 591x624)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>78291232
Being born a man however, does. HWNAW.
>>
>>78291267
I'm so happy I never dyed my hair. Trans ruined that shit immediately. I may dye it if I make it to old age (60+) I like seeing grannies with colorful hair.
>>
>>78291267
yeah but the trans community doesn't believe that, so what would their basis be for excommunicating him (her)?
>>
>>78291367
Because he showed how the sausage is made, that fags and trannies love to diddle kids at enormously outsize rates, kind of like niggers and general crime, and he is yet another example of a troon getting caught.
>>
>>78291267
>Four separate men
Highly doubt that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.