[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711026953090893.jpg (130 KB, 1600x1173)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
I found out when I was 14-15 years old, my mom had an abortion.
I'm the youngest of three kids so I dunno what it's like to have a younger sibling.
Sometimes I wonder how my life would be different if I had a little brother or sister who looked up to me.
Maybe that would have been the motivation I needed to make something of myself.
>>
>>78289971
I wish your mom aborted you faggot
>>
>>78289971
did you look up to your older siblings? i didnt because mine treated me like shit
>>
File: chat-cat.gif (137 KB, 126x101)
137 KB
137 KB GIF
it'd be horrible. my little brother does not talk to me at all, shuts the door on my face and talks back awfully whenever I'm friendly. Thing is even if we fix our relationship it'd be strictly formal and I hate that. I rather not have a brother than wish I've got one.
>>
>>78289996
She probably wishes the same thing.
>>78290010
My sister and I were never really that close. She never treated me badly. It was mostly like we lived in different worlds. The only time we talked in the past 20 years was when she asked me to go to her old high school to grab a copy of her diploma that she needed for work or some shit.
My brother and I had an ok relationship. We hung out occasionally and played video games together. But again not really that close. We haven't talked on any real level for like 10 years. The only time I really "hear form him" is when I'm talking to my parents and they said "Your (older bother's name) said hi."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.