[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nanachi bunny bun bun.jpg (38 KB, 736x736)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
im going to pray that my father dies peacefully in his sleep so i dont have to deal with his bullshit anymore. do you think it will work?
>>
>>78290371
I used to pray my family dies, i feel like a horrible person
>>
File: gmod csgo nanachi.jpg (382 KB, 1600x900)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>78290386
i feel like i should start praying. maybe ittl work and the universe will listen. i never really tried to pray for stuff before
>>
>>78290371
>do you think it will work?
I think you should move out instead and leave the poor man alone
>>
>>78290371
i have to live in one room with my father, honestly feel like killing myself most days
>>
>>78290371
take a moment and this about it. is he really that bad or are you just weak?
>>
File: nanachi in the cold.jpg (65 KB, 566x680)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>78290479
*pets your hair and hugs you* itll be oki anon ):
>>
>>78290491
it dosnt matter. now pls take off your pants anon. penis inspection
>>
>>78290371
Reply to this post or your father will have a good rest in his sleep tonight.

No immunities!
>>
I feel guilty about leaving my mom to fend for herself so I haven't moved out even though I got enough to buy a cheap house with cash
it would be very convenient if she just dropped dead and she can be a complete ass hole some times but I'm not selfish , and she let's me live here rent free
I'm like stuck and kinda fucked right now
>>
>>78290371
You and me both anon. He's such a fucking bastard and when he dies he'll finally give my family the one thing it truly needs, money. That is unless he spends it all on dying alone with his gold digging thai whores who he deludes himself into thinking actually like him. I will pray for you, please pray for me as well.
>>
>>78292039
Oh my god please die already you retarded selfish old cunt. Stop spending your children's inheritance to extend your pathetic empty life that you don't even wanna live anyway. Please please PLEASE die.
>>
i've done the same, but its always the worst people that live the longest
>>
>>78292039
oh noe! not on my watch buster!
>>
Hola gordo nanachi, te quiero mucho
>>
File: 1721932717188499.jpg (75 KB, 678x750)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>78290371
Without supporting or condoning: I understand.
>>
>>78292788
i wuv you too mexican anon UwU

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.