[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722023837000135.png (1.13 MB, 1942x869)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
I'm starting to think Christianity might be the one true religion for no other reason than the most evil people on the planet hate it so so much. It is one thing to be atheist but they take it to a different extreme.
>>
>>78290445
Any religion that advocates slavery is bad and therefore probably false.
>>
yes christianity in its purest essence is good but it has been practiced and implemented in very flawed ways. particularly christianity after the industrial age of aquarius

its dogma is its downfall. there are more cultural christains then there are spiritualized christains
>>
File: es.jpg (151 KB, 750x696)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Reminds me of Wiemar.
>>
>>78290445
Yes everyone at some point must realize this. The entire muslim world can be at war with Israel and protest for the destruction of the zionist state yet Jews would still rather side with them and continue to attack Christianity. The only conclusion to be drawn is that Christ is the truth.
>>
>>78290445
Aside from window dressing, Christianity is indistinguishable from most other mainstream religions
>>
>>78290445
We all know that "dressing up like women" is the most evil thing you can do. Not like "calling for the deaths of billions" that's straight normal shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.