[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I find that reading a fellow anon's post out loud humanizes the person, and makes it less likely that you will abuse or scorn them.
>>
File: 1717188107059075.jpg (78 KB, 1024x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>78290493
dumb thread, you are dumb, a big brown dummy dumb nigger monkey
>>
>>78290493
>I find that
having effective filters reduces emotional fatigue and you are more inclined to engage honestly with the few threads that remain
>t. Filtered threads: 54 Hidden threads: 96
>>
>>78290493
I tend to be a raging asshole to fellow anons, if only because i find it hard to imagine anyone taking an insult posted on here at all seriously.
>>
File: EuUP.gif (416 KB, 480x370)
416 KB
416 KB GIF
>>78290493
>mfw I say anon's post out loud and imagine them crying before telling them to kill themselves
>>
File: angry_necromancer.jpg (56 KB, 445x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>78290542
I would use filters, but honestly why even bother coming on here at that point? I've just made a game of noticing the ebb and flow of shitpost patterns. On the menu today is cuckposting in blackpill threads and some "femanon" posters for instance.

>>78290571
lel, I tend to enjoy replies the harder they go telling me off. Not even because i think they're genuinely mad. I just like the mental image of me and some anon seeing who can get the most creative in telling someone to go kill themself. Like some sort of autistic internet rap battle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.