[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The real reason your depressed is because you've never lived a single day in your life as a human being. You labor under so many layers of abstraction. Economics, law, social etiquette, bills, debt, money due dates, schedules... so opaque and dense are these labyrinths that you've even forgot that there was such a thing as a real human experience.

Go out and find it. You have got to get the fuck out of here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
>>
>>78290577
>Economics
but I like economics, that's what I studied in college
>>
>>78290577
this is basic knowledge. i've already learned this. but i'm stuck at my fucking parents house.

people who have their own place needs to check their privilege. you don't know what it's like to have every micro-movement you make become scrutinized and your motivation sunken into the depths of hell. my step-mother is demonic (created by God to test my virtues no doubt.)
>>
>>78290577
there is nothing out there. human experience is inherently flawed and disappointing. happiness is non-existent, joy is illusory and transitory. besides doing your best to avoid pain and suffering by securing a life free from troubles, there really isnt anything to do besides waiting to die, preferably by doing something that makes time move faster, and enables you to detach yourself from the world of objects
>>
>>78290577
This post is real and true sadly
>>
>>78290577
This is why you need to practice semen retention, phone usage retention, and complete sobriety while going outside. Thou shalt not beat thine meat or be glued to thine phone or do drugs.
>>
>>78290577
I respectfully disagree. The reason I'm depressed is that I have an incurable illness and I'm just waiting for the end of things. I've had plenty of real human experiences and in my own opinion they aren't worth anything.
>>
No, I'm depressed because I got shot in the head, frankly. I didn't get to keep the gift after brain reconstruction IQ enhancement, I was 123iq superior, instead I am a big being phased out retard with PTSD and dead, unloving relationships and retardation and suicidal ideation. I want it all and I can't have it...
>>
>>78290577
What constitutes as real human experience? Should I consume mescaline and run around in the woods or something?
>>
>>78290577
all these conceps to seemingly streamline an orderly society yet people just shake their bodies while intoxicated and fuck whoever doesn't fight them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.