[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3CVfPP5G_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 367x367)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
anyone have that neetmaxxing guide screenshot? or any advice on how to neetmaxx in general?
>>
>>78290969
It boils down to "inherit money, have indulgent parents, or game your country's gibs". The first two you just either have or don't, the third is very specific to where you live.
>>
>>78290969
Rich family or welfare
>>
>>78290969
uncle remus guide to autismbux
>>
>>78290969
Take estrogen and do camwhoring
>>
>>78290969
live with your parents and get on unemployment benefits, give them some of the money each month to placate them and keep the rest. bullshit them, tell them you are looking for jobs but there are no vacancies, if they threaten to kick you out then threaten suicide.
if you can't live with your parents you might have to wageslave unless you can find a super cheap place to stay, but it might be impossible to find a rental if you have no employment history and are unemployed
>>
>collect welfare
>don't work
>???
>you're a nigger now
>>
my neetbux are god tier I'm min maxing them for a while now I've saved up enough to buy a house already only took a few years

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.