[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kratom-powder.png (378 KB, 780x439)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
How can I consume kratom powder? I tried swallowing it dry but it made me cough it up. I tried mixing it with water but I threw up after the first sip.
>>
kratom's gross
did you use opiates before or something?
the feeling is predominantly stim that's somehow worse than coffee
the opi high only punctuates it, only sometimes, and when it does it's brief
like codeine that only works half the time
>>
Tropical shakes with ginger until you get used to the taste.

Salt, two juiced limes, and chilled mineral water once you've learned to appreciate the vegetal goodness.
>>
Its a sign not to be doing the kratom. You don't want to get hooked on that shit, the withdrawals are very unpleasant.
>>
>>78291060
>How can I consume kratom powder?
Hoop it
>>
>>78291060
roll it up and smoke it
>>
>>78291060
one time i rubbed it in my ass and got a boner
>>
>>78291091
>did you use opiates before or something?
No I just heard that Kratom helps with relaxation and isn't addictive

>>78291097
I don't plan on doing it on a regular basis

>>78291100
What do you mean?
>>
>>78291060
mix it with some juice and honey
>>
>>78291136
it is addictive, both physically and mentally
it just tends to be a less destructive addiction than hard opiates
it is very functional though, it's great for getting a buzz without being fucked up, but keep in mind that you can get addicted if you're gonna use it and there can be associated withdrawals
>>
OP needs a warm hug from someone who loves him and won't make him throw up
>>
>>78291238
Would the withdrawals be any worse than a Vyvanse withdrawal?
>>
>>78291060
I just take it in gel caps.
>>
>>78291060
get the parachute papers
incredibly inconvenient drug to ingest
>>
>>78291060
Toss and wash, if you're getting sick you're doing too much or your shit is contaminated, most kratom comes from the third world.
>>78291307
The worst withdrawals I ever got were slightly more negative thoughts for about a week or 2 after quitting cold turkery, used heavily for years, quit (hopefully for the final time) several months ago because it was severely fucking up my hairline. It also probably isn't too good for your liver butt fuck it.
>>
>>78291347
Thanks

>>78291481
>Toss and wash
I tried that but I couldn't push it into my throat with my tongue without coughing it up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.