[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know he's a degenerate POS for leaving his wife and son to go be a tranny, but what's the story with the kids?

He talked to a 14 year old online and a few risque memes were exchanged but didn't fuck? What's actually the big deal there? Texting has nothing to do with fucking, even Chris Hansen has acknowledged this principle.

Is there more to it that I haven't heard?
>>
File: 1721931813245295.png (593 KB, 900x1200)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
>>78291067
he gooned to art that shadman had produced
>>
no, you basically got it, but he also followed, rt'd, and bought posters from a loli artist. nothing really illegal, but definite pedo vibes, even if he never went through with them.
>>
>>78291087
Puts him on par with Vaush. I still don't see how it's news
>>
File: 1708369050240098.png (290 KB, 1299x1570)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>78291107
>Puts him on par with Vaush
>I still don't see how it's news
It's only new because the audience of mr beast is huge and the main demographic are young teenagers
>>
>>78291169
Idc he's a tranny and should get fucked over
>>
>>78291067
Kris is just a degenerate. Even the kid he was talking to is defending him: https://x.com/LavaGS. People nowadays are really bored and try to find people to accuse of various things (especially pedophilia since it's so terrible). His leaving his wife and child to troon out and fulfill his depraved sexual fantasies is much worse than this.
>>
>>78291198
i'm not defending him, think what you want
>>
Don't care. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.