[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I may have accidentally gotten my self a bf (I'm a gay man before you get angry).

I met a guy online who lives fairly near me and I was interested in dating. Turns out he's quite annoying and not that attractive but I was cool being friends. Well he never stopped being flirty and I was too awkward to shut him down. I agreed to hang out at a board game cafe as what I thought was friends but after he referred to it as a 'date.' I feel like I'm in too deep at this point. I don't want to be mean and hurt his feelings because he's not a bad guy.

Now I've agreed to go to his place to watch a movie and I feel like I've already signed up to do stuff implicitly.

I literally can't say no to save my life.
>>
Just tell him you're not interested you retard
>>
>>78291197
>I'm a gay man before you get angry
This makes me even more angry
>>
>>78291324
Easier said than done anony. I don't want to upset him.

>>78291334
Grow up.
>>
File: 1717890828804296.jpg (67 KB, 736x736)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>78291197
>I feel like I've already signed up to do stuff implicitly
You shouldnt be forced to do things you dont want to do. The second he makes a move that makes you uncomfortable, push him away and say you arent ready or arent comfortable yet

im in the same boat. ive had people want to do sexual shit with me, and ive done it, closing my eyes while doing so and i regret it because i was never really into them.
>>
>>78291353
I keep rationalising it in my head by saying he's not THAT ugly. Like I could do it but I don't really want to. But even if I do I'm going to need to cut him off eventually. I feel terrible because I've lead him on. I've actually done something shitty and I'm going to make him feel bad.
>>
File: 1706719282451086.png (1.58 MB, 1280x837)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>78291380
>I feel terrible because I've lead him on
My 'friend' i did things with now hates my guts, and tells me to kill myself every chance he gets because im a "fake gay man" for closing my eyes while doing things with him because i dont find him attractive.

"Every chance he gets" as in we both use 4chan so if he notices my posts based on the images i use, he says abhorrent things to me. Hopefully the person you are hanging with isnt as mentally insane but you never know until you make the mistake i did. Mine didnt start calling me a "fake gay" until a year after we did sexual things...

Just dont do it. Have standards and dont give them up just to be nice to someone. Its not worth it.
>>
>>78291349
You should grow up and stop making your identity around a disgusting fetish. Enjoy your monkeypox, subhuman.
>>
File: cade.png (4 KB, 44x44)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>78291442
That guy sounds like an asshole. The thing that makes this so much harder is because the guy I'm with is actually quite nice. You're right though, I just need to grow some BALLS and MAN the fuck up.

>>78291461
bump >:3
>>
>>78291197
Yeah I think I have some advice for you, kill yourself, that should fix the issue.
>>
>>78291197
Shut the fuck up and die you privileged normie piece of shit. If you are in the position to reject people you are a normie. Fuck you.
>>
>>78291197
Anon there are times in your life where being selfish and telling someone what you want, even if it means you dont want them, is the correct thing to do. Its ok to say you're not ready for a relationship, its the nicer thing to do in this situation.
>>
>>78291461
lmao your insults are several years out of date
>>
>>78291529
get filtered nametard (not op btw)
>>
>>78291197
I hate people, they all deserve great deals of pain.
>>
>>78291442
Hehe :3 I think Jamie is a fake gay. Jamie is only gay for CUTE boys n,n
>>
>>78291349
>Grow up
funny coming from the man that is about to get buttfucked to maintain an acquaintance with some guy you find annoying and ugly
>>
>>78291964
Pssss hey anon
I think you getting buttfucked by this guy is kinda hot. Your such a pathetic fucking faggot
>>
>>78292004
Gay people are so cute
>>
File: 1712569692242834.jpg (21 KB, 248x326)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>78291497
>the guy I'm with is actually quite nice
You never know, people change their tune to what they perceive to be a drop of a dime.
It has happened to me in other cases, ive been that "super nice guy" until i feel like ive been betrayed... Its best to just stand your ground
>>
>>78291964
And you know what... I still get pussy. How about them apples?

>>78292089
I'm a twisted fucking psychopath deep down desu
>>
>>78292199
you could tell me you are impregnating a different 9/10 every other day and that would still not change my image of you
imagine allowing some guy you barely know to rape your bumhole because you are too much of a bitch to say no
>>
File: 1721729931933289.gif (386 KB, 220x215)
386 KB
386 KB GIF
>>78292232
Gonna let this guy cum in my ass to spite you
>>
>>78292232
I agree UwU
Ur capping anon. You don't get any bitches. Show proof then. Or do you just fuck hamplanets

Jamie would get so much pussy if he tried. I'm just really autistic and cute
>>
File: 1694312655983942.jpg (87 KB, 1536x867)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>78292199
>I'm a twisted fucking psychopath deep down desu
Yeah, i'll do shit like stab a raccoon to death and then butcher it somewhat, removing its hind legs for consumption and then take the rest of the carcass and pull its intestines out and take a gruelsome picture only to post it on /bant/ one time. Another time i put on a gas mask and used a shop vac hose with a bag tied on the end and poured bleach and amonia through it into a groundhog hole to gas them to death. I dont tell people i know irl these things because while to me at the time it makes sense i know people would view it as really weird

I put the hind legs in a hand operated meat grinder and made raccoon burgers, which tasted great btw
>>
>>78291197
>I'm a gay man
Kill yourself worthless faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.