[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715556260915.jpg (2.52 MB, 3000x6000)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
I know this chart is a meme, but are the 9s and 8s really that good looking, or should they be below the 7s?
>>
>>78291872
What's with the redness on the rightmost 8? Was he doing bone smashing?
>>
>>78291872
This chart had to be made by the most spoiled brat bitches or the ultimate picky faggots because Chris Evans being a 5 or Timothee Chalamet and young Decaprio being 6s is fucking insane.
>>
>>78291940
How do you get baited lol, it literally says in OP it's not real.
>>
Bottom one looks like those fugly creatures from spy kids
>>
>>78291872
whyd you crop out my face at 10
>>
>>78291872
This boy could get me over my trauma induced disgust towards men and penises any day...
>>
>>78291940
Chalamet IS overrated tho
>>
>>78291872
No one in that list is below 4. 1 or max 2 people there are 4, maybe 1 or 2 a 5, and the rest is above average up to 8 and 9 which becomes hard to put into distinct groups which are which.

1 to 9 or 10 systems are misused, especially here.

You have to preface thr scale with what you are accounting for and put words to some of the numbers, just like surveys put: "1 do not agree at all" or "5 whole heartedly agree".
Thrn you can understand what 2, 3 and 4 means.

Are we talking about what most women find attractive, or both all men and women of the world at the same time in what men's facial features are attractive? Or is it just a celebrity ranking, or what?

There are some better lists that show and state that 5 = neither that attractive or unattractive facial features and then put some examples there.
They put some top tier celebrity or models which everyone agrees on are attractive as a 9 for example and then some unfortunate pictures of ugly freaks that are very fat and miss shapen at 1 with some example photos of that too.
Then they take a slow gradual approach to the rest of the numbers that can be debatable with diffrent pictures of random Facebook people and celebrities.

That is a more realistic scale.

You can also make a scale where 5 doesn't really mean attractive or unattractive it just means: "what most men in a generation span of "x" lookalike like"
So 5 becomes a face of a person that look alittle bit like everyone, which in my opinion is a bad take but whatever.
>>
>>78291872
If I were a girl I would want middle 9 as my husband, provided he can do hard labour and is crafty and intelligent. I would want a handsome muscular man to watch chopping firewood outside in the afternoon.
>>
>>78292952
another retard who cant read, and you even wrote that massive wall of text kek
>>
>>78291872
I don't get how Adrien Brody is a 2 and Henry Cavill is a 7.
>>
>>78293015
-> >>78291966
*filler anti filter text here*
>>
>>78293006
I can't read because I don't answer OPS question with a simple yes or no with another goyslop meme attached?
Next you gonna tell me to make my own thread you ADHD unfortunate 17 year old monkey.
>>
File: 1719719305295727.jpg (117 KB, 632x1952)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>78293065
no,you cant read because the very first line stated that the chart is a meme yet you wrote a massive wall of text about it you fucking retard kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.