[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693008549834276.webm (785 KB, 1280x720)
785 KB
785 KB WEBM
i was supposed to work on a ton of shit today as im behind schedule but instead i just browsed the chan all day. i also have been trying to quit weed but i left my house 3 times to go buy some but changed my mind and went back home. now its 9pm and im thinking about saying fuck it and going to get weed and indulging. someone try to talk me out of it please
>>
>>78292102
You're gay if you smoke weed.
>>
>>78292102
those craving will go away

all you have to do is outlast them
>>
File: 1705351590188195.webm (1.05 MB, 640x432)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
>>78292126
im so bored/restless man i want to smoke. i know its not even worth it and a lot of times when i get high all i want to do is lay down so id be even less productive but i cant stop wanting to go buy and smoke.
>>78292134
i quit for a long time before and youre right. it goes away and then you dont give a single shit about weed. i wouldnt say what im feeling now is a craving its more a mental itch i feel like smoking and then just lazing around and doing even more nothing.
>>
>>78292153
>i quit for a long time before and youre right. it goes away and then you dont give a single shit about weed. i wouldnt say what im feeling now is a craving its more a mental itch i feel like smoking and then just lazing around and doing even more nothing.

yeah I understand

I used to have a weird dependancy to weed. I always felt like relaxing without weed was never going to compare. So would go out of my way to always have weed.

Eventually I stopped smoking and its all just the same XD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.