[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722040945949-0.jpg (56 KB, 499x418)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I've been playing The Sims 2 for around 3 days now and I've got to say that, despite me actually liking the game & having a lot of fun with it, it's making me feel guilty about a NPC that lives in the town where i reside. (The results of too much free time)

Her name is Rose Greenman (picrel) and its married, with one children.

My sim has been having an affair with the before mentioned since the day i moved him to town, and both are having a fucking blast; so much so that, if it weren't by the fact that I have to use cheats, I would have already killed the husband.

I find the prospect of cutting ties with her not only pointless at this point, but also devastating for both fellows.

My sim could deal with the ex husband of Rose hating him, but i don't know about the child; that thing is fucking ugly.

Share your thoughts about the situation and share your own experiences too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.