[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A friend of mine got a foid recently, and today he asked me where to take her for some date to mark their first two months of dating. I responded "you should take her to your house and rape her and beat her purple for being a foid". He took all day to respond, and when he did, he told me he doesn't think we really "vibe" anymore and that I should find other people to hang out with from now on. I think he blocked me too, because I checked his Twitter (which he doesn't know I look at) and he made a vague passive aggressive comment about how it's hard to "let go of old friends" but that "it has to be done when you realize your values don't align anymore" or some shit like that.

I think he's overreacting. I hate normalfags.
>>
>>78293007
I would have taken her to McDonald's and bought myself a McChicken and coke. Then I would bring her back to my bomb shelter dungeon and rape her.
>>
>>78293007
There is a time and place for rape jokes
>>
>>78293007
>tries to mindcuck you by stealing your ideas on how to get pussy
not a true friend. sorry you had to find out that way.
>>
>>78293007
Should have told him to take her out to McGoyslop's and drink a nice cool Oliet Bang's with her.
>>
Once they break up are you gonna wanna be friends with him again?
>>
you seem insane if real
>>
>>78293007
if this is real you are actually fucking unhinged and it's no wonder why you're on here
>>
>>78293036
Personally I would have taken her to a dumpster behind Arby's and ate leftover food out of the dumpster while she consentually sucked my dick. And then I would bring her back to my makeshift hobo shack in the woods and rape her
>>
>>78293085
Is making a joke really worse than using somebody else's ideas to try and get laid? the normalfag was in the wrong and couldn't even handle a bit of bantz in retaliation.
>>
>>78293114
If the point was to make a joke why didn't he make his friend laugh?
>>
>>78293134
the so-called friend was a bitch, he got rebuffed and now he has to figure out how to entertain the pussy by himself and he's all butthurt about it
classic normalfag behavior

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.