[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704442976629.png (1.03 MB, 1581x798)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
If you were the 47th President of the United States of America Donald Trump, how you end the Russhit occupation and war against Ukraine in two weeks? You aren't allowed to cede territory to Russia, and you can't use nukes.
>>
>>78294019
>You aren't allowed to cede territory to Russia
says who? the people who live in eastern ukraine obviously wanted to be part of russia. the US staged a color revolution in the country to install zelensky and his predecessor in the first place. how's that democracy going with zelensky, by the way? did they hold their recent presidential election like they were supposed to, or did zelensky the champion of freedom and democracy cancel it?
>>
say they have 30 days to move troops out of ukraine and then we're putting troops there to kick them out but also offer to remove sanctions and buy up their oil at a great price for them and build infrastructure and shit to sweeten the deal. just make an offer so good they can't refuse, try to make peace between ukraine and russia and increase the friendship between usa and russia in the future
>>
>>78294019
I wouldn't because it's not actually our business, and the bureaucrats have made you believe it is when it's just them having a business stake in Ukraine where they have so many of their overseas accounts to hide money so they pay less in taxes.
>>
>>78294019
I would end the war in Ukraine if you were to post that pic as a webm
>>
>>78294019
ukranian women are literally bred for sex and owe me sex
>>
File: 1654317498167.png (672 KB, 1025x551)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>78294030
Very obvious FSB shill
>>78294041
Actually a good strategy
>>78294042
Actually is because USA coerced them into giving up nookz with the promise of security guarantees
>>
>>78294042
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum
They're obligated to have help in this situation because they gave up their nukes that would have prevented this from ever happening.
>>
>>78294053
they are whores and will give sex out easily but only if they think you have money
>>
File: 1605580598544.png (128 KB, 800x840)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>78294019
Solid thread m80
>>
>>78294064
Can confirm. Met a Ukrainian girl who had me thinking she was the one, but when my money was drying up and I didn't have a job lined up, she dumped me. The sad thing is l found another high paying job 2 weeks later.
I still miss her. She was so fucking pretty
>>
Your post is predicated on the assumption that ending the war is in the best interest in the united states. A weakened Russia means they will be less of a threat, and if they can no longer afford to maintain them you can likely get them to a nuclear weapons deal that will reduce there stockpile while also freeing up some US recourses from its nuclear deterrent.
>>
>>78294019
>You aren't allowed to cede territory to Russia
Then you can't do it. That's the solution though, that's how you end the shit: you give Russia what they want, or at least some of what they want. Easy peasy, shouldn't take 2 days let alone 2 weeks
>>
>>78294095
>implying anyone is a threat to the United States
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.