[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 00048-3291100883.png (1.36 MB, 1024x1368)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Debilitating anxiety is just the manifestation of extreme insecurity. Everyone has 'their' reason(s) for being insecure, but there's really one way to fight this that I know of. That being "pretending". What I mean by 'pretending' is that you need to pretend to be perfectly happy with what you were insecure about. At some point you will forget you're 'pretending' and it will become a part of you.
>>
Once this switch happens and, let's say, someone reminds you of your old insecurities, you won't be able to understand how you were controlled by such feelings. You won't be able to put yourself in those shoes again without them feeling the wrong size, so to speak.
>>
>>78389963
I figured this out when I was like 14 and didn't put it into practice until I was 20.
>>
>>78389963
>>78390017
You're the MVP for helping people in need.
Love you guys.
Nice booty as well.
>>
>>78389963
I disagree, a woman who is anxious around others after sexual assault is not necessarily insecure about anything.

This sounds like more homegrown hocus-pocus psychology, probably because you reaized your anxiety was because *you* were insecure, now you're projecting it on to others.
>>
>>78391257
Nobody here is a woman, why would you bring up something completely irrelevant?
>>
>>78391421
You're grasping at straws, you spoke abstractly about why a person suffers anxiety, and you are obviously wrong.
>>
>>78391257
As a rape victim, the event made me extremely insecure but it took me years to realize it. You don't speak for me.
>>
>>78391257
i agree, my employer belittled me every day in an attempt to make me work harder, giving me anxiety. i quit when i realized i had nothing to be insecure about and that my manager was merely implementing a scheme to get more work out of me. now i do the same work in a much friendlier and appreciative environment, with no anxiety; i had nothing to be insecure about all along!
>>
>>78391568
obviously this is OP making shit up all locked into the argument xD what is the matter with you dude
>>
>>78391751
bro, responding to yourself as if it's someone else is what's really pathetic. holy fuck dude
>>
Look at yourself and what you're doing lol
>>
>>78391821
>>78391257
>>78391499
>>78391778
All the same guy LMAO
>>
>>78389963
Cope, if you constantly fail to reach an objective you'll get demoralised eventually. If you never win once, and don't feel like you're improving, you'll drop the game. Pretending to have won without doing so might work until the next real defeat is served

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.