[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Brain Damage Edition
>Your mbti type
>Do you damage your head often?
>Would you consider yourself to have a good memory?
>What's something stupid you've done?

Chimp Test: https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/chimp

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
>The reader should understand that these four criteria of types of human behavior are just four viewpoints among many others, like will power, temperament, imagination, memory, and so on. There is nothing dogmatic about them, but their basic nature recommends them as suitable criteria for a classification. They are also useful in understanding one's own prejudices.
>-C.G. Jung

Anons Guide to Jungian Typology
https://pastebin.com/XJvFYQzT

Quiz:
www.michaelcaloz.com/personality
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Explanations of functions:
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions

Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation! UwU:
https://pastebin.com/6YSzm68D

A proper introduction to MBTI from Patchyanon:
https://paste.fo/raw/287d5fb6f7b6

Exploration into Enneagram:
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram
https://ennealib.carrd.co/

Syntax of Love:
https://psychosophy.ru/books/sintaksislubvi/sintaksislubvi1.html

Myers Briggs Files:
https://ufdc.ufl.edu/collections/myersbriggs

Jungian grid test thing:
https://watchwordtest.com/wtitle2.html

Previous Thread: >>78354168
>>
>>78414419
good idea i will try it tomorrow night since i actually have stuff to do during the day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g-hpeCluo

The closing scene of this video perfectly encapsulates an Si type.
>>
>>78414430
>>Your mbti type
ESFP-T
>>Do you damage your head often?
Surprisingly, no.
>>Would you consider yourself to have a good memory?
I can often remember exactly what someone was wearing when I first met them even if it was years ago, then completely forget what day it is.
>>What's something stupid you've done?
I literally fell for the "Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?" gag.
>>
File: 1386859133017.gif (862 KB, 320x180)
862 KB
862 KB GIF
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
INFJ-A
Nope, I've been doing the opposite of that for quite some time now. The garden is becoming quite nice. Soon the plants will begin to fruit and I can plant some new exotic things. And once that little red string over there comes through that big portal, I'm sure they'll bring some new seeds too.
It's somewhere between "I remember every single detail, down to the minutia" and "Why am I in this room again???"
Being worried about things over which I have no control.
>>
>>78414430
i switch from intp to istp and back effortlessly to avoid brain damage. my thoughts are too complex to express in the primitive tongues of apes so i just masturbate to the resonant frequency of the ionosphere to communicate with the beasts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgaZwOHjTwI
>>
>>78415025
why would you communicate with beasts?
>>
"Draw an apple tree"
>Se
Draws the apple tree they're looking at
>Si
Draws some weird psychedelic impressionist apple tree
>Ne
Draws an apple pie
>Ni
Draws something that resembles a tree but also looks nothing like a tree See: Archetype, tree of life
>>
>>78414430
https://voca.ro/13179w1FFy2l
>>
File: 1712280589906376.jpg (57 KB, 500x512)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>78414430
Intj here.
You are all too late to recognise the dire situations you are all in. Now panic.
>>
>>78414430
>need to study
Not a thing for intj. Have fun studying for a week and barely passing the test with no spare time while i blitz through the test at lightning speed and get a 90% or higher
>>
B-bump... :'3c
>>
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
INFP
Every time i read these threads
Cringy memories persecute me every night when i try to fall asleep, so i'd say yes
See the cringy memories in the answer above
>>
File: Sayori hug.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>78417008
Oh hey Sayori
I hope you're doing good
>>
File: gooby.jpg (28 KB, 398x526)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Hey everyone. I have made it 79% of the way through a book called The Freedom Model for addiction. It is one of the best books I have ever read, maybe second place after the Bible. It isn't anything like you'd expect a book about addiction to be like. In fact, the authors argue that "addiction" does not actually exist as most of society conceives of it, but is mental delusion.
There's a lot of cool concepts in the book but one that blew my mind today is that apparently alcohol--and almost everything, in fact--has wildly different and contradictory effects depending on how the user believes it will effect them. Basically, belief is extremely powerful and we human beings are very siwwy... anyway the book has made a significant impact on my worldview which I believe will be long-lasting and even if all of the arguments in the book turned out to be false, the writers still gave me new perspective and ways of thinking which I respect and admire greatly.
>>78400186
>Everyone is goal-oriented,
That may be technically true, but I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant.
>>
>>78417550
Added to my to-read list
>>
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
reel Ne-Fi ENFP
yeqh i used to like to do jackass as a kid and when i get angry to this day i have to bang my head against something, in college i would put a pen on desk and smash it with forehead except that wasn't from anger just for fun, one of my Se deprived fighting move is "Taurine Raw Destroyer" which is me sprinting against retard head first except i either ran into a bush or someone innocent, it always has to fucking happen this way i dont get it
surprisingly yeah i do except with no facts or whatever, only what something made me feel anything in the past i will remember it well
can OP instead ask about stupidest thing? okay i will ask myself that theb
>what's stupidest thing you have done?
wanting to prove and do science discovery that when i was 15 i hypothesised melon has physically a bouncy balloon potential and if i am going to throw it from 5 stories it will bounce back from concrete and it will be funny, there had to be some kids walking down as i dropped it and it nearly dropped onto one assholes head, balloon got decimated and they saw me, then i got police called on me that i could have killed someone with a fucking balloon, family was also angry at me because some bafoon in our family had a birthday and the melon was for the party, me.
>>
Reminder that if you're not an Fi dom or aux you're an NPC
>>
>>78417550
don't give a shit I am not addicted to anything and I am not reading some mentally ill ex-junkie's schizo ramblings
you have to be the lowest of the low to need self-improvement books
>>
if you snort coke your brain produces dopamine and you feel good for a while it's literally that simple if you have to write 7464784784 pages to explain something so fucking simple you're a pseudo intellectual intuitard that needs to be locked up in a mental asylum for the rest of your life
god I can't stand it when intuition schizos start talking to me I want to punch them in the face
>>
maybe if you actually did something productive with your life like idk cleaning your room for starters instead of deluding yourself about how your beliefs control basic organic processes you wouldn't have become such a pathetic waste of life addicted junkie in the first place too bad you were born a retarded intuitard and can't even complete basic tasks
>>
>>78414430
holy shit there's a charizard on the right brain
>>
>>78418197
I don't see it tbqhfam
>>
>>78418109
>>78418133
>>78418160
What causes sensoids to sperg out like this when they see something they don't understand?
>>
File: 1607164704380.jpg (59 KB, 686x526)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
INTP
nope.
pretty damn good when i care. down to what was said and how it was said and what happened and why. like a movie in my head.
shit where i ate. hooked up with a girl at work and it went so poorly that she was confused, i was confused as to why i even did it and wanted to forget it happened and i didn't think twice about it because it was obvious she was trying to trap somebody into having kids and a family due to some of her circumstances. garnered me a reputation around work in a mysterious way, but i just wanted to forget that i even attempted it for both of our sake.

she got a new manlet bf who had some expensive car and started bringing him around work and intentionally placing themselves in front of me to try and make me jealous, but i honestly never paid attention. when he'd leave for the day she'd apparently follow me around and ask women at work about me to the point that it creeped out some female coworkers and they pointed it out to me and she kept fucking talking about me and what happened to everybody, at which point i reported her because it was too much and i wanted to cover my ass.

failed hookups apparently damage women's egos pretty badly.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (434 KB, 1600x1200)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
So was he an entj all along?
>>
>>78419158
What makes you think he is one?
>>
>>78418020
>Reminder that if you're not an Fi dom or aux you're an NPC
Fi types are sociopathic. They lack Fe which humanizes others. If you don't have Fe, can you even be considered a real human who cares about others? Caring about others is the highest human you can be.
>>
>>78419668
>can you even be considered a real human who cares about others?
That's such an NPC thing to say on so many levels
>>
File: 1608095629147.png (369 KB, 474x474)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
from what i've gathered and experienced, women are still literally children.

as a child, i was pretty sensitive about feelings. every emotion that i had was very heightened, every slight hurt me, anxiety hit me like a fucking truck, every time a parent ignored me i internalized it. every time a friend betrayed me, i really felt it in my soul. every time i was excited about maybe getting pizza for dinner, i really really felt it in my soul if we didn't get it. every excitable feeling i really rode with until things kind of played out as they do in the world.

but growing up and aging, my brain setting into my 20s and coming into the adult world really solidifies the absolute gap between the genders. i really don't feel what it's like to be a child anymore. but women often say these things that make me think that they still "feel" the world in a way that a child does which just doesn't make sense unless you're empathizing with a child. every inflection "hurts" them. every wrongdoing, they get salty, every slight and everything still really cuts into their soul still.

i do not think that women can comprehend the stable, rational, and real world and it's slights and it's coldness and how to separate from it. i believe that women feel everything as if they are still a child and do not surpass that grasp of the world.

everything social and emotional cuts so fucking deep for them that it's sad and just pathetic in a way. there's no separation ability.
>>
File: 1723052076327.png (367 KB, 736x736)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>78414430
INFP
Might stop avatarfagging Himeno, I got way more images that I feel like using more
>damage?
Nope
>good memory?
It's alright. I tend to notice it's better than others, but that's likely cause I don't have much going on.
>stupid shit you did?
I cared too much about relationship shit and got kinda fucked over for it. Not that anything is over, just, whew I wasn't expecting that.
I've also just been doing a lot of not much. Still waiting for my computer to repair.
>>
File: 1712497621318891.jpg (39 KB, 850x578)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
INTP
Weird question, but I try not to intentionally do that? I'm not banging my head into a wall, but I do play soccer and that has a smidgen of contact in it? I mean not really because everyone that plays it dives the first thing they feel contact. That's why I like tackles, give em a reason to call for the ref. I guess I can get concussed when I go out shooting but like, just wear good ear pro and badda bing you're good.
It's a mix of both, I'll forget where I left my phone after literally just putting it down. On the other hand, I'm pretty good at remembering things people do. The memory I have on my interests is pretty good.
Run from the cops? I mean I did some dumb things in my life. More seriously? Acting like I didn't need help when I was younger, coulda used a some support and I was stubborn and proud.
>>
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
INTPee
yes
yes
cum in my own mouth
>>
>>78420044
I would rather kms than be a cruel unemotional th*nker
>>
>>78421019
little do you know thinkers have already experienced every emotion you've ever felt but deeper and earlier, thus allowing them to compartmentalize and free themselves from the slavery of passion
>>
Lmao thinkers are the biggest overly emotional faggots ever shut the fuck up
>these kids don't even understand what inferior feeling means
>>
>>78421030
>th*nkers are such fucking babies they can't handle emotions like normal human beings and have to resort to the buddhist cope
lmaooooo holy shit and they call others children
>>
does this mean that feelers are actually the most logical people ever?
>>
File: 1606535173254.jpg (37 KB, 511x671)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>78421030
>>78421054
>>78421063
do you actually make important decisions, immediate or not, based off of your bodily reactions and intuitive feelings about things as they come up?

there's a massive difference between reactively swerving away from a car and having a feeling about it afterwards vs having a conversation with another person about personal feelings stuff and actually letting that have an effect on you.

i think there's a massive separation between the two things as you go through life as a male.
>>
File: 1608148891339.png (121 KB, 334x346)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
as you get older and integrate with the world around you, it's not so much about what you feel. that's not really important to anybody, because that's personal. everybody feels specified things mostly because of childhood traumas. it's more about what you can leverage. because that's the real game. the feelings kind of die out and you realize shit, i pull more weight than this person and CAN pull more weight. the individual feelings about given situations don't really matter much and that's kind of a side-quest for that person to deal with on their own.

this extends to relationships. any that you have, be it jobs, personal relationships, love interests, family.

the game of humans is one of leverage. if i can pull and handle more and deal with it well, i should and do gain more out of it. you can have idealized notions of equality and balance, feeling exchanges or whatnot, but someone who is more capable will come along and take everything that you have and more and you will be left in the dust regardless of how strongly you feel about it because they can simply handle it better and realize the situation and move on from it and benefit others for it. it's responsibility exchanges without anybody crying and whining about it.

that's really adulthood.
>>
>tfw leverage the weight of painful experiences to write gay erotica
this is the way
>>
>>78421063
>NTs think handling emotions means offloading psychic baggage to everyone else and never being in control of their own decisions
ok
>>
File: 1723060680707.png (741 KB, 1200x1200)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>78421054
I don't believe that for a second. I really believe I am INFP and I've been unironically listening to Linkin Park to deal with my sorrow
>>
>>78417550
Aight I'll check it out
>>
>>78420044
>I'm totally not a callous child tho
>>
File: 1723042476345236.jpg (189 KB, 1292x2048)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
does mental illness affect function usage, or do different types express mental illnesses differently
>>
>>78421649
Somewhat, enneagram is better for this
>>
>>78421667
>5w4 sx sp
how over is it
>>
>>78421682
the overest over ever overed
>>
File: 2j2b5d.jpg (86 KB, 1242x1509)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>78421718
oh neim
>>
File: 1613626417340.png (26 KB, 713x611)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>78421640
>I'm totally not a callous child tho
as a child i actually cried because my mom said we would get pizza and we never ever would. she'd give me back scratches and pass out from alcohol/pills during it like an hour after i got home from school.

i used to seriously bawl my eyes out as a teenager when my dad said he would come home and wouldn't because he would be on business trips that got extended. and when he would come home he'd sit on the couch and drink beer and get aggressive with anybody who interacted with him. i'd go in my room and be so fucking sad that any time i approached him i'd be intimidated out of the room.

now i'm a gigachad 260lb weightlifter, pure muscle (zero fat, ZERO FUCKING FAT btw) with 18 bitches. basically andrew tate living on a 45k salary and poor and btw i have every bitch you could ever imagine from 4'10 goth to 6'0 beauty pageant winner gfs. i''m basically a god and no i'm not insecure about it stop insinuating that im insecure shut the fuck up just shut up i'm not insecure ok i'm the most absolute giga chad fucking person alright?

take some responsibility and shut up i'm not a faggot i never cried i'm a fucking chad ok i haven't cried in 100 years my advice has only worked in the past 1 year of human history for all humans. i'm a literal characature
>>
ok your parents were mentally ill messes that ignored you and now you're also a severely mentally ill th*nker we get it
>>
File: 1602801597414.jpg (81 KB, 470x595)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>78421836
AHHHH it's basically over. i never stood a chance. i could literally never be as independent as i am and never have a life to strive for. i might as well rot away in this r9gay thread and never ever make any life moves it's just all over because i'm a nigger, a complete nigger faggot worthless retard and my parents were retards and skibidy toilet ohio rizz it's just all ogre i never sniffed a black girls period pussy i might as well roll over and die and never take control over anything in own life and be psyopped by complete fucking losers into giving up completely because nothing means anything
>>
File: 1712513135521113.png (469 KB, 432x600)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>78420044
>>78421814
you were emotional as a child, and now you claim not to be. that change is what defines childhood and adulthood, for you, but that isn't the totality of what growing up means for a human being. some men remain emotional. some women become stoic and detached. you still possess many traits that others possessed as children, but no longer do; to them, you would seem like a child.

this is a universal experience. you lack perspective and empathy. you have poisoned your mind and body, furthering the damage already done to it by others in your formative years, and now present the most shallow, common, and thinnest cope known to man: my damage makes me better than other people. everything i lost, everything taken from me, it was all for the best; how lucky am i that life has taken from me all the bad things, and left only good things. yes, i am content. why shouldn't i be, look at all of my trivial symbols of status that i never really wanted growing up. see how sex, money and power fills the holes in my heart! say you see it, tell me you do. you have to, it has to, right?

>oh, this whole in my heart spurting blood? that's for the better. hearts are weaknesses, you know; without this, nobody can shoot me in the heart! this blood? i didn't need it anyway. having it just means i can lose it, so let it drain, then i'll be impenetrable? oh, you still have a beating heart? loser! now you have something to lose! i bet you wish you were shot, like me. oh how envious you must be.

you are such a fool, and it's by choice. i wonder how long it will take for you to regret everything. i hope it's not too late. you're not dumb enough to fully believe the things you say, which is why you like to externalize, let others make weak arguments against it, shoot them down, build your castle walls stronger with the detritus. it's a distraction. look at the walls, not what's inside, don't face yourself, you'd lose. what a waste of potential.
>>
>>78422030

>>78421459
your very hard hitting and soul-crushing post lacks this post in your retorts.

also, as an aside, when the fuck do men get rewarded for having empathy? do basedboys tend to have a lot of kids or something?
>>
>>78422078
you don't value any metric i could present. you're playing the game in three dimensions, of course you don't care about the resource yield of fourth-dimensional strategies. i'm not going to explain the necessity of an ABS module to a person who cut his own brake lines. i expect you to disregard, disassemble, and use this interaction as more debris for the wall. i just wanted to express pity and the belief that you are capable of more if you ever choose to rise to the occasion.
>>
File: 1616089924399.gif (1.91 MB, 320x389)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>78422145
just think:

there's a base-brain, absolute retarded nigger in your town beating the absolute shit out of a woman and fucking her who has 5 kids from 5 different women. that's a biological reward. 5 women let him impregnate him and you're talking about ideals while he's beating up and fucking women and they are rewarding his behavior for it

i intend to find the midpoint of both of the base warrior nigger rewards and "white" ideals and i don't think your ideals are the way. in fact i think they're a distraction. responsibility seems to be a clear ladder in the white world. maybe i have to start beating women
>>
>>78422200
You mention the quantity of his offspring yet like others that make this argument, you never mention the quality.
(also not the guy you were talking to btw)
>>
File: hilda cross.jpg (178 KB, 986x986)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>78422030
aren't you the faggot from last thread, who spends all his waking hours trying not to slit his wrists open?
>>
>empathy
bullshit word. you mean sympathy, and really you mean pity.
>>
>>78422200
that nigger's life has no value. he's an animal. there is a biological reward, but is he even sentient enough to appreciate it? there's a biological reward to shooting heroin, it's a heavenly pleasure the likes of which you've never experienced and likely never will, but does that biological reward have any value? addicts moving from one hit of pleasure to another are slaves.

the capacity to ACT is good. the compulsion to consume without end or satisfaction is prison. is all you want a series of dog treats for a job well done? don't you want to build something that will last? dumping cum into a bunch of sluts feels great, but it's hollow. having money and power is useful, but what will you use it for? taking responsibility, seeking out individuals of value and potential, encouraging them to grow and become better, capable, responsible, admirable individuals alongside you, having children, raising them to be the same; that's taking energy, putting it into something, and watching the returns bloom.

what you are doing is every step up to taking all of that energy, and you are dumping it into a bottomless pit, never to see any return of value. it's hollow pleasure. there's no point. you will live and die and maybe some single mothers will have their bastard neglected sons and daughters go on to be the people you've looks down on your whole life. in this way, you create destruction.

you are set in your beliefs; maybe i'm wrong. we'll see where it leads you.

>>78422259
i did not post at all last thread or the thread before or the thread before that. i don't come here often.
>>
>>78422255
didn't that dutch Chad guy who donated sperm and fucked a bunch of women get reprimanded recently for having too many kids since the birth-rate is so low it might cause incest? women are pretty much begging for cum.

>>78422295
>that nigger's life has no value. he's an animal. there is a biological reward
kids. that's the reward. the game is to make kids. that's really it.

obviously the meta now isn't raping and pillaging. it's trickery, smooth-talking and being an option. didn't read the rest. isn't Genghis Khan related to like 30% of asians? that's pretty winning in terms of biology and seed spreading.

the quality of the person is up to the state and country now with various birth control and welfare, is it not?
>>
>>78422347
You're missing my point, are his children likely to grow up as healthly well adjusted adults?
This whole "all that matters is that you fuck and have kids" mentality is idiotic.
>>
I can type everyone.. only me remains a mystery
>>
>>78422389
You can't type anyone, nor can you type yourself, you're completely clueless.
>>
>>78422380
>You're missing my point, are his children likely to grow up as healthly well adjusted adults?
well if you have 5 to 10 kids, most likely one of them will be pretty smart and they can do their own thing. the rest will probably repeat the same family patterns of being a nigger and spreading genes, which is way more beneficial than not doing shit and being a high quality incel. winners will always stay winning biologically.
>>
Man I sure love typing people..
>>
Man I sure love people who can't type anything...
>>
Slowly I'm becoming more and more apathetic, just rotting. I failed
>>
i love typing
oqehfaoihjdsjlksjf
it's great
aofqwprpioej
>>
Man i love peopling types
>>
>[types u]
u
>>
File: 1620589485836.png (122 KB, 1000x1000)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>beating women and being toxic masculine is the meta
i miscalculated my entire life.
>>
>>78414430
INFPchad
>damage head?
no,never
>good memory
uhhhhhhh idk
>something stupid
i let me friend (whom i don't trust much) take a picture of me when i was high, he might share it around
>>
>>78422526
The meta for what?
>>
Nighty nighty night, /MBTI/
>>
File: 1705823031453995.jpg (142 KB, 758x409)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>78420252
Broken PC is a sad PC.
>>78421649
I agree with this anon >>78421667
Enneagram is a little more... Critical for lack of a better term.
As a fellow INTP 5w4 sx/sp, I can tell you it isn't all bad. If you're anything like me you probably have some weird obsession that you delve into and have some very strong opinions on certain matters. I'm definitely the more reclusive type in general.
This website technically has what you ask for. I just don't think it's the best, but, eh. I guess it's more that it might be a little surface level and don't take any of the mental illness bits to heart. Human brains are infinitely more complex than a simple test or two. It's just fun to try.
https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-descriptions/
>>
>>78421459
classic breeder is back bros!!!
>>
>>78423201
interesting ty
and yeah i have weird obsessions and strong opinions, but i tend to be rather withdrawn from ppl because when i do interact with them i feel like i can be too "spiky" or too much bc i have trouble diluting my heart
>>
File: 1620590934931.jpg (123 KB, 1200x1200)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>78423459
pseudo-chads rise up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJYpsA5tv8
>>
File: 1714435696741253.png (84 KB, 621x335)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>78423578
Sounds to me like you're in the right ballpark. The sx/sp tends to be a little more volatile than the rest. You're technically using two extremes, the instinct to mingle, feel, and mesh with another; and the instinct to be self sufficient and safe. So the desire to interact, and the desire to not have a bad interaction. To be fair on top of sx and sp you also have your social instinct, so. You could call it an inferior so, but that's not quite right. Anyways the inferior so would be the thing that's making your interactions "spiky".
All three instincts are used by you, you're just more comfortable with a specific one. It's a bit of a reach to relate it like this but, sx would be the thing that makes you blurt stuff out, that's your passion (sx). Your self preservation (sp) kicks in and blocks you from doing that, because of past experiences or whatnot. The tertiary and relatively weaker social instinct (so) may have a part in this. I know I can say things a little rough around the edges when I'm passionate, makes me say the wrong thing. Can be funny or really fucking cringe. You play with the cards you have I guess.

I can actually recommend the basic explanation that the website gives you on enneagram and how it works. It's a pretty good explanation if a little basic.
https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/how-the-enneagram-system-works/
I just don't really like the examples and the way the website described the types. Too general and wishy washy, more for anyone to read it and feel some sense of relatability.
>>
>>78420252
>Might stop avatarfagging Himeno
She's a slut anyway.
>>
>>78417550
>Basically, belief is extremely powerful and we human beings are very siwwy... anyway the book has made a significant impact on my worldview which I believe will be long-lasting and even if all of the arguments in the book turned out to be false, the writers still gave me new perspective and ways of thinking which I respect and admire greatly.
It sounds like you are saying that because you feel good about what someone said, you will believe and hold it dear, even if it's wrong. Is this a feeler thing? Just going by feels and not what's true or correct?
>>
>>78423834
i'll have look into it ty
also that owl pic is really cute UwU
>>
File: 721824685272.png (773 KB, 1366x768)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
>>78424032
Yep everyone knows that thinkers don't have feelings and feelers literally are incapable of producing thought
>>
>>78424478
Doesn't matter if you produce thought when you ignore it in the end for the sake of your feels. Might as well just not.
>>
>>78424496
Hey, guess what,
thinkers do that too. Whoops, thinkoids on suicide watch (literally).
>>
>>78424515
Nice fantasy you got there. Whatever makes you feel better.
>>
File: 1694192856910025.png (532 KB, 500x756)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>78414069
>"Many people have 3 inferior functions. Especially in this day and age."

Is this retard for real?
>>
>>78424528
>Anon doesn't understand what it means for a function to be unconscious
[archetypical laugher]
>>78424604
Yes, this retard is for real. Jung even talks about having multiple inferior functions, and the way our society is set up currently encourages people to stay undifferentiated, which is equal to having multiple inferior functions.
>>
>In the Thinking Center, Fives have fear about the outer world and about their capacity to cope with it. Thus, they cope with their fear by withdrawing from the world. Fives become secretive, isolated loners who use their minds to penetrate into the nature of the world. Fives hope that eventually, as they understand reality on their own terms, they will be able to rejoin the world and participate in it, but they never feel they know enough to participate with total confidence. Instead, they involve themselves with increasingly complex inner worlds.
damn that is pretty accurate
>>
>>78424757
Good on you to admit that you're retarded but you're also out of touch as well. The inferior function doesn't simply mean that "you're bad at thing" nor is it something that manifests on just anybody on a rainy day, who's unassociated with its counterpart function. You're treating it like it's blemish or like it's a disease that anyone could catch when it's much more complex than that.
>>
>most neurotic kneejerk assumptioner in history VS most neurotic kneejerk assumptioner of today
another day, another mbti thread
>>
>>78425222
Can you point to where I said, or even implied that the inferior means "you're bad a thing"? I made no mentions of skill or ability to "operate" a function.
The only person who is out of touch is you, you can't even interpret my posts, and I'm speaking in plain English. I legit don't even know what you're talkin' about because it's completely unrelated to what I've said.

The only things I've mentioned are, undifferentiated people, the unconscious, and inferior function(s).
>>
>>78422078
>also, as an aside, when the fuck do men get rewarded for having empathy
As someone who is often told that I display good amounts of empathy, you pretty much don't. There's only one sort of setting where I can see it being useful and rewarding. Lucrative even. But then you also need many other skills and talents to make any use of it.
>>
>Your mbti type
INTP-T
yes, actually
absolutely not
too many things to choose from
>>
>>78425294
you have better relationships with ppl
>>
>>78419929
>That's such an NPC thing to say on so many levels
How many levels and can you explain each level?
>>
oh my god nobody fucking cares about jung he's retarded
>>
>>78426301
>he's retarded
What kind of person exactly do you think is interested in him?
>>
>>78423874
So she's fitting for him, lol
>>
https://voca.ro/1cpS9KzzvNL8
>>
mmmmm lick b-hole
>>
But what if... lick a-hole?
>>
>>78424032
There's like a 50% chance you're trolling but incase you aren't, I can try to explain.
One of the things that the book points out is that we think and then we feel in that order by necessity.
But you don't have to thoroughly consider the logic or reasoning of something to decide how you feel about it, you are able to stop short your thinking if you desire. This obviously is problematic behavior but it happens; a person hears an alleged truth and doesn't like what they are hearing so they take offense then they reject what they have heard without considering evidence or soundness of the theory.
Anytime someone rejects an alleged fact for the specific reason of because they find it offensive it is because of unhealthy feeling in their psyche. (Whatever that means) If they actually were trying to discover the truth, they would put aside how uncomfortable any possibility made them in pursuit of wisdom.
Acknowledging tough facts doesn't make anybody a bad person by default.
Any of the functions can be unhealthy.
Being a thinker doesn't mean a person is operating by wiser principles than a feeler. Even though the main method of operation is thinking, there is such a thing as faulty logic and plenty of thinking types here and everywhere can be observed to be operating of off logic and reason, yes, but faulty logic and reason.
>It sounds like you are saying that because you feel good about what someone said, you will believe and hold it dear, even if it's wrong.
Also that's not what iwas saying. I said that even if they arguments of the book were incorrect, I have still been given new perspectives and more consideration of, "what really is or isn't out of our control?" I mean, the book goes so far as to point out how subjective the concept of pleasure is. People get pleasure from pain and those things are supposed to be total opposites. Pleasure is of the mind but is often not innate in physical things.
>>
File: lain art grayscale.jpg (161 KB, 854x2048)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>78428117
Something else to be kept in mind; thinking and feeling are not meant to do the same job. Thinking is mental calculation to determine what is true, what will happen, etc. Feeling is just about how you feel about things. They aren't both meant for the job of determining truth, (at least not generally) which is why it is such a bad idea to determine what is true by how you feel.
First we sense reality, then we intuitions and think, then we decide how we feel. There is an order to these; sensing is first and feeling is last. We perceive with sensing and intuition and then we judge the world with thinking and feeling.
We are absolutely capable of utilizing the functions improperly.
If I want to know what's behind a door, I can try to somehow intuit what's on the other side of the door or I can just open the door and let my senses see what's on the other side.
If I want to know how I feel about a person, I can try to logically determine how I feel by collecting evidence ("Well my heart rate is going up... my stomach flipped... what does that mean?") or I can just pay attention to how I feel.
I can't spend time consciously calculating the trajectory of an object thrown at me and consider where to place my hand and when to close my fingers; I just have to do it in the moment using my body naturally.
>>
>Your type
>What types do you ship?
>>
Thinkoids are so cringe man
>>
File: 1723127226722.png (323 KB, 467x630)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
Not Breeder, but this is literally me right now. Pulling the craziest cheme ever. You'll pay for betraying me, whore
>>
>>78429123
Which of the 8 functions are best at getting revenge? Do you think it best to use your primary function such as Ti, or lean into your shadow functions?
>>
>>78429172
You gotta be methodical and stick to the plan. So Feeling is surprisingly not very good. I believe it is best to use Thinking, whether primary or inferior. Combined with Ni, it seems like a good combo for revenge without being fucked over yourself.
>>
>>78429201
I think you're wrong. It's best to make use of your shadow functions and unleash your dark side.
>>
>>78429172
Obviously Ni+Te
>>
Fe nigger genocide now
>>
Infp strengths?
>>
>>78429809
>Obviously Ni+Te
Can you support your reasoning?
>>
>>78429855
Creativity
Art
Non-conformity
Love
Passion
Loyalty
>>
>>78430132
>>78429855
That isn't how mbti works. You don't automatically have that just because of which functions you have.
>>
>>78430427
Thanks, lifeless pedantic party-pooper nerd with a 100 correction streak and 0 rewards
>>
>>78430427
Yes it is, Jung told me so in a dream, fuck off
>>
File: Big_Fish_3.jpg (84 KB, 700x400)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>78414430
>Your mbti type
>How do you normally handle misunderstandings?
>What do you do to cheer yourself up?
>What genre of music do you listen to most, and what effect do you think that has on your mood?
>Do you believe moods have any effect of your actions?
>>
File: your status quoe.png (1.44 MB, 1600x900)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>78430132
Sad I see people still haven't learned what types are about
>>78430427
Happy I see anons schooling the retards.
>>
>>78430885
retard happy that a retard is schooling a retard

ya know how I call it? retardation
>>
>>78431194
A hierarchical chain of retards, from the least retarded to the most retarded. The most retarded are stackbrains and "infp strengths?"
>>
>>78431194
Don't feed replies to INFJ-A
>>
>>78431276
Look at this guy, there's no way he's an INFP, he's trying to make people conform.
>>
I only take lessons on MBTI from CS Joseph
>>
File: 1620589912995.jpg (45 KB, 500x500)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
i wonder how jungs cum tastes.

is it really salty? maybe it's really toxic tasting because he drinks alcohol sometimes. maybe he eats pineapple and it somewhat tastes like that. maybe it tastes pretty neutral. does he even shower? does his cock and balls taste like salty musky skin? does it smell and taste like the clients vaginas he fucked? maybe his wifes.

INFJ-A, can you give a report on jungs genitals taste?
>>
>INTP inadvertently falling in love with ENFP who is ignored by her INTJ bf because he plays vidya all day
man
>>
>>78431929
Jung said, it seems as if you are projecting an unconscious desire to suck cocks. Perhaps you've repressed some childhood trauma related to sucking cocks, and now your unconscious is trying to force you out of the closet so you can suck cocks and enjoy the taste of man-cum freely.
>>
Did CS Joseph have a bad breakup with an INFP significant other? every time i hear him talk about INFP women it's like he's describing satan himself
>>
Nah Cock Sucker Hoesph can't differentiate between INFPs and ENFPs.
>>
File: 1611175229121.jpg (11 KB, 226x223)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>78432146
i am defeated. jung said it. i have been seen through to the utmost degree. i melt into non-existence without jungs guidance and without fat, juicy cocks and liters of cum in my mouth. i simply die now.
>>
>>78431194
So disappointed that you didn't say Retardception.
>>
>>78432415
RIP, enjoy your new existence in the collective unconscious. I hear there's plenty of big cocks there, and they don't judge, since everyone is one being there.
>>
I hate jung with every inch of my being
>>
>>78430132
You just described Sophie
>>
Picture yourself in a rocket and,
believe you can be anything you want.
The meaning of our actions
Feeds the power of attraction,
Let it flow.
Just let it flow
>>
Everyone's IRL penis is directly proportional to how in tune they are with the world of the unconscious.

>>78422200
The problem with stuff like biology and genetics is that it's hard to predict. Maybe competing with the giganigger just weakens the offspring he would have had with your cousins, leading to fewer of your genes being passed on than if you'd lived by "white" monogamous ideals. Ecosystems are complex organisms and different portions of a population following different strategies is usually more sustainable than trying to find a one-size-fits-all approach. Not to say a "mixed" strategy isn't an approach so many people should take, but in the big picture the best thing you could possibly do for your genetics is to be as much "yourself" as possible since on a big enough scale that will kill off the instincts that aren't useful and pass on the ones that aren't the quickest.
>>
Like, i legit wish i could travel back in time and kill jung in his mother's womb
>>
>>78432931
Opps, I pressed post too fast I wasn't ready! But anyway I was going to say that it's all well and good judging people by "who's left" but that mostly just means a judgement is unneccassary in the first place since what is will be simply what is. Also, who's counting and when? Eventually all life will be dead, so the final state of life is at least less important than than this current moment in time. That means the best thing you can do is try and make the cuttent moment as close to what you want from the world as possible. That's how I see it anyway. It's up to us to be the arbiters of value, since genetics are just As Cs Ts and Gs anyway.

>>78422259
Don't you think that's a bit rude? What did he ever do to you?
>>
>Remembers I'm a wagie now (Unpaid)
Oh gee, that was some fun 4channing. Time to play Team fortress 2 for an hour and a half and then go to bed!
>>
The thing that is rude is using your own mental disorders to try and guilt trip people into giving you attention
See: Covert narcissism
>>
>>78430815
>>Your mbti type
ESFP-T
>>How do you normally handle misunderstandings?
Open communication.
>>What do you do to cheer yourself up?
Assuming no friend available for cuddling, listen to some upbeat music.
>>What genre of music do you listen to most, and what effect do you think that has on your mood?
Upbeat dance music, and I do believe that it helps keep me positive.
>>Do you believe moods have any effect of your actions?
I'm sure.
>>
File: 1614557803580.png (109 KB, 334x346)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>78432931
>the best thing you could possibly do for your genetics is to be as much "yourself" as possible since on a big enough scale that will kill off the instincts that aren't useful and pass on the ones that aren't the quickest.
niggers being themselves by beating women and having 5 children by 5 different women stay winning.
>>
>>78432931
>Everyone's IRL penis is directly proportional to how in tune they are with the world of the unconscious.
my cock must seriously be in tune with the subconscious. big tip to scrape competitors cum out, thick base, and long to boot.

i love women that can actually work me and get it to full mast. some just aren't cut out for it.
>>
>>78432931
RIPencildicks
>>
Sometimes i wish this general could just die
>>
>>78433585
>Sometimes i wish this general could just die
Why?
>>
File: 1617762604928.png (229 KB, 500x500)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>78433585
you and me both.
>>
>>78433115
Children don't make you literally immortal so who cares? Why would you want kids if they're just gonna be a testament to how much of a nigger you are? If you do good things then your kids or your lack of kids will both show you're a good person, if you do bad things then the kids and lack of kids will both show you're a bad person. If you get kids by being a shitter you'd best hope that isn't gonna give them a competitive advantage, because then you'd be responsible for cursing your bloodline forever with that behaviour. A regenerating monument to your sins, and why would you want to turn your own children into that?

>>78433219
Why do you have competitors lol
>>
Oh right I forgot to say, this is a blessed day. It was a strange feeling filling in signing my life away to my new overlords with 08/08/2024
>>
>>78433585
If you stop reading it, you get basically the same effect. You're welcome.
>>
>>78433703
Did you know Thursday is also 8?
Numerology confluence.
>>
>>78433792
I did not, I'm a tiny numerology baby that had to write it down like 3 times before I even noticed
>>
>>78433672
>Children don't make you literally immortal so who cares?
you should probably just die now. kill yourself and ask your parents about it. in that order too.

i would ask black people why they have kids and families. ask mexicans who have tons. ask portuguese who have tons too. ask venezuelans. ask refugees in Britain. just ask people who breed why they breed. usually they don't know, but they support their families and their kids tend to have kids who have more kids and most times it just works out with government assistance and there's a whole network of families.

>Why do you have competitors lol
my cock is giant. it's really big. it's basically a monument that women enjoy sitting on. it's basically a symbol of unconscious success.
>>
>>78433804
You know that 2024 also adds to 8?
That means four numbers align.
One of the numbers, Thursday, also has 2 8's. The date is 8 and Thursday is 8.
4 total 8's, times 2 (Thursday and date) = 8

Oh hey look at that, August is 8 too.
>>
>>78433808
Mummy says she had 7 kids because she wants to make the world a better place with more big strong young handsome men. We're her gift to reality and her proudest work. I don't think dad was particularly bothered, he just wants to build walls and dig holes.

>>78433853
>You know that 2024 also adds to 8?
that was basically the only thing I noticed, 8 8 8. And 2024 even gives you a hint by resembling 2 + 2 = 4. Espially if you're gonna get all Jewish about it and replace all your crosses with kikels.
>A variation or expansion of this theory published in Our Crowd, by Stephen Birmingham, postulates that the term "kike" was coined as a put-down by the assimilated U.S. Jews from Germany to identify eastern European and Russian Jews: "Because many Russian [Jewish] names ended in 'ki', they were called 'kikes'-a German Jewish contribution to the American vernacular. The name then proceeded to be co-opted by non-Jews as it gained prominence in its usage in society, and was later used as a general derogatory slur."
Circular if true
>>
OK 0:00 the day is actually over for me now, goodnight thread
>>
Is it worse to be an intp or infp?
Strugling to decide as which type im gonna larp as im one of these two
>>
>>78433977
>Mummy says she had 7 kids because she wants to make the world a better place with more big strong young handsome men. We're her gift to reality and her proudest work. I don't think dad was particularly bothered, he just wants to build walls and dig holes.
what do the 7 children say about having kids?

do they have their own families and kids too?
>>
>>78433672
>Why would you want kids if they're just gonna be a testament to how much of a nigger you are? If you do good things then your kids or your lack of kids will both show you're a good person, if you do bad things then the kids and lack of kids will both show you're a bad person. If you get kids by being a shitter you'd best hope that isn't gonna give them a competitive advantage, because then you'd be responsible for cursing your bloodline forever with that behaviour. A regenerating monument to your sins, and why would you want to turn your own children into that?
What are you doing to ensure your kids will have a competitive advantage?
>>
Hello, Page Eight.
Goodbye, Page Eight.
>>
>>78434679
Page 8 came back, but I'm chasing it away... for now.
>>
>>78435488
The age old debate
To wait for page eight
Or send it to page one
Just for a little fun
>>
One of the greatest tragedies in life is that you will always be loved,
more than you will ever know.
Someone in your class finds your presence inviting and warm, even if you've only exchanged a few words with them, or maybe none at all.
Someone on the street loves your smile, and it brightens their path for the next few blocks.
Someone you used to be friends with still wishes to fondly call your name, even someone you were friends with five years ago would give anything to be in the same room with you today.
Someone who regularly comes into work is disappointed when you aren't there to brighten their day.
Someone missed you today.
Someone noticed when you were gone.
Someone loves you when you're there.
Someone loves you when you're nowhere to be found at all.
You may think you have always disappeared when you've left the picture,

but you've never left the frame.
>>
I'll give one bump but no more than that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.