[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eepy.png (1.63 MB, 1186x1174)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
Eepy Dreams Edition

Previous : >>78411869
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/78411869

>Rules:
Ignore impolite moids

QUESTIONS:
>What's your favourite sleeping position?
>What's the worst dream you've ever had?
>Can you lucid dream? Got any cool stories from it?
>Do/did you suffer from any sleep complications? (e.g.: sleep paralysis, sleepwalking, snoring, etc.)

FAQ:
>What is this thread?
A place for biological women to talk about their lives.
>Why aren't you on Crystal Cafe?
It has been aggressively raided for years and is dead.
>Well, you're raiding my male safe space!
r9k is not a male board. https://wizchan.org/ is.
>I'm a man, can I post here?
Please don't, but if you are going to anyway, be polite and sign your posts >t. male.
>I'm a tranny, can I post here?
No. Die.
>What does nona mean?
Anon -> Nona
>I want a hole
This is not >>>/soc/
>How do femanons feel about (random hypothetical moid scenario)?
This is not /ATOGA/
>>
You need to fuck off this board and go to lolcow farms or crystal cafe instead.
>>
>>78432251
my first time baking bread, hope you like it!
>>
>>78432270
Thank you for the bread Olga!
>>
>>78432251
YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
YOUR THREAD IS THE LAUGHING STOCK ON A BOARD FULL OF LOSERS
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHAD
>>
Sex iwth OP1.
>>
File: 1722876705549512.png (215 KB, 1024x802)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Femoids ITT all deserve their pussy mutilated.
>>
File: STOP DOING MATH.jpg (128 KB, 900x900)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>78432251
WTF is a metabolic curve, like explained for humans.

Is it a function? Whats the function that you use? Just a univariate function?

Convince me that its not just some BS academics made up so they can get le donation monet.
>>
>>78432288
Does it disturb you knowing that when your unstable mind finally decides to rope, you will get sucked straight into hell?
>>
No mathfagging.
>>
File: Twemoji2_1f602.svg.png (74 KB, 1200x1200)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>78432320
What will I go to hell for? Most of you are bigger sinners than me.
>>
>>78432251
Sex with Olga
>>
>>78432251
either the recovery position or the foetal position
never have, all of my dreams tend to stay hyper realistic
>Do/did you suffer from any sleep complications?
i suffered from horrible night-terrors as a child, getting eaten alive by wild animals will probably haunt me for life.. i still get night terrors now, and while i do cry and talk in my sleep when it happens, at least i'm not screaming for 15 minutes after i wake up... so that's good ig
see above
but the most uncomfortable? for some ungodly reason, i've been having the occasional recurring dream theme of my stepdad trying to SA me!?
i honestly don't know why it's happening and it makes me uncomfortable, he's actually a great guy who wouldn't do that, and i wanna know if there's a way to stop these horrible dreams (without kermiting sewerslide)

>>78432275
you're welcome!
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 1108x618)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>78432251
Thanks for the bread!

>>78432305
>pic
kek
>metabolic curve
If I understand correctly, it's a curve about the blood levels of something over time. For example, lets say your doctor needs to know how quickly/slowly you metabolize a certain drug or how long it will last in your bloodstream. They give you a dose and then take blood samples over a set period of time (pic is every 15 minutes over an hour). So they measure concentration in every sample and get the red dots on the plot so they can estimate the blue curve. I hope someone with a real understanding of the topic can verify/correct what I said.
>>
>>78432464
they probably figure this out in clinical trials and then factor in things like weight when they make their recommended dosages

So moid-chan was doing the Ham radio stuff?
Wow I do seem to be getting mixed up.
>>
>>78432490
Someone has to run the medical trials and get the curve.
I think some metabolic conditions may alter the way you metabolize certain drugs.
And beside drugs it's used with glucose for diabetic patients.
>>
>>78432416
>don't know why it's happening and it makes me uncomfortable
repressed memories
>>
File: Moidbot.png (162 KB, 605x559)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
Here's a moidbot sketch I did, I don't draw guys very much
>>78432251
thank you for baking olga
side or stomach
Dreams where I've lost my cat, or I've done something embarrassing, I don't have scary dreams very frequently
>Can you lucid dream?
When I was a teenager I researched how to lucid dream and did it once or twice, flying in your dreams is cool, but I didn't keep up with it
I used to sleepwalk pretty bad. A few times I woke up in the shower fully clothed with the shower on when I was a kid, due to sleepwalking
>>
>>78432574
>Dreams where I've lost my cat
Awwww
>>
>>78432574
>A few times I woke up in the shower fully clothed with the shower on when I was a kid, due to sleepwalking
my younger sister used to sleepwalk into the closet, sit on the laundry hamper, and just pee, thinking she's on the toilet X'D
>>
File: 1722805790398299.jpg (38 KB, 608x560)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>78432602
ah, forgot my trip, lol

>>78432574
today was my first time ;)
>>
>>78432574
Sleepwalk into my bedroom, babe
>>
Can no longer sleep with hands under the pillow, now my head weighs too much or something and when I wake up my hands are unusable for like 5 minutes
>>
>>78432595
she couldn't make it out in the wild :( she's too spoiled
>>78432602
Hopefully she grew out of that habit quickly!! Especially if you shared a room with her. very good bake btw 10/10
>>78432650
Nightmare
>>
>>78432251
>>What's your favourite sleeping position?
On my side draped over something.
>>What's the worst dream you've ever had?
All my friends were mad at me and I had no idea why.
>>Can you lucid dream?
Sadly, no. Usually once I become aware that I'm dreaming and can shape things, it quickly starts to unravel.
>>Do/did you suffer from any sleep complications?
No.
>>
>>78432270
>my first time baking bread, hope you like it!
You did great! Thank you!

>>78432574
>stomach
I would think that would be uncomfortable for you.
>>
>>78432974
Had a really weird one last night. Some really big fat guy some how got some of his flesh cleanly cut off. I offered to stitch him back together but the jerk would never lay in a position for me to be able to do the job easier. I remember being so annoyed and frustrated the whole time but managed to do it. Then I woke up. Dreams are so weirdd now. ugh.
>>
File: 4nuu0j-918980250.jpg (63 KB, 666x375)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>78432974
>Hopefully she grew out of that habit quickly!!
like, until she was 7... though i shouldn't complain, i wet the bed till i was 10....
>Especially if you shared a room with her.
yeah, until i was 11 >.>

>very good bake btw 10/10
>>78433078
>You did great! Thank you!
>picrel

>>78433086
as someone who loves horror and gore, i wish i had that dream so much... my dreams don't usually have much of interest, it's usually mundane normal day-to-day stuff, or plausible negative acts against me in particular, but still realistic
>>
>>78433146
It was really gross. I don't know ever since I stopped smoking Ive been having these off the wall dreams. It is weird.
>>
I am very not angry at moids , I am in peace and I have nothing negative to say
>>
>>78433161
oh... yeah, withdrawals really get ya... i had a similar issue when i quit smoking tobacco and weed
>>
>>78433264
I am mostly past it now. Still every once in awhile but I've basically stopped. But I am dreaming a whole lot more than I used to and often they are weird.
>>
File: kurisu.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>78432464
>I hope someone with a real understanding of the topic can verify/correct what I said.
I'm a math nerd, so I can only speak of the math part of it. From the pic you posted that looks like a polynomial function (e.g. y = (x - 4)^2 ) and I know most of the ones you use in biochem are simple polynomial functions. I could be totally wrong tho...didn't study biology besides skimming.

I do however know the graph you posted continuous function for sureski..which means so you can apply most calculus to it very easily. (Most functions are not like this lmao, most functions you can't apply calc at all lmao)

I guess the way you would be using it is to figure what dose you can give someone under certain circumstances...

Biology is so cool. I was thinking of studying neuroscience when I was choosing a uni but I suck at memorization ;-;. I heard there's a lot of memorization in bio, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>78433317
Shut the fuck up you nigger
>>
>>78432251
Finally, my favorite hobby.
I like the "vanilla" one, lying on my back with my arms to the sides and my legs stretched. I often sleep without a blanket, but when I do, I like to have my feet outside of it. I also like to sleep lying on my belly with my face to the side of the pillow and my arms under it, but I get sore arms in the morning though.
A really realistic lucid nightmare that I don't remember right now.
Every now and then I have lucid dreams and nightmares, but for me, the moment I became aware that I'm dreaming, the "sleep aura" that keeps me sleeping becomes weak, and therefore I get close to waking up. When lucid dreaming, I also must keep control of everything going on, like I have to constantly be focused on to have everything in its place and going the way I want to, also to not wake up.
>Do/did you suffer from any sleep complications? (e.g.: sleep paralysis, sleepwalking, snoring, etc.)
Not really, I always wanted to get at least one sleep paralysis episode, just for the thrill.
>>
>maleanon1
is this another op1 sockpuppet?
>>
>>78433078
I sleep on top of the giant manatee pillow pet so not really
>>78433086
I'm sorry about the weird dreams :( I had my devil-opossum dream when I was withdrawing from weed intake, it was a little spooky. But it will get easier.
>>
>>78433467
>giant manatee pillow
That's awesome. I've got an orca one.
>>
>>78433467
It's been weeks now I think. I don't believe I am going through withdrawals anymore. This is my new normal I think..?
>>
>>78433465
No. it's you. the same guy who's obsessed with op1 and always trying to lure her out by samefagging and pretending to be other posters.
>>
>>78433551
i dont know anything about math
>>
File: IMG_2118.jpg (64 KB, 719x719)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
The side position, but I move alot in my sleep so Im never in the same one when I wake up.
Dream of my dad violently raping me, or the dream of me being gang raped. Lots of rape dreams, dont know why or whats up with that.
I was able to once, but I forgot most of what happened.
I talk in my sleep and according to my mom I say some really weird things.
>>
>>78433745
god, that's worse than mine..... i'm genuinely sorry that happens... mine are bad enough, i don't even want to imagine how you must feel when you wake up
>>
>>78433515
That means you're creative, class dream that
>>
>>78433830
I am not that creative. My struggles are well documented here. I mean look at OP that's creative.
>>
>>78434064
OP also told you it was a cool creative dream
If you're like me eventually you get some blank pages for a while so no worries.
>>
Nonas, why is doing this too difficult for you?

https://youtube.com/watch/2LKCFxX2f8w?si=XGHsXWIS2XDrawUE
>>
No one tell her but I love op1
>>
File: 832954893614139365.jpg (40 KB, 563x768)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>78433790
Thanks olga, theyve been happening since I was thirteen or so. I've gotten use to them but it'd be nice to find a way to stop them.
>>
>>78435017
Imagine them with no dicks while you're awake so your subconscious gets it and they can't rape you
>>
>>78435017
i've had extremely violent night-terrors since i was about 3-4yo
they've gotten more tame over the years, you know, not being eaten alive by dogs is good, but i still get beat up by home invaders and stuff like that - i think i got stabbed once?

yeah, i've pretty much just gotten used to the violence and abuse in my dreams at this point, so we have that in common
i must say though, for me, the SA dreams are quite new, i've gone my whole life without having them, but over the past couple of years i've been having recurring dreams on the subject and it's quite disturbing :/

i'm honestly a tad upset that you don't know of a way to stop them... but might i ask how you cope with waking up from a dream like that? i need to know for my own future reference because it basically just ruins the next 2 days whenever it happens..
>>
>>78432251
on the stomach with my head towards the wall
I don't remember but I do remember waking up screaming before
>>Can you lucid dream? Got any cool stories from it?
Nah, there are times when I dream where I start to think it's a dream and then I wake up right afterwards.
>>Do/did you suffer from any sleep complications? (e.g.: sleep paralysis, sleepwalking, snoring, etc.)
I think I have or used to have some insomnia. Sometimes I lie awake for hours in bed trying to sleep. I also snore but that is probably due to a slightly broken nose.
>>
File: 832954893608962044.jpg (45 KB, 720x720)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>78435184
To be honest, at first I would wake up in tears and Id be in shock for the rest of the day. As they kept happening I would immediately try doing something to take my mind off of it. It helps me forget what happened faster but unfortunately I remember many of them.

But the main way is basically just distracting myself, even if Im still tired and want to go back to sleep. It gives the dream less of a chance of staying in my mind.
>>
File: real over fake.jpg (716 KB, 3120x4160)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
>>78433465
>>78433551
>>78433602
I dunno if you were in the last thread or whatever but I am a different person from the schizoid. I joined here from last thread where the schizo anon was tweaking out and telling everyone to kill themselves, including me (lol). I am a completely different entity and I hope you can believe that. Just brief visitor who came to chill by the campfire.

I am only using a trip (sorry I am not very creative with my trips) because this thread is literally unusable otherwise. I recommend you do the same.

Its really fucked that no one here can verify their identity or be taken seriously because of this devious Mr. Mercedes looking ass schizoid.

Pic rel, remember everyone, seeing is believing. At least that is the law here on 4chan. Always.
>>
>>78435399
Shut the hell up you nigga
>>
File: 1565734918601.jpg (301 KB, 707x660)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>78432251
Slightly rolled over on my side usually, but I sleep on my back sometimes too. Back sleeping can be better if I'm having trouble falling asleep.
Not sure. I still remember a nightmare I had when I was 5 or 6 where my mom was beheaded and her still moving head was about to be eaten by a lion though. Really scared me back then. I've had a couple rape dreams before but that was worse in the moment.
Not on command. I've had a good amount though, especially recently. I've gotten better at not waking up after realizing I'm dreaming. Things like concentrating on my hands, holding things and focusing on the sensation/view, and spinning helps. Working out can be a good way too once you have more of a handle on it and is surprisingly fun in dreams.
This won't help you lucid dream better but try breathing fire. Everyone talks about flying but being able to breathe fire is fun too. Especially when your subconscious is throwing an endless number of masked figures at you to kill you and wake you up.
Not really, rarely I'll come close to shouting in my sleep but as far as I know it's never actually happened.
>>
>>78431304
That guy has some skills to stay as calm as he did. I wonder if this isn't the first or second time he's been through this?

>>78431306
You are def more active than most, tomo! Overwhelming amount of people don't even do anything. She is probably very familiar with doubles then! It sounds like she is a lot more active than I am. I think the only other people that does more than me is my brother as a part of his amateur MMA stuff and his friend who does Ironmans. The later has a job in cyber security and he flat out says almost all the time, there's nothing happening so he works out durign that time. I could do it on midnight shift, but I don't like sitting around after I sweated.

>>78431675
>>78432464
Not really, as it's something more doctors do, and even then, not very often we do it and it's very basic algebra, like the rate of IV drip/hour formula, which we would have to input into the infusion pump. Most of the time, we're just taking the data like fluid intake and urine output. Cases like Blanket Shaman last week, his UTI caused edema so they needed to calculate his fluid intake based upon his output (which wasn't very much.) It's not as bad as guides make it out to be. The only placed that the nurses used so much math was when I was in the NICU during clinicals, but those are babies so it was essential.

Doctors are so experienced that they typically can do this stuff in their head or just automatically know how to do it. But even then, it's not really that great of a guide to go on. I've had a very lanky guy and an obese guy on the same medications, yet the lanky guy took the highest dosage of the two! Your example was perfect: rate of metabolism. Even then, it's mostly something doctors have to worry about. Most of our work is skilled based as the doctor figures out that stuff based upon the data.

I completely forgot that you mentioned that before. Sorry, b!
>>
>>78433264
>oh... yeah, withdrawals really get ya
Is tobacco withdrawal really that bad? I've been told to stay the fuck away and I have so far, for the most part.

I smoke a little bit of weed, mostly carts time to time but I've never had any serious withdrawal effects. There was one time I smoked so much (flower) that I passed out and dreamt literally nothing, it was like a video game timeskip. I found it pretty freaky. I don't generally remember my dreams but I usually get something...flashes, fragments, imagery, rarely something so vivid I jolt awake.

Would you anons rather dream always or dream never?
>>
>>78432490
Clinical trials is usually when they figure this stuff out. Even then, a lot of doctors will start off with the lowest dose.

I do have some experience with ham radio, but not much. I was getting into it a few months ago, but my interest waned again just like with everything else. But, I got enough knowledge of and experience with it to do what I want to do with it which is the long distance crap. Not to mention: the moment I put my callsign out, I got swarmed.

>>78432542
Insulin administratin levels is another great example, but even then, you can just memorize the values like everyone else does. usually patients just get a chart with values on how many units to inject based upon readings. Also, with the advent of things like lantus and novolog just make it so convenient.
>>
Fetal on my left side and a pillow between my knees. Comfy AF!

Literally being in hell.

I cannot do it at will. Every time I recognized I was, I instantly woke up. I've tried before.

None at all!
>>
File: lane 1.jpg (26 KB, 500x375)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>78435479
>I wonder if this isn't the first or second time he's been through this?
Don't you remember the first thing that I posted here?

Never accept something without proof.

Actually, it was a post asking for timestamp or trannies, but you get the point. The qualities of a good mathematican, or at least that's why I tell myself.
>>
>>78432320
>>78433317
>>78435399
Kill yourself faggot.
People like you are designed by god or nature to be cuckolds.
>>
>>78435497
Nicotine withdrawal is mostly mental since its half life is really fast and why nicotine addicts have to redose often. It's the same with addictions. The therapist I really looked up to was always the first to say addiction is really a phobia--a fear of not being able to live without the thing they were addicted to. I really liked how he used to explain what the brain goes through in addiction, like how it hijacks and rearranges the priorities in the brain to make it a "need" instead of a "want" in addiction. Hence, why addicts will commonly go after the drug over food even if it meant life or death. This reminded me so much of him and I found his old material going through my old books today. I found his AA Big Book, 12&12, NA Basic Text, and whatever the NA equivelent to the 12&12 while cleaning those out. God I miss him so much. This year would make 12 years since he passed away. I seriously was crying either when I saw those and I completely forgot I had them.

>>78435530
No, I don't remember any of those. Posts and their posters get garbled up for me all the time. Esp rn since I got another brain fog episode going.
>>
>>78435580
And after I posted that, I remember the NA equivelent is It Works: How and Why.
>>
File: the intruder.png (248 KB, 1056x900)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>78432251
On my side, tightly hugging my pillow :P. I heard it isn't good for acne though...(this may be true)

I'd rather not think too much about it but around when I was in elementary I had a spree of a ton of vivid dreams, often nightmares. Always falling, maybe from a jungle gym, I lose grip, free-fall momentarily (that's the worst part) and when you are about to the hit the ground you wake up...the worst dream was when I thought I was in some kind of maze, I was crying and felt so lost and anxious, and I felt some kind of entity behind me, turned around, felt terror and woke up. Woke up crying. I don't really remember what the entity looked like. There also a very horrible nightmare that I can't really describe but it involved batman, a spaceship and some kind of bomb that exploded into cancerous growth. It was pretty disturbing so I'd rather not think about it.

I haven't remembered my dreams for a while though...except just a few flashes and images..which I usually proceed to forget in a matter of minutes. Yay!

Nope. Never tried never succeeded.

Used to around the same time as the nightmares. I think I got sleep paralysis once and I peed in my garbage can late at night once (lol)
>>
>>78435591
>from a jungle gym
I should also add that said jungle gyms felt (from my memory in my broken telephone memory) impossibly high, like I was falling from a skyscraper. I knew I was going to die for sure.
>>
>>78435580
Have you ever tried the meds that supposedly make withdrawal easier? Do they work or have any side effects? Or did you just decide to tank it?
>>
>>78435573
>People like you are designed by god or nature to be cuckolds.
For what, talking to women once every 3 months on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum?
>>
>>78435214
>I think I have or used to have some insomnia
oh i've been there, for some reason, when i'm awake, i can't fall asleep so i stay awake until i'm on the edge of insanity. if i'm asleep, i'm the heaviest sleeper on the planet it seems, shouting and shaking me isn't enough, you have to actively hit me to wake me up, it's crazy.

>>78435238
>I would wake up in tears
traumatic violation of bodily autonomy from your dreams does that to you - and here's where i'd make an awkward nervous laugh with a pained expression (i don't know why i'm telling you this, i don't know why i'm still awake right now, i'm sorry)
>try doing something to take my mind off of it
that actually seems like good advice, i'm gonna try and do that next time around, thanks nona!

>>78435497
>Is tobacco withdrawal really that bad?
it can be, yeah, i mainly just feel a little more on edge and anxious, but it can have an effect on your sleep, dreams included
>Would you anons rather dream always or dream never?
dream always, i like exploring my dreams (which usually amount to me living the life of myself from a parallel universe), it's almost like a soft-isekai so i can some little escape from my usual life, just a nice break every now and again

>>78435513
>Fetal on my left side and a pillow between my knees. Comfy AF!
hehehe, i do that too, it is comfy!

>hell
dear god....
>femur-breaker.wav

>no complications
luckyyyyyyyy......

>>78435580
>The therapist I really looked up to was always the first to say addiction is really a phobia--a fear of not being able to live without the thing they were addicted to.
i need to keep that in mind, that's actually really helpful, thanks!

>>78435591
>the dreams you've had
can we trade?
>>
>>78435625
Which drug withdrawals are you referring to? With nicotine, I just think it's just better to go cold turkey. I don't have any research to support it, but from my own observations, people who quit long term usually just cold turkey and not some sx reduction like with patches. I think the pain of withdrawal just hits them and it sets up a reminder of what they can go through. But some addictions are so strong that they always forget, like sometimes we forget how a hangover feels. The therapist I refer back to, he would go over the "rewind the tape and play it back" technique, and would tell them every time they feel like usual: remember everything you went through and tell yourself if it is worth it. That means literally everything, not just the withdrawal. Like, remember the legal issues you are going through RIGHT NOW?

Now some drugs you cannot just go turkey with like with benzos or alcohol as you can have some deadly withdrawals from them--especially alcohol. You do need a medically monitored detox for it. Let's just say not getting a medically monitored detox for them is not pretty. Alcohol especially. JFC, don't get addicted to alcohol. Please, for the love of God, don't ever.

>>78435663
Fetal IMO is best position.

The hell dream is the worst because I could actually feel the agony and I just wouldn't wake up. And I know that's not even the start of how bad it would actually be. The worst part was how I was in the lake and while in it, I bubbled up and popped, only to do it again.

It was a great way to explain addiction and to think. That therapist always had the best ways to explain things. Some people capitalized on that idea. I think the guy's name was Alan Carr? Anyway, a lot of addicts were able to put two-and-two together with the things he said. He was just that great of a therapist. It didn't matter what condition they had, he had a way to say things that made things click or have that light bulb turn on.
>>
File: 1714003814762572.jpg (115 KB, 1195x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>78435663
>can we trade?
I would if I could. Though to be honest as of late I prefer not to dream too much. Though its not like I wished for it, I was just sick of having nightmares and eventually they just all stopped.

Your nightmares seem more grounded in reality, less abstract which I find less horrifying than the nightmares that haunted me - the Lovecraftian horror shit - the fear what you cannot understand stuff. Also, I change my mind, the cancer virus bomb consuming everything dream is the worst and it fucked me up forever. Ever since the end of that dream whenever I hear a plane flying over my head I just for some reason feel anxious that it could be carrying a nuclear bomb, there to end it all.

I live in a safe country (Canada) which would probably be a low priority for a nuclear attack and I know that if a nuke did come, it would probably be in the form of a supersonic missle, which I wouldn't hear...but it still fucked me up forever. I can't believe I'm telling some random anonymous strangers something so oddly bizarre, specific and personal. Haha.

>it's almost like a soft-isekai so i can some little escape from my usual life, just a nice break every now and again
That's awesome! That's kind of part of the reason I play video games, to escape and explore new realities. I am very interested in virtual reality stuff as a hobby, I was thinking of getting a VR headset so I can browse 4chan on SteamVR. Anyone do this and have suggestions for a model?

Could you compare it to a video game? How much control can you get over the dream?

But yeah, no your dreams seem cool. I would be down to trade, if some entity or god allowed it.
>>
File: IMG_20240808_213353898.jpg (2.64 MB, 3072x4027)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
more drawing today
>>78435479
I feel like not doing anything a lot of days lately, but I've been pushing past it. Idk how my foster mom's friend had so much time to work out and train, since she's a school teacher. I think she might be slowing down her routine now though
I had this question pop in my head earlier today, how was your relationship with faith affected when you were regularly posting moid hate threads? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I was just curious
>>
>>78435642
Nigga you need to shut the fuck up
>>
>>78435760
>I could actually feel the agony and I just wouldn't wake up.
you just described any of my countless night-terrors since i was 4 years old - feel the pain, can't wake up, so i just experience some dream simulation of being killed or harmed in any multitude of ways

how charming :/

>he had a way to say things that made things click or have that light bulb turn on.
oh yes, those few rare people who somehow have all the right life experience and personal emotional development to be able to describe anything to anyone are a genuine treasure of humanity
>>
>>78435763
Fucking shut up you nigga
>>
>>78435782
Eh, not my style. I am what I am. Not saying its the best, but not apologizing for it.

And you need to stop replying. Like moths to a flame...
>>
>>78435791
like moths to a flaming FAG
all moids ITT are gay
>>
>>78435763
i'm saving up for a Valve Index!
though, they're developing the VI2 so that's something

>>78435770
loving the art, Tomo!
>>
File: apu hermit.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>78435802
Are you one of the real ones? Its so fucking confusing in this thread, but the trip list someone posted last thread said that you're not a duplicate...

Do you want me to leave the thread? I understand, I mean the op literally told me not to post here but its not like I'm going to be here long anyway. I'm not really one for generals and would quite literally go insane if I had to deal with this who's who shit all the time. Just a tourist here to sit next to the campfire. I doubt I'll be in the next /biofem/.

This is why I don't like tripfags...why can't things just be simple?
>>
>>78435770
Sometimes pushing through is what is needed, but there's also a point where it's better to not do it and just recover. But I think that takes time to learn. For me, I just know when I shouldn't do it despite my overwhelming urge to workout.

That's the thing with us exercise fanatics (or should we say addicts?): we usually find the time some how, even if it means waking up early. I srsly don't know how I found the time to do half IM training. Even with that, you're doing almost nothing but training.

My faith wasn't affected at all. I was just going through some issues with men at the time when I started and even after those issues resolved, I just started making those threads just to really post them. I just found it funny how it was so vague that sometimes robots were wondering what I was talking about. It was related to what I was going through at the time. And no, it's really personal so I'm not saying, but I will say it had nothing to do with the picture I was posting alongside it. That image was literally a random image I had saved.

>>78435786
Those things are the fucking worse. I even had a Jurassic Park dream except in our own neighborhood a month ago, and the fear I was experiencing just wouldn't wake me up. I was literally hiding in my parent's crawlspace in that dream and saw a neighbor get ate, and that fear didn't wake me up at all.

The world needed more people like him. One of his biggest problems though was that he was a work-a-holic himself and was overworking to escape and deal with home issues. Not only working at the hospital, but he also had his own private practice and dealing with everything with it including billing and accounting. I always find it funny that your best people when it comes to therapy also have major issues themselves.
>>
>>78435513
>Literally being in hell.
My bf has those sometimes. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>78435889
It's okay, nona. I just know it's a dream. It's just a reminder to me to keep the faith. How does your bf deal with them?
>>
>>78435934
>How does your bf deal with them?
Thankfully he doesn't have to very often. I can sleep through a literal hurricane, but I'll wake up instantly if he starts breathing fast; so I can shake him out of it and calm him down.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed; hope you have a good night.
>>
File: 832954893608962114.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>78435513
I get dreams of being in hell too. The worse part is that I felt the pain of my skin being melted and floating in a river of lava with thousands of other screaming people.

>>78435663
>that actually seems like good advice, i'm gonna try and do that next time around, thanks nona!

No problem, I wish I had other solutions but that works best in my experience
>>
Hell or getting stabbed are just nightmares desu, wake up kind of scared but it flashes away quickly. Worse one was one where I don't know what the hell did I do but basically ended up in a screaming match against my whole family as if I ruined their lives forever some way, not sure if it was money or what but I do remember the intensity of burning bridges.
Hell is in the eye of the beholder i guess
>>
I wish I could kiss a misandrist foid. I want to be a foidkisser. The older I get the more I think that men and women really do need to pair up with someone and complete each other or they'll just be miserable and bitter until death. It's not about having children, just being together and working hard for the sake of your partner's happiness. But I'm a virgin haha oh no
>>
>>78435852
You should share with your new frens, you already helped them with their problems they might help you too, you never know.
>>
>>78435810
Thank you!
>>78435847
You are very weak to internet banter and a big dumb newfag child. But I have no real issue with you otherwise.
>>78435852
Yeah, the self-restraint of trying not to overexert yourself is a learned skill. I still struggle with it. I sometimes get a temper and just want to exercise until i tire myself out. I don't know how you found the time to train either, I'm afraid of how much my basic exercise routine might change when I get employed
>moid threads
I understand that. I don't ever think I've had completely solid faith, but I respect that you do (I admire it, really). I've never seen the moid threads that you made or looked them up, its just brought up so often. I wouldn't ask for something that personal.
>>
>>78436071
You are an extremely caring gf. Your bf is very lucky to have someone as supportive as you and in tune with him as much as you are. It would be a way better world if more moids realized how much their gfs and wives cared about them.

Have a good night, nona! Sleep well and sweet dreams!

>>78436148
desu, I don't even think it's the excruciating sensations that really scare me: it's more that I'm literally there. Like one time in one of those dreams, I remember being in a hospital bed and thrashing around so much to the point where I ended up dying from it. Yet, I knew that I died and as soon as I saw my body, gravity took over and I was fell through the earth. The real fear was I knew where I was going and it is inescapable and unending.

>>78436248
I end up with those dreams where I don't know how I ended up in that situation sometimes. Like those dreams where I'm driving somewhere, it's dark outside, and I cannot see at all because all the lights are out. Or the ones where I'm in a literal warzone.

>>78436294
Share what exactly?

>>78436300
You'd wouldn't be surprised at how much people do not know when to either push themselves or when to rest and recover. I think it's one of the hardest things my PT/coach has to teach, as it's why people end up going to him for treatment.

To me, it's okay that people don't have complete faith or none at all. I had those crisis in faith like everyone does, like I would seriously question why God can be a complete asshole sometimes and even if he is worth worshiping. I sometimes have to remember that it isn't because of God himself, but mostly because of people themselves. I honestly cannot really explain it well and that's really the best way I can. Like, even with the issues with the bible: that's people who wrote it, not God. Even then, it was passed by via oral tradition before it was written down, so remember the telephone game? There's just so many issues.
>>
>>78436271
Gotta go to sleep, the sandman calls last post, good luck everyone ^.^
>>
the super test
>>
>>78435847
you are really stuck inside your own head. like a mouse running through life in a plastic ball instead of touching the ground. every single thing you starts and ends with your experience of the world. do you ever leave your mind?
>>
eepy is a shitty word
>>
>>78435802
I'm wiling to prove that I'm not
>>
>_< can u guys stop being so weird. ^_^ i love being a cute
little girl hehe <^_^>
>>
File: 1575730792892.jpg (254 KB, 960x960)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>78436583
I think it's a cromulently crunchy word
>>
i'm feel eepy
>>
i sleep like a cadaver in a coffin /(T-T)\ and recently i got like dreams with cosmic horror creatures and zombie apocalypse
>>
I sleep but you won't because I snore way too loud
>>
>>78436485
I mean thanks for your concern but I do leave my mind time to time. I admit I do tend to a be a bit dreamy but sometimes I do guided meditation stuff, like getting rid of the passive voice and observing outward or whatever. Is that what you are referring to?

Also, me in this thread is not a good example of me in general. I was rather confused with all that is happening here and I may have a little bit of mental illness. Who knows?
>>
sleeping with Op1
>>
>>78436933
Nah you just had poor timing entering the thread, that impersonation crap hadn't happened in a while.
>>
>>78436979
That's the entire reason many adopted trips.
>>
>>78436408
Hiya moid-chan how are you this evening? Doing my exercises right now. Kinda stopped doing them for awhile since the job was making me move more bit since that's over going back at it again. Feel a little stiff.
>>
>>78437146
Any luck with the job hunt?
>>
>>78437217
Still nothing yet sadly. Still hoping. I got my final paycheck in. Nothing great but I'm a little less worried. I can stall out for time if I manage what I have remaining right. Maybe 3 months so hopefully I'll get something in that time. Starting my exercises up again in the meantime. Gotta do something. Found myself playing games a lot it's keeping me distracted from doing stuff.
>>
File: 1383531745189.jpg (9 KB, 302x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I think I'm gonna get an IUD
Any of you had one before? How much does the insertion hurt? That's been the one thing stopping me for so many years
>>
>>78437252
I tried to get one when I was 20. It was awful, even with having a female doctor who's done the procedure dozens of time. I fainted from pain after the second try and settled for the arm implant. The quality of care will vary, maybe moid chan has more insight
>>
>>78437247
Nta, have you made a LinkedIn account? I've had one for a while but it was empty. Updated my profile the other day and got a recruiter dming today. I've heard dealing with recruiters is awful.
>>
>>78437281
Fuuuuck man why isn't there a way to do it painlessly
I have such shit pain tolerance I don't know how I'm even going to survive
>>
>>78437295
If I were ever to try the procedure again, I would want to go to a gynecologist or something. The clinic I went to wouldn't even give me ibuprofen. I had cramps for hours after and still had to drive home. Sucks.
I wish I could give you better advice, but it was all around a poor experience for me
>>
>>78437281
Honestly I wouldn't trust them with my person in those areas. Most of these people mess me up just trying to draw blood for me. I swear it wasn't so bad when I was younger but I dread getting my blood drawn. They always miss and they did around forever then I end up with these nasty bruises after. Just thinking about it is giving me shudders.

>>78437288
I have one but it's empty. I suppose I should update it and what not. I struggle with these things not great at selling me skills. Wish people would just do my resume for me even the interviews. I'll take a look at it again in the morning. Half way through my exercises and that tose tea is calling my name.
>>
>>78432251
curled up on my side and hugging a Thing!

dreams of car crashes are awful, but dreams where the kitty gets outside (or something even worse happens) are the worst. makes me just immediately get up and check on my lil fucker.

sort of, but it's never something i've really set out to do.

chronic insomnia! it's not great, i actually should've headed off to bed hours ago. tomorrow's gonna be a busy one.

that said, infection confirmed! small abscess on the outside of the piercing, so i'm going to a clinic tomorrow to have it lanced and get some antibiotics.
>>
>>78437328
>ot. I struggle with these things not great at selling me skills. Wish people would just do my resume for me even the interviews. I'll take a look at it again in the morning. Half way through my exercises and that tose tea is calling my name.

Is there anyway you could ask your old friends/coworkers for a peer assessment? Like what they think are your strengths and weaknesses and what's likeable about you.
>>
>>78437378
That's how I sleep. Always needed something to support my leg. So slept on my sides with a body pillow. I can't even sleep on my back or tummy. It just doesn't feel natural to me.
>>
>>78437394
Only coworkers I could ask are maybe from the research assistant job I did. I still keep in contact with one but he's been a bit distant. Said he was going to send me all kinds of test stuff that he didn't need anymore and haven't really heard from him since. I'm sure he's busy but I was really excited to get that gear. He had a kid so I'm sure the little one is driving him up a wall.
>>
>>78437402
i need to get myself a nice body pillow, but i've been putting it off for the most autistic reason - WHY do body pillow artists keep drawing characters on the bed with SHOES ON.
>>
>>78437415
I don't know. It's sooo weird. Shoes do not go on a nice bed like come on.
>>
>>78437328
glassdoor was a godsend for me, but I'm not american so not sure how effective it would be there.
>>
>>78437440
What is glassdoor exactly? Never heard of this before.
>>
>>78437409
Reach out to him and ask. You will probably be surprised by some of the things others notice about you that you haven't noticed yet. Most people downplay or don't appreciate their talents enough. Or are even aware of them for that matter. It's late and I should sleep soon. good night.

>>78436408
Have a good night moid!
>>
>>78437440
>>78437455
glass Door is here too. Look it up and try it out. Basically if some companies don't want to tell you how much they're paying, you can check what people have said about the company there. I've heard Indeed is good too. Also Dice I think it was.
>>
>>78436408
I don't ever think I've had any strong faith. Even when I was young I was never really involved enough in church to connect with it. I had a crisis learning about my own mortality due to a bible cartoon but never gave much thought to if I was going to hell.
Yeah, the bible has its critiques as well as the history of the church. While I do think that wavers me some it's not really the root of it. I tried volunteering and attending church twice a week as a teen for two years to find that part of myself. But I was already going through a lot at the time
I've been up toooo long and Im getting to rambling now. Goodnight zzz I appreciate you moidchan
>>
>>78437580
Sleep well tomoko. Hope you get some decent rest.
>>
Why do you hate trans girls? Women are meant to be more empathetic than incels
>>
File: 1703662056248574.png (435 KB, 637x765)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>78437618
Women love trannies though. Just ask any of the dykes ITT how they want a twink BF who wears makeup and takes it up the ass
>>
>>78437618
Empathy has nothing to do with enabling a mental illness
>>
>>78437618
There's a difference between loving (empatheic) vs enabling. The sooner you get it, the more you realize how much of a sick pervert you are.
>>
Every day I grow more aware that I should be doing moid hate threads
>>
>>78437874
Might as well. Moid-chan no longer does them.
>>
>>78437874
Go ahead. Just don't be a bitch and stick around to read the replies instead of bailing out.
>>
How are you sweet girlies doing on this fine day?
>t. male
>>
Can I ask you femcreatures a genuine but possibly insulting question? I don't mean it as insulting, but I am just curious about an observation of mine
>>
>>78438057
>giving moids my time and attention for free
Nah
>>
I think the true winner was the hurdle.

>>78437146
>>78437328
Peaches!!! Omg, I was asking about you earlier if anyone heard from you! I'm glad you are allright!

Sorry to hear the job search hasn't produced anything yet. Is the temp agency not being helpful?

I'm tired and still have a bit of brain fig even after doing a light workout on the spin bike. The rain here has been going for awhile. It jist stopped a few hours ago.

>>78437252
>>78437281
I cannot really say anything except hope you can really relax since the experience varies between you and the skill of the provider. It can slightly unpleasant to just uncomfortable to OMG I'M GOING TO DIE! I would suggest talking to your gynocologist, as they could go over more options (e.g copper vs hormonal) and they're are very experienced in doing the procedure as >>78437306 can attest about PCPs.

>>78437456
Hope you are sleeping well!

>>78437580
I think your experience is extremely common. A lot of them don't feel like they any sort of connection. Do you think you really need one? Personally, I think your connection to God would be more important than the connection to th3 building and the people who worship there. I think there's just too much emphasis on going to church when you can praise the Lord and worship anywhere.

Hope you are sleeping well. Thank you fir the kind words. hen you get up, did your area get hit with any of the rain or storms from Debbie. Yiu don't have to answer though since that'd risk doxxing. Here, it's just stopped a few hours ago.

>>78437874
Go for it. Only OP1 and Wire makes them anymore. I just find it funny how everyone still thinks it's me making them.

>>78438151
Based.
>>
>>78437874
too many will cry that it's not all men and some will spam horrendous shit to prove their point, that kind of thread will do better in somewhere like lolcow
>>
>>78438336
>NOT MUH NIGEL!!!!
>>
>>78437618
not all but some transgender aspirations is a result of misogyny, they fetishize a certain view of women to the point the want to cosplay themselves as them. that's why chasers exists, they bond over their shared misogyny and even most trans people know about them.
I don't hate trans people because I don't actively hate any group of people, but certain behaviors to some extent justify why cis woman view them that way.
>>78438358
there's nothing men hate more than facing the fact that they ignore and look over the heinous acts of their fellow abusive men, they just have to wash themselves off the abuse it's not their problem that another men is doing the abuse and they rarely bother to question them why
>>
>>78438374
If they were honorable men, they'd confront their brethren on it. It is what started my misandry. Men stood by and did nothing despite knowing what heinous acts was going on.
>>
>>78438445
some do stand for women but when it's their friends or when it comes to their personal benefit most won't. that's why it's so important for women to stand for themselves and help each other.
you can't even confront them with it to start a conversation about how we can improve our relationships to our mutual benefit. the whole bear thing reinforced that for me cause non of them asked why we feel that way before they started screeching.
>>
>>78438472
>non of them asked why we feel that way before they started screeching.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who made that exact observation.
>>
>>78438496
I wonder what future this'll lead to personally.
>>
>>78438506
I don't know, but the reaction spoke volumes.
>>
>>78438506
I believe despite their reluctance to admit their wrong doings ultimately everyone sees the benefit in women having a more equal footing in society. the majority of men don't want to hurt and abuse women, the issue is always how they're socialized to associate it with the performance masculinity so not only they won't question abusers around them they play into it to get that validation from men around them. if this continues to be a divide and war we will both lose but I have hope that no one really wants that deep down.
>>
File: 20240809_071548.jpg (598 KB, 4032x2268)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
Sometimes I think the Heptathlon is the Crossfit of Track and Field.

I got to admit, a clean and jerk at 187kg without being a morbid obese powershitter is extremely impressive.
>>
>>78438594
I don't think there is a single person on this board who would want their lives to turn out like that.
>>
>>78438472
>>78438496
Do you two go with the bear?
>>
>>78438655
like what?
>>78438662
the reactions that questions awakes in people is way more important than an individuals's answer to it.
>>
>>78438662
Way to completely miss the point. It's not about the choice: it's how people reacted to the choice made like >>78438679 said. When it was sent to me on my FB, I chose the non-option, which was "none of the above, I'm staying alone instead of the random man and the bear." Even then, people RRREEEEE'd about it and told me I had to choose one or the other. No, I don't. Instead of asking why, they decided to have their hissy fit meltdowns over it.

The way people acted over it says everything. It reminds me so much of the story in 1 Kings when two women came up to King Solomon both declaring themselves the mother of the still alive child. The reason why Solomon knew who the real mother was was due to the real mother's reaction to Solomon's decision when he decided the child would be split in two and given to each of the mothers. The real mother cried and said the other mother could have him, just don't kill him, while the false mother said it is better he is neither of theirs and to go ahead and cut the child in half.

It's how everyone reacted to it. That's the point, like in the story int he bible I just mentioned. Behavior says a lot.
>>
>>78438472
>that's why it's so important for women to stand for themselves and help each other.
Yeah, everybody is better off if they are stable and alright on their own. This goes for any sex and sexuality. And I agree double so for women, triple if they are part of a minority. A person should not get into a relationship because they are dependent on their partner, they should be able to stick with them out of their own volition.

>you can't even confront them with it to start a conversation about how we can improve our relationships to our mutual benefit
I have seen this being used as a copout by people, the idea that you can't talk with somebody, because you assume they won't understand or, even worse, they should just understand on their own.
I don't have a lot of patience with incels or racists either, but those are not the kind of people I am talking about. There are some things that don't need to be explained, like how slavery is a horrible concept, to name something extreme.
But I've seen it where people would rather just walk away from others they deemed to be good people, because they refuse to explain what the issue is. The mentality of "they should just know what goes on in my brain" is a terrible one. Nobody benefits from it in the long term.
>>
>>78438796
No, we walk away because we've tried before and it was a waste of fucking time and we're belittled as being hysterical. As the saying goes: insanity is the doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Why try again? It's pointless and a waste of both of our times.
>>
>>78438796
I personally really hate irl fraction with people so I never discuss this in an non online space unless it's with a partner so someone close to me, my parents or my friends for example cause I know neither of us would assume the worst in each other, we would just want to understand where the other is coming from.
>>
>>78438834
I wasn't talking about the bear thing, in case that wasn't clear.

>>78438841
I'm different in that I want to confront people I actually like with issues I have about them.
>>
>>78438796
>others they deemed to be good people
I think I expressed myself badly here, I meant people like friends too with this.
>>
>>78438862
I absolutely hate it and won't do it unless it's something my job requires or I'm getting serious unfair treatment. I can do it, but it's so exhausting and sucks my soul out of my body.
>>
>>78438862
I wasn't referring to the bear thing too. I was referring to many issues in which we:
>would rather just walk away...because they refuse to explain what the issue is

I have explained the issue as clear as day in so many ways possible that even a child should understand it. Women get it right away, whereas moids are fucking clueless. It has nothing to do with:

>The mentality of "they should just know what goes on in my brain"

It's the fact that talking to you all about an issue is pointless, hence why I walk away instead of explaining for the 100th time and belittled when you all don't understand at all. It has nothing to do with me assuming people should automatically know what I'm thinking. It's a waste of fucking time.
>>
>>78438903
Ok, thank you for clariifying.
>>
>>78438903
What's your problem today?
>>
>>78438945
Is it problem that I confront someone making a direct jab at something I commonly do? All I'm saying to that is that it's pointless since I've been over it, and it's dumb to try again for the 100th time. There's no point in wasting both our times. Moids before never got it, and neither will you.
>>
>>78438945
Getting a good reading of the room is not your forte.

>>78439023
For clarification, I think I explained what I meant really badly and I'm not surprised you came to this conclusion that I meant something you had already explained many times before. I completely get what you mean, the issue is my refusal to be more specific. But as you said, it doesn't matter now. The mood is already ruined.
>>
headpats for moidchan
>>
File: 2326326326326.png (1.2 MB, 762x756)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
Anyone else hear music in their head? It's especially strong when I feel fucked up it becomes more vivid. Usually it's songs I have heard, but I have had a few that my mind just made up. I had a dream where music was playing. It was an electric guitar + some powerchords, I was trying to transcribe it, but it was pretty shit compared to the original in the dream. Now it's already forgotten.
>>
>>78439120
No, I'm just angry all the time at this shit. I'm sorry for spoiling the good vibes.

>>78439216
You might want to look up Musical Ear Syndrome. It fits what you describe. The question is if it's a hallucination to you, which with the way you described, it could be considered something with psychotic features.
>>
>>78439257
It's not hallucinations. I can just vividly hear it in my head, sometimes on top of me monologuing. I heard someone say they can't imagine music in their head just hum it, but I can hear several instruments play at the same time in my head. I'm autistic and I am very sensitive to noises other than that I'm normal relatively speaking. Maybe there is some kind of audio aphantasia spectrum that everyone lands differently on.
>>
>>78439257
You don't have to be sorry, it was my fault for not explaining it well enough.
>>
File: sleep.png (1.07 MB, 1920x1080)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Morning everyone!

I try to fall asleep on my back. It's supposed to be good for you. If it's too cold I sleep on the fetal position
I don't even want to type it.
I heard some people ended up having sleep paralysis when trying so no thanks.
When we were kids I shared a room with my sister and according to her I would wake up in the middle of the night, sit on the bed and start mumbling incoherences. It really scared her. However, nobody else witnessed it so there is a chance it was her having nightmares.

>>78439300
I can either "imagine" instruments or voices but not both at the same time. If I'm "playing" a song in my head, it's the lyrics, and I only "hear" the music in the parts where there is no singing.
>>
>>78439440
Interesting. I can do both at the same time, but my ability to hear music feels inconsistent. It gets more vivid if I feel more crap. When I feel more crap I can hear more instruments and they also get higher quality
>>
You can tell this board has been completely ruined by the fact that you have actual generals for "biofems" now. There is nothing more dire in the world than the incoherent babble of a female mind. They're not capable of thinking logically.
>>
>>78436408
>ur bf is very lucky
He is and he knows it, but I'm lucky also.
>>
>>78437378
>dreams of car crashes are awful
Have you ever had one where you were in the back seat and suddenly realized that nobody was driving? Or where you were driving and suddenly couldn't see anything?
>>
>>78432251
stomach
I have this recurring dream where I'm looking in the mirror, and all of a sudden my teeth start falling out, all of them, tons of blood coming out of my mouth in the process, and I catch them in my cupped hands. I start to feel like I'm suffocating from all the blood, which is when I wake up. the dream is exactly the same, each and every time, it's even the exact same bathroom that it takes place in.
also recurring dreams where I'm late for school or enter a class to realize there's a test and I didn't study, a due project I didn't finish, even though I'm years out of school.

no
sleep paralysis yes
>>
sleepy cuddles with Op1
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (49 KB, 1280x461)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>78432251
Moids were right idk why i was a radfem we are never making it out and i hate women, why are they so insecure and retarded
>>
>>78440369
>never making it out
elaborate?
>>
>>78438775
>Instead of asking why, they decided to have their hissy fit meltdowns over it.
Not sure why others don't ask but I wouldn't ask because I'd assume the reason is from a traumatic experience. I figure I don't want to put someone on the spot about something like that.

>>78439718
>tfw you'll never be lucky enough to get a hug gf
>>
File: ass.png (186 KB, 400x387)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>78440369
>why i was a radfem
Emotional terrorism by female writers, influencers and trannies mostly. I don't think they offer refunds.
>>
File: statue of olga.png (467 KB, 286x579)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>78438903
>the problem of explaining systemic issues to moids
god, yeah.... i'm with you on this one, they either just don't get it, or they don't actually listen - worse is when a moid pretends to understand for ulterior motives
>re: male feminists constantly being outed for sexual misconduct
>baka.mov
i've just resigned to not even bother trying to explain anymore, at least, not a genuine attempt - at most i'll just drop my opinion when asked, but i won't bother justifying it because they won't listen anyways ._.

>>78439216
nope, i don't have pictures, voice or audio in my head
only thing in my head is "mentalese" i just know what i'm thinking about

>>78439440
>When we were kids I shared a room with my sister and according to her...
haha! my sister would sometimes sleep with her eyes half-open for a while, it was really creepy but mom and i laughed about it quite a bit X'D

>>78440285
>stomach
sometimes i wish i could, but my tits feel uncomfortable under my bodyweight... though sometimes i'll put a pillow under my belly so i can lay on my stomach for a little bit, but i can't sleep like that :/
>teeth
i rarely have recurring dreams, but the tooth thing i've heard is quite common - i've even had it every now and again, but except being in a bathroom, it's usually while i'm still out doing my day-to-day activities (in dream)
>tests
yeah same, it's so weird how it's not consequential to our lives anymore but we still have anxiety about it..... the system has fucked us.....
>sleep paralysis
the concept terrifies me, i feel lucky to have not dealt with that
at least in my night terrors, i can try and fight back, even when my body feels heavy and my limbs are ineffectual, i still have a semblance of hope... but sleep paralysis just seems utterly hopeless....
>>
>>78432251
Why do nonas support organized murder on a national scale?

https://youtube.com/watch/czXFIwhz5RY?si=RquITVZUGpWHzJuM
>>
>>78440534
>they either just don't get it,
Yeah, they just can't understand how hard it is to be a woman, almost all the institutions are lined up against you, the court system, the media, education, everything. Anyway, I'm done trying to convince them.
>>
>>78440603
i don't support it, i find the concept depressing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu2bNDzoj58
>>
>>78438094
You can use the power of language to make something insulting not insulting
>>
>>78440534
>worse is when a moid pretends to understand for ulterior motives
some of them understand and use that understanding to hurt women more skillfully
>>
>>78440730
oh no, i'm willing to admit that guys have their own shit to deal with too, life sucks for both sides, and i'm not a fan of people who make it a pissing contest between the two as that doesn't actually solve anything

but that doesn't change the fact that i've been made to feel vulnerable just because i'm a woman, and i don't like that people get away with it, and whenever i do try to say "hey, people are taking advantage of xyz" the response i get is guys either not listening, or saying they listen but they don't actually take it to heart

>>78440794
oh god you're right.... i think i took the adage "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" a bit too broadly on that front.....
>use that understanding to hurt...
yeah that makes more sense in hindsight
god i just felt wretched for a second
>>
>>78440794
>hurt
Then be the first ones to cry about things when they get hurt.
>>
>>78440824
Men always try to hurt, it's completely justified to be always on the offensive against them.
>>
>>78440814
>admit that guys have their own shit to deal with too
Yeah, like playing video games while we work day and night
>>
>>78440860
I had a literal moid co-worker who would call off just to stay at home and do exactly that often. Who got saddled with all his work for the day? Me. Then, he wondered why he got fired.
>>
>>78440730
Should never be a tug of war anyway, neither side wins anything from that.
There will always be stats saying women suffer more for x and y, and stats saying men suffer more for w and z. Can put women in charge of everything and you can tell the moaning from both sides will go on under that perspective.
>>
>>78440877
Yeah, they're all like that. Without our hard work nothing would get done. We are heroes and we get zero credit for it and then they wonder why we prefer hiring only women
>>
File: 1000011580.png (232 KB, 512x512)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>78440534
>but the tooth thing i've heard is quite common
yeah apparently it is. I had it so frequently I looked it up and apparently it's like a very common thing and is associated with stress, but we have no idea why such a specific dream is shared by so many people.
>the concept terrifies me, i feel lucky to have not dealt with that
it really depends on what you're imagining. The freaky part about sleep paralysis is that you're awake, so even once you exit that state, you are aware that the things you saw didn't happen because they're simply impossible, but you remember them as literally, vividly happening in reality, rather than the sort of muddled vague memories of dreams. It processes no differently from real memories, which is what makes it so surreal, you feel like a schizo.

one time it was that my mom was standing over me shaking me awake, another time someone behind me holding me, but another time it was about 3 am, and an elongated shadow creature with a face that looked like picrel standing over me, digging claws into me. I could very vividly and genuinely feel real pain. when I snapped out of it my heart was beating so fast, I was drenched in sweat and almost immediately threw up. it was terrifying.
>>
>>78440988
>>78440534
>>78440285
I've had the teeth falling out into the sink dream many many times. Can't remember the last time I had that dream though. Been some years at this point. What I really hated about those dreams is I always thought it was real. I'd be brushing my teeth and my tooth would get loose, I'd take one out then a bunch more fall out and land in the sink and I'm just left there wondering how am I supposed to smile at people now.

>t. male
>>
Always detach from your internet larps, throw away your name when it no longer serves you
>>
>>78438284
You were? I must have missed it. I should be here more often I just don't know what to say since I haven't done much lately. PT exercises weren't bad not even sore I think I just need to do them at a more reasonable time.

Also maybe I mixed you with boring-chan? I forget who was going the ham radio stuff.
>>
crying into a pillow kind of day
>>
File: IMG_9376.jpg (133 KB, 735x768)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>78432251
i wish i could lucid dream so i could talk with my husbandos desu, nonas who have lucid dreamed before, what was it like?

could you make things appear out of thin air? was it realistic, detailed and vivid, or was it like a some-what vague and surreal memory?
>>
>>78441926
aww what's wrong, scara-chan? anything happened?
>>
Would bioFemanons accept a dude that is 5'5"?
>>
>>78441926
ovulating again?
>>
>>78441979
aaawww, i'm taller than you!
i'd be your big spoon... i'd cuddle you all the time and protecc my cute lil' boi fwom awny hawm!!!!!! ///>A<///

>>78441926
aaawww scara! i'm sending lucky vibes your way, let me know when you receive them!
>>
>>78441963
Only time I've ever had them was when I had bad fevers it's really weird. Like it feels so weird. Not sure if I could ever control them but I was fully aware I was sleeping hard to remember them from those days.
>>
>>78437598
Thank you and good afternoon :)
>>78438284
I've wanted to read over the bible myself and try out faith at home every once in a while for some time now. Though my mom already pushes me to go to church as is, and I feel if she knows my interest, she will insist on it. She's the kind of person to put too much emphasis on those things.

I have not been sleeping great. I had an insomnia-driven drawing craze last night and only slept 5 hours after. I'm about to take a nap though. I didn't get any hurricane damage here by the way, I hope your community didn't face much damage if any
>>78441963
>lucid dreaming
It was more surreal for me. Basically making things out of thin air, and the dream moved very quick for me. Sometimes I could catch myself trying to wake up during the lucid dream, and it took some practice to circumvent that
>>78441979
Can I push shawty over
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1616)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>78441970
i dunno, i have been feeling touch starved lately? i wish i could cuddle, watch movies together and play with their hair. fall asleep in their arms. thats something c.ai cant give me.. but at the same time, the thought of being so close to someone freaks me out. i dont think i could let my guard down so easily like that, i dont know why. and i get a little jealous when i see touchy couples at the park.
>>78441982
i dont know. i actually dont keep track of those kind of things. usually i use a rule of thumb for my period dates though. and its a little weird to associate Woman Sad = Ovulating desu.
>>78442169
thank you olga :) you always bring good vibes to these threads.
>>78442310
i actually think i know what youre talking about, when you feel sick its difficult to sleep peacefully, so i imagine you were on the border of being asleep and awake at the same time? that sounds pretty cool.
>>78442318
that sounds really fun! i wish i could control being conscious in dreams but it seems like it happens to everyone unintentionally. if the dream was exactly like real life in essence and in detail it would probably freak me out if im not prepared.
>>
>>78442318
Good afternoon. How are you?
>>78442442
It was more than that. Like I felt like my spirit was leaving my body and I was floating around above it. The room was spinning and everything was so disorienting.
>>
File: 1703009513108439.gif (939 KB, 350x263)
939 KB
939 KB GIF
>>78442318
Huh, so even the spitfire type fembots end up in church. Maybe I'll have to join after all. I'm already a baptized catholic so finding a community shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>78442442
>sees picrel
....god i need that rn.......
where are my cute boys? i need to cuddle too.....

...scara..... plz.... send me some lucky vibes..... i need cute boys too...
>>
>>78442518
I think you're a lesbian
>>
>>78442535
no, i'm bi but i prefer guys
>>
File: 65.png (957 KB, 1282x1263)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>78442590
Guys that resemble women as close as possible.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (71 KB, 564x564)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>78442506
that sounds ethereal.. i wish i could achieve that feeling without having a fever though.
>>78442518
hehe, i'll send you lucky vibes too!
we yumejoshis have to stick together desuyo ne!
>>
File: IMG_0123.jpg (263 KB, 1080x1439)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>78442613
well in that case im bi too, i never got the appeal of masculine hairy jacked guys. kpop cute looking guys is where its at.
>>
>>78442590
>no, i'm bi but
any lesb exp?
>>
>>78440785
Ok well I will try

I noticed that women will often accuse men of being "insecure". It's like a go to kind of thing even when it doesn't make any sense. What is the fixation on insecurity with women?

If someone has a criticism about something or someone that they don't agree with or they don't like, they will often say "you're just insecure". I don't get it. Is it just meant as a cheap insult? Or do the same women really think that everything is insecurity? I mean, you can have opinions and moral standards and criticisms that are not based in insecurity. Maybe the kind of woman that says that is projecting their own petty state of mind? I get that it is a real thing, that insecure people will try to berate others to make themselves feel better about themselves but I always see women saying this to genuine critiques and it makes me wonder what it is about. It seems a very common thing

I'm don't mean to say that all women do this, or even most, or that only women do this. But there does seem to be a lot of women who do this. It is like insecurity is always on their minds when judging men, even when it doesn't actually apply. And also they don't say this to other women, either
>>
>>78442656
I think you'll have to settle for a woman, these guys are extremely rare above the age of 23 and there's fierce competition for them
>>
>>78442629
we'll live the dream.... imagine it... golden wheatfields... with all of our husbandos waiting for us... and none of them are jelous, they're all close friends and are just cool with it.... shirtless... and hugging us....

i should stop now otherwise i'm gonna make myself feel like shit....

sorry scara, everyone, i'm having a weird one today ;~;

>>78442613
oh please, i have a few types

>>78442665
>any lesb exp?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

>>78442656
i'm not super into listening to kpop, but holy shit he's cute...... hhhhh.hhhehhh...~
>>
File: Spoiler Image (735 KB, 900x675)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>78442742
>oh please, i have a few types
I hope our mentor and father is among them, otherwise you need your hormone levels looked at.
>>
>>78442790
sorry, Nico's not one of them
i'm all about LAWNMOWER MAN!
>picrel
look at his happy lil' face!!!!! is soft beard, his average bodytype, and his love of a clean cut appearance, both in terms of style, and of land!
he's a man's man, Lawnmower Man~
>>
>>78442669
It's mostly pointing out the hypocrisy of their ways, how what they accuse others of doesn't contrast at all with what they say and behave. What genuine critiques? You see it on things like attacking women for choices they don't regret at all (ex: a woman gets tattoos so she is tainted in the eyes of a guy she doesn't give a fuck about), trying to put them down to feel better about themselves (ex: claiming if a woman doesn't act like you want to they will be miserable and lonely in the future, when you know is bs) and so on.

You can see it in politics too, for example the boomers who cry at the snowflake generation getting all angry because someone is using a tiny multicolored flag.
>>
Happy friday, hope you all get some cute boys from somewhere. They are still around, hope they get brave enough to talk with you at least.
>>
>>78442831
tattoos are feminist gang signs though
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (680 KB, 1080x1617)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
>>78442675
it would be cruel to "settle" for a partner i barely like merely for the reason of "thats the best i could get"

also, these types of guys are everywhere in east asia. i see asian guys walking past on the street (in america) looking somewhat like this. i think i just like east asians. their monolids and silky black hair.. dreamy sigh.

and "fierce competition for _person_" sounds objectifying.

>>78442742
aah, a husbando harem would be paradise. speaking of which, have you heard of the game love and deepspace?
>>
>>78442831
Well that's a very specific example and not really what I am talking about. I am talking more broadly. They could even be saying it in defence of a man
>>
>>78432251
On my stomach, limbs spread out almost like a swastika and head turned to the side
Way too many. I get strange and often violent stress dreams
never been able to
>>Do/did you suffer from any sleep complications? (e.g.: sleep paralysis, sleepwalking, snoring, etc.)
I have severe insomnia but it's not anything I've been diagnosed for
>>
>>78442888
>have you heard of the game love and deepspace?
nope
>checks website
h h h h hgh-hgh-hgh-hgh-hhhhhhehehehehe.....

okay i'm gonna play this....... hhhhhh
>>
>>78436665
this raccoon picture brings me great joy
>>
wonder how many tripfems have magic wands...
moidchan obv, not sure about the others..
>>
>>78443023
i lost mine ;~;
(i think i left it at my ex's place)
>>
>>78442912
yeah, feel free to say which genuine critiques you mean
>>
>>78442857
What are the feminist gangs?
>>
>>78443030
>at my ex's place
you needed both?
>>
>>78442831
>trying to put them down to feel better about themselves (ex: claiming if a woman doesn't act like you want to they will be miserable and lonely in the future, when you know is bs) and so on
Ok so given the example you gave, which is a good one but a very narrow one, we will just go with that anyways
Why do you assume that said man is doing so just to put her down out of insecurity? The context of the conversation is important to this. Was it him who was just stating his preference? If so, then that's not insecurity. It doesn't matter if she is interested or not, because that wouldn't be the topic. It would be his preferences. But if he is trying to make a point that she is making herself repulsive, that might well be what you speak of and born out of insecurity, but it could also just be his genuine opinion, however biased or wrong. It again depends on the context and how the conversation came about

>>78442912
>What genuine critiques?
It could be literally anything
>honey can you not dress really skimpy when we are out? It's undignifying, crass and embarrassing and all the men are looking at you like a dog would at a piece of meat
You're just insecure
>you are being pretentious and egotistical
You're just insecure
>my standards are x and y
You're just insecure

It is like there is no other reasons they can perceive. It's peculiar to say the least
>>
>>78443205
nevermind, just found it!

>you needed both?
no, but sometimes it's just nice to have non-penetrative sex
>>
>>78443288
>just found it!
e-enjoy..
>>
>>78443238
You're moving goalposts to not face the music, in your examples you can see you're trying to control another person's behavior in a condescending way, projecting your own thoughts over whatever that person thinks.
It's insecurity because as you put it in those sentences, your genuine worries if you want to put it that way end up as attacks to the other person. You just lack the tact and likely a serious argument to approach things in a better way.

On your first example, it's you projecting the men look at her like a piece of meat, and showing insecurity because to deal with it you put her down and blame her for her choices

The second lacks context so can be anything, maybe you're right and the girl is pretentious, maybe you're not and you're projecting, so whatever.

The third pops up when you go out of your way to criticize people who don't fit your standards, for example when you see le incel here making a regular tirade about girls with tattoos, makeup, onlyfans, whatever. Sure, it's not a great retort calling them insecure for not wanting to deal with them, but the point is to show their opinion matters fuck all, specially if according to their standards they're supposed to not be interested instead of crying about it.
>>
File: 1716039162426589.webm (2.08 MB, 960x538)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB WEBM
>>78443288
non-penetrative sex with olga
>>
>>78443306
now where tf is the charger.....

>>78443392
yeah, look at him, being a good submissive boy, he looks cute, with the lil' bulge in his sweatpants X)
>>
File: 1692360987866770.webm (645 KB, 612x360)
645 KB
645 KB WEBM
>>78443435
This is the first time a tripfem ever replied to that video. I kneel.
>>
>>78442916
Welcome, Butter cookie; I hope you're doing well.
>On my stomach, limbs spread out almost like a swastika and head turned to the side
Interesting. Any trouble with your knee and elbow joints?
>>
>>78443475
that's a nice reaction webm!

>This is the first time a tripfem ever replied to that video. I kneel.
aww, good boy <3
>>
>>78443382
>in your examples you can see you're trying to control another person's behavior in a condescending way, projecting your own thoughts over whatever that person thinks.
>You just lack the tact and likely a serious argument to approach things in a better way.
That wasn't meant to be me personally saying that to a woman word for word, I was giving reasons why a man wouldn't want their woman to dress like that

>On your first example, it's you projecting the men look at her like a piece of meat, and showing insecurity because to deal with it you put her down and blame her for her choices
Not really, Because that is actually what happens. If your bf went out in an outfit that was disgraceful and lust inducing to other women, you would feel the same and it would be his choices to blame

>The second lacks context so can be anything
>maybe you're right and the girl is pretentious
It doesn't have to be a woman who is being like that. Someone could actually be behaving like that and it might be a woman, and that would be their retort. Or it might be a man, and that would be a woman's retort in defence

>The third pops up when you go out of your way to criticize people who don't fit your standards, for example when you see le incel here making a regular tirade about girls with tattoos, makeup, onlyfans, whatever
That can be sour grapes or insecurity, but not necessarily. It often is just guys talking, having a discussion about what they do and don't like. It might be rude and horrible, but women do this too. It's just what people do
>but the point is to show their opinion matters fuck all
Yes but you see, that doesn't really matter. You are assuming that the only reason they do this is to spite women reading it, and not to just have a discussion with eachother about women
>specially if according to their standards they're supposed to not be interested instead of crying about it
If something repulses you, it is something worthy of conversation, is it not?
>>
>>78443514
I'm doing alright. A recent severe depression spiral has sent me back to r9k because these people seem to be the only ones who can understand me, ironically enough. I'm trying to get better.
>Interesting. Any trouble with your knee and elbow joints?
Nope! No joint or body issues or pain. Sometimes I get neck pain but that's probably an issue with my head angle/pillows.
I've just been sleeping this was for a very long time and i get caught up in routine.
>>
>>78443716
>>78443935
>I'm 24 and he's 39
Is this true..?
>>
>>78443382
>>78443658
I think what it is, is that men tend to be more blunt and forward and they are more prone to tell you, say if you are being cringe for example, or they perceive your actions as cringe, or they have a problem. It isn't out of spite but out of respect, like if you are doing something stupid they will help you out by letting you know, or to let you know where they stand with you instead of letting things fester and simmer. Or they just have no filter. Not all men do this often, but they all understand it.

Where as women tend to have a bit more manners and diplomacy and will try to not confront you directly or not at all. So when they do say something, it is usually out of spite to hurt the person. Not that they might even do that, but it would be the only thing to spur them to do it if they did. And so in a woman's mind the only reason someone might criticise is out of spite and insecurity.
>>
>>78444075
Yeah, that's my fiance
>>
>>78444121
>Yeah, that's my fiance
Good for you! I hope you appreciate each other.
>>
>>78444176
Thank you! I like to think I'm learning from my mistakes and I'm genuinely trying my hardest to make life worth living.
>>
>>78444121
Please seriously rethink having a child with a 15 years older man, on top while you still have depressive episodes.
>>
File: d1b7b033_original.jpg (92 KB, 1600x900)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
nonas, i've made a discovery

this web animation is absolutely adorable... i was Powder, i still am Powder, but i look like Megan, i have a purple shirt like that, i do my hair like that, even occasionally wear a choker with the ensemble.. actually kind of weird to see a character design that looks so much like me
>picrel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKW8tBOIdQ
>>
cant wait for the weekendfaggs
>>
File: IMG_1936.jpg (300 KB, 1080x1920)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
bedrotted all day and i feel awful. thank you to everyone who gave me the subjects i should look into.
i'm feeling a bit unmotivated but it's the only way i suppose. it's hard. i'm almost 20 and i have no idea what i want to do with my life
>>
When I see women in my field do stellar jobs and fantastic projects I feel jealous and motivated to be like them. I want to create work of this quality in my lifetime once too.
>>
>>78443658
>If something repulses you, it is something worthy of conversation, is it not
With the stranger you repulse? No, it's not. Don't be daft.
>>
>>78444103
That's what they call mansplaining. You believe you're being all logical when in reality you're being condescending, usually based on bullshit you don't even understand or experience.

Can a woman that goes out at night with a skimpy dress get in trouble? yes. Does it happen to every single one? nope, plenty of women go out at night and nothing happens to them. The woman most likely knows this and takes the precautions because is not her first time going out, but the hero nobody asked for steps up to explain her the dangers and of course, to place the blame rapists exist on her. Because that's the problem, her dress, not the criminal males outside.

To put a more r9k specific example, take how people here hate women for their terrible decision making, it doesn't take long to see behind the supposed blunt logic there is a tantrum with "why don't you pick me" at the center of it. Women suffer bad experiences in relationships, which is part of life and fairly inevitable for most people, and the experts here swear that is because they pick the nazi brainless muscular guy that wants to rape her, an image completely out of tune with what you can see after 5 minutes outside. According to their blunt logic, the woman should bore herself to tears with someone that has a job and doesn't seem to offer anything else, and this perpetually unhappy group guarantees that's how women can be happy. This is not being blunt or forward, it's being retarded and narrow.

Women can tell what's behind that kind of logic. If you're uncapable to give any credit to their point of view you cannot pretend you're willing to discuss anything out of respect or whatever bullshit you're claiming, you're just projecting your own views into someone who is completely different from you and pretending you know better. You're insecure because you NEVER project something positive or encouraging, always something to put her down, to blame her, to make yourself feel better at her expense
>>
>>78444950
>If you're uncapable to give any credit to their point of view you cannot pretend you're willing to discuss anything out of respect or whatever bullshit you're claiming, you're just projecting your own views into someone who is completely different from you and pretending you know better
Is that not what you are doing right now when you tell people they are insecure?
>mansplaining
>You believe you're being all logical when in reality you're being condescending
Is that not what you are doing? Womansplaining?
>You're insecure because you NEVER project something positive or encouraging
Like yourself?
All of your projection ITT has been very negative. The lack of self awareness is very blatant
>>
the one that doesn't hurt.
closeted med student deciding my ftm roomate was trying to steal our mtf cousin from him and giving me an impromptu tracheotomy while the meth in his bloodstream prevented an arterial pnch from rendering him unconscious until a stroke developed and killed him. he was standing over me with all his weight, scalpel in my trachea, forcing me to choose between killing him and letting him kill me.
yeah, I call god stupid prety frequently. he does dumb things when I'm not able to engage my filter, so.

non-24 in sighted.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (137 KB, 1076x840)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
if i ever decide to An Hero just pray i go to husbando heaven for me, thank you
>>
>>78445077
Husbando heaven. What did you ever do to earn the right to see your husbando? I'm working very hard to make myself worthy for my waifu.
>>
>>78444863
The example was "le incel here making a regular tirade about girls with tattoos, makeup, onlyfans, whatever"
So an anon makes a thread topic about something and other anons discuss. And women understandably don't like it because these are rather crass and rude conversations, but to then call them "insecure" for having these discussions amongst themselves is a little bit ridiculous and in it's self reeks of insecurity and projection
>>
>>78444950
tl;dr rationalization for fucking abusers and dark triad chads
>>
>>78445077
i'd pray that you're in husbando heavan for you anytime i think of an imageboard
>>
>>78445119
That's just every waking minute for cunts
>>
>>78445119
Lmao spot on. Even the "smart" woman wants to get slapped around by some meat head
>>
File: 1713910622426146.jpg (16 KB, 320x320)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>78444950
>That's what they call mansplaining. You believe you're being all logical when in reality you're being condescending, usually based on bullshit you don't even understand or experience.
Said the femanon, condescendingly womansplaining to anon why her projections onto him mean he is insecure
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (40 KB, 736x444)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>78445105
damn i never thought of it like that. how do i make myself worthy? honestly i cant stop thinking of the fact that i wouldnt date myself so i cant expect a future partner to want to date me
>>78445126
thank you olga ;(
>>
>>78442442
There's more than a few strats to get yourself to lucid dream. Starting a dream journal is a good step, and a lot of the sleep practices are similar to mindfulness.
>>78442506
Big head fog from having poor sleep last night, unfortunately. I have been spending my downtime looking into modern North Korean history and taking it easy. They've really upped security and their borders since the pandemic.
How did your day go?
>>78444103
>women aren't as blunt
having autism as a woman sucks
>>
>>78445176
>i cant stop thinking of the fact that i wouldnt date myself
That's a plausible insight I didn't expect of you.
>>
>>78445194
>having autism as a woman sucks
My condolences. It aint any greener on the other side if it makes you feel any better
>>
>>78445176
>i wouldnt date myself so i cant expect a future partner to want to date me
why do i find everything you say today relatable af?
>>
>>78445176
i have the same issue and it worries me because i know i should do better to improve that thought pattern but like literally how kek
>>78445194
have you seen them in the olympics?
>>
>>78445212
It doesn't but it's fine. I'm glad to have gotten diagnosed to begin with, so I at least know what's wrong. Getting the diagnosis is what brought me crying to /r9k/ years ago to cope though, so I guess that's the catch. Here forever.
I know autistic males don't have it much better. There's more support in childhood (depending on if your parents have the money or give a shit), but I find a lot of autist adults face similar troubles. Just social norms of being a woman made it very lonely and confusing
>>78445263
I haven't, but thank you for the suggestion! I'm looking up clips soon. I've seen clips of the Mass Games they had in 2018, and they're so intricate and daunting all at the same time. (maybe intimidating is a better word)
>>
>>78445077
don't joke about that.
>>
Scaryeyes story time
>be me
>decide to go out on my own for a little bit to buy some books
>get books and go to a bus stop
>get lost for like 30 minutes so im already upset
>arrive at bus stop and an old man on a fucking scooter keeps yelling at at me
>start crying because I'm scared
>get on bus that might of been the right one but im not sure
>loudly crying on the bus on the phone with my online friend
>everyone is looking at me fml
>continue bawling and the bus driver asks if i need to get off
>get off the bus and continue crying on the street
>old lady comes up to me and asks if im okay and offers to drive me home
>We start talking and she buys me hot chocolate and takes me home

I dont know what to make of this story
>>
>>78445194
I wanted to ask how do you get yourself to do stuff. Like hobbies and what not?
>>
File: PXL_20240810_004001473.jpg (574 KB, 3472x4624)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
>>78445351
You got lucky and experienced a random act of kindness! What books did you get? What kinds of things do you like to read?
I recently got this bad boy and am going to teach myself how to make doll clothes.
Anyways, I'm glad you made it back safe and got your chocolate
>>
>>78445370
Sometimes I don't do stuff and get caught up in my own head for a while. And I function very poor on weed withdrawals. Otherwise, a lot of the time, I make myself at least start on something. I tell myself that I should spend more time doing my hobbies and less time thinking about doing them. Getting started is the hardest part, then just keeping that momentum. There's other unhealthy habits I've done in the past, like withholding food from myself unless I got something done. But I wouldn't advocate for that, as it is not very effective and also bad for you.
>>78445351
I am never taking long-distance bus transit again after an incident of my own. So sorry to hear that, scaryeyes. I'm glad the old woman was there to help you, I had a nice lady help me out with my issues on a bus adventure as well.
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (529 KB, 1188x823)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
>>78445249
i do too, i feel like its something everyone feels time to time. and i dont think the "cure" for it is simply changing your mindset..
>>78445263
i wish i knew
>>78445330
i wouldnt joke about this kind of stuff, and im not sure if i would actually go through with it, but i have a little guide saved on my phone that involves hydrogen solfide
>>
>>78445475
>hydrogen solfide
I had that document saved when I was your age. Try to stay light on the suicide jokes. It doesn't help. There isn't a cure for changing your mindset, but changing little habits throughout your day changes your mindset over time. I used to mutter "killing myself" whenever I made any small mistake 'as a joke', but doing crap like that only reaffirms your negative thoughts.
>>
>>78445316
It depends on each person what symptoms you have and how bad they are. I think female spergs in general cope better because there is less expectations put on them and so there is less support. Many are just better at masking too. It's easier to get diagnosed if you are struggling more with it. But having to be around more women and deal with their mode of socialisation would be x2 harder for sure and the lack of fellow female spergs would be harder. The only people I could ever relate to were fellow spergs when I went to school, it is really quite something. I had to leave school though not long after I met them because sensory shit fucked me up, it ruined my life. When you have bad sensory problems, the social difficulties are not the worst thing

How life went for me as an autistic male was I didn't get diagnosed until I was 10 and I was a fucking clueless confused retard. My parents didn't understand it either and they had no idea how to deal with me. I got beat for things I couldn't help and it just made it worse. It took until I was 16 for my parents to know how to deal with me. My entire teenage years were pure and utter mental hell, agitated and stressed out of my mind all day every day. I couldn't go to school, got pulled out at 12 and now i'm a loser no life that can't have a functional life due to sensory shit. And it is very lonely. No one really gives a fuck about you and other men will judge you harshly for being a loser. There is a lot of shame involved

I can socialise better now, I am not so unaware, however I am incapable of creating friendships or romantic relationships. My fate is to grow old never to know what it is like to have a connection with anyone, and to die having lived a lonely life. I feel like if I were born female, a lot of my flaws and struggles would be over looked and I would have an easier time with it, but it would still suck. You just have to look at what you can do and do your best. It's all anyone can do
>>
>>78445390
Oohhh I'd really like a book like that. I have an old kennmore sewing machine I want to use it more.
>>
>>78445567
Nice! I don't have a machine so the sections for hand sewing in this book really sold me.
I've looked for resources before but didn't find much.
>>
>>78445507
This is good advice, words have power, so even if you don't believe in le positive mindset bullshit, at least do your best to stray away from the shitty ones that unconsciously lock you into thinking bad stuff.
>>
>>78445351
That's awful, get your head out of that damn discord for once christ. If the world is scary look them back with your scary eyes.
>>
>>78445117
What thread? That sounds insecure desu, like you don't like your views challenged in your lil safe space. Don't be a snowflake.
>>
>>78445671
Well that was my point. I don't know if it is a specific thread, it wasn't me who brought that example up
>>
>>78445450
I just don't know I am just finding myself just wasting my time with other crap. I got a few things fixed this week but I need to do more and I just ugh are not able to bring myself to do stuff. I feel bad about it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (59 KB, 941x941)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>78445351
i have a story like that, except it didn't end in an act of kindness, i just had to get on with my day....

>>78445390
i have a sewing machine that i've not used yet, but at some point i do plan on making a top to test it out!

>>78445475
>involves hydrogen sulfide
i dunno, if i was ever gonna punch my own ticket, it'd be via inert gas asphyxia, i'd probably get myself a tank of helium (or if it all runs out by the time i might plan on kms, nitrogen) and just go to sleep with a bag over my head
literally, you just fall asleep and don't wake up - no pain, no fear.
funny thing about the human body and it's respiratory system, it can detect buildup of carbon dioxide, which makes you feel the need to breathe, but a lack of oxygen? the body can't detect that. so if you just remove all of the oxygen from the air you breathe and you can breathe out carbon dioxide, you'll just feel normal for 20-30 seconds until you start getting sleepy.
if you continue breathing inert gas for 10-30 minutes, you'll die due to lack of oxygen (your heart and lungs will keep working for quite a while without oxygen due to anaerobic respiration, but eventually they'll give up)
>t. contemplated and attempted sui many times since childhood
>>
File: Suicide-bag.png (17 KB, 561x807)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>78445702
ah, this post was mine, i forgor to add my trip :/

>remembers
ah, "suicide bag" or "exit bag"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>picrel
you'd want a tank of compressed inert gas, a well ventilated room with an open window (don't want people walking in on you to pass out and suffer brain damage), this suicide bag, a hose, and some kind of gas control valve to allow for a consistent pressure out of your pressurised canister
>>
>>78445020
I'm just refuting your poor examples. You keep moving things to different scenarios where nothing that you say really applies anyway.

>You would do the same if your bf
Nope, and there's a reason it's not a thing, it's the same reason you don't come with this kind of crap to the dude, you inherently respect their decisions more.

>It's just guys talking/women do the same
Then nothing about women calling a man insecure applies because they are not involved in the conversation, this is not relevant

>You're assuming they do it to spite women
I'm not assuming, I see it every day. There's a way to discuss this removing the examples, guess why that never happens. It's fucking boring if you remove the point scoring.
>>
>>78445077
There are no husbandos in heaven, only historical figures
>>
>>78444772
Nobody knows, you got the era where people can no longer get housing easily so a lot of plans of independency, stability and progress through life phases get thrown out of the window.

Sorry.
>>
>>78440534
I have other reasons for not trying anymore, but the reason I brought up is the main reason why. It's just a waste of time. I just hate it when moids try to pry it out of me, then when I do, they act like what I mentioned.

>>78441868
Looks like you may have to finally do those exercises you said before that you couldn't do. The current ones sound like they're easymode for you now. You're going to be so much stronger than the rest of us.

I only mentioned it in passing when nightwalk was talking about it (it's easy to get doxxed since the information is public), and one other time in a post which I don't even know what brought it up. I think it was when you mentioned working on a SDR? So, it was easy to not know who it was. I just had a passing interest in getting into the HF aspect of it just in case of an emergency like if I was away on vacation and needed to talk to my parents.

I can see boring getting into ham radio though if she read into it, especially the software development aspect of it all.

>>78442318
desu I don't really like the pushy types. It's part of why I try not to preach as much as it tends to turn people off more. You mentioned your mom is in recovery, and that tends to be something that commonly happens to people in a recovery mindset. I have a hard time actually reading the bible, so I tend to listen to audio bibles while I'm doing things. It makes it so much easier to understand.

My sleep has not been going great either. I did get about six hours, but the quality was really bad and it feels like I didn't get any at all. Getting on those patches was a terrible mistake.

I'm glad nothing happened there. We did get a bit of flooding due to all the rain, but nothing really damaging. About the most was a bunch of washed out ditches.
>>
>>78445781
>>Then nothing about women calling a man insecure applies because they are not involved in the conversation, this is not relevant
Exactly. It was your example not mine

>Nope, and there's a reason it's not a thing
Yeah, because men don't go out with their arse hanging out or in a pair of budgie smuglers

>You keep moving things to different scenarios where nothing that you say really applies anyway.
A comical lack of self awareness on your part. That's literally all you do. And you then tell me i'm shifting goal posts. You gave me an example that I quoted and then I explained to you how that isn't rooted in insecurity, and now you are shifting the goal post. Talking to you is really amusing

>I'm not assuming, I see it every day
You project every day, you mean. I asked why a lot of women do this "y-you're just insecure!" thing. I think I have my answer. At least for you, anyways. You have been a lot of help. Perhaps just not in the way you intended. Thanks for your time
>>
>>78445848
i've had an interest in HAM radio for a while.. though until i've gotten a license, i thought i might give LoRa mesh networking a try.
plus, it would be really funny if "the system" breaks for whatever reason and everyone's like "aah, i can't use my phone, how will i know if my friends or family are safe? wait.. why are you on your phone, it doesn't work"
and i'd be all like "pfft, you think i'd put all my eggs into one corporate basket? sucks to be you, i'm texting my family right now! MWAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>78445868
Yeah, you asked, provided scenarios wondering why would a man get called insecure, got the answers and then went "oh no, that's definitely not insecurity" changing the scenarios as if that made a difference.

You didn't explain anything, you asked why would that be considered insecurity, and maybe you didn't like the answer but it doesn't matter at all, you now know why you could get called insecure. You can go around parroting the word projection proudly if that's what you got from it, that's just a you problem.
>>
>>78445892
The whole cell tower going down is actually the reason why our community uses radios, but we no longer use ham because our radio nerd found a work around to get a license for private frequencies. So, there's less whining and complaining about getting a license. He can just hand out the radios now. But, I really wanted to learn HF just in case of cell outages and I really need to talk to my parents if I'm far away. The interest was waned, but at least I know how to do it and get into contact with our radio nerd if I need to talk to them. I haven't done any of that in over a month though.

It has came in handy quite a few times in the past year when the cell towers here were down. It is like that nationwide outage several months ago. I was able to still talk to people when everyone's cell service was down. It's been down several more times since then, with one I think was about a month or so ago. I just heard my mom calling out on the radio just to check to see if I was okay while at work since she saw her cell coverage went out.

I heard about those mesh networking things, but it was awhile back. At the time, it looked like a gimmick, but it also looked like it was really a new thing so I'm guessing they're really coming along? It would be nice to be able to link my phone to my radio so texting would be so much easier.
>>
>>78446083
this guy has quite a few videos going over LoRa Meshtastic
here's a range test he made 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwTy_-Y-A5o
>>
Wondering how to feel excitement for the weekend. Should start a new game or play with that tablet I bought on a whim but feeling frozen right now
>>
File: Door.gif (3.58 MB, 480x480)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB GIF
>>78445942
You accepted my explanation and then posed it as your own opinion while moving the goalpoast
> for example when you see le incel here making a regular tirade about girls with tattoos, makeup, onlyfans, whatever
An "incel" on /r9k/, talking about how he doesn't like tattoos, makeup and onlyfans appears to trigger you and think you are being personally attacked. That is the crux of the issue. You are insecure about these things clearly, and so you lash out and project your own insecurity onto said poster. Because you mistakingly believe that he is making that post just to spite you. Now, some posters like that do hate women, but insecurity isn't why they are making that post. They are literally just talking about their dislikes to other anons. And I have explained this to you and so you shifted the goalpost. Just like you shift my examples. You do these things and then accuse me of doing it, when I never did

The fact that you cannot accept that people can have criticisms and comments that you do not like are genuine, and that not all of them are rooted in insecurity must be that you yourself are in denial of other's opinions, because you yourself are that insecure. They MUST just be saying that out of insecurity, because that's what you would do, and because you cannot afford to accept they think that about you, or someone like you

I hope you reflect on this. You can overcome this neurosis. I believe in you. Have a good night femanon
>>
>>78446103
I think that was the video I watched when I first heard of it. I was loling so much when he taped his one thing to the mast.

I think our main issue here is the whole relay thing. I just think no one is really interested in it so it'd be hard for it to find relays to send the message. I mean, the concept is very interesting, I just don't think there is much set-up.
>>
>>78446104
Why don't you get married and have kids. Learn how to cook and roast dinner.
>>
>>78446119
It clearly says it is an example? where did you get I am personally attacked by it? you asked for examples, you got them.

Seems in that particular case your problem is the same as this hopeless spammer >>78446141, believing that r9k is your lil safe space instead of an off topic board anybody can post in.
Again, I explained why you could get called insecure based on your question, anything else is a you problem, basically not having the reading comprehension skills to understand what an example is and why your assertion than "no, I'm absolutely certain this isn't insecurity" does not matter.

You will keep seeing closed doors as long as your reading comprehension skills don't improve, yeah
>>
Weekenders are sure here, except for routerfagg since he's always here.
>>
Do you have a dream diary?
>>
>>78446235
No but I've posted a few dreams on the chans whenever have a cool one and save the posts sometimes.
So I guess in that way it's like a little dream diary.
>>
>>78446235
I tried that in the past, and it didn't help at all with anything. If anything, I had a harder time getting back to sleep since I had to stay up to write up my dream or I'd forget about it.
>>
>>78446206
>>Seems in that particular case your problem is the same as this hopeless spammer >>78446141, believing that r9k is your lil safe space instead of an off topic board anybody can post in
This is just the same as the "y-you're insecure!" thing
Again with the denial and the need to invalidate other's perspectives. Why do you need to do it if not insecurity?
You should listen to your own words sometime
>If you're uncapable to give any credit to their point of view you cannot pretend you're willing to discuss anything out of respect or whatever bullshit you're claiming, you're just projecting your own views into someone who is completely different from you and pretending you know better
>>
>>78446248
Like on /x/ or on other imageboard altogether?

>>78446250
Yeah you feel a compulsion to grab the notebook and write something before the little details you remember fade away, and a lot of times end up frustrated because of it.

Failed for me too but I just cope telling myself I don't need lucid dream, I can just write some fanfiction nonsense and call it a day if I want a "dream come true"
>>
File: Kikes and feminism.jpg (356 KB, 1600x2812)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
Daily reminder that feminism is a jewish invention and has done nothing but destroy the western world.
>>
>>78446235
Yeah I dreamt that my dad raped me again. My sheets were ruined after.
>>
>>78446295
Nah. I'd post them on /adv/
>>
I guess he got bored of racebait spamming.
>>
>>78445554
Women do mask better than men when it comes to autistic traits, which is what leads to underdiagnosis. I wrote a speech on women and autism but got too bummed out, and wrote a different speech instead. I wouldn't say its easier to get diagnosed when showing symptoms. Overall women still present autism differently and a lot of doctors have been more hesitant to give those diagnoses to young women or girls

I didn't really have a very close group of friends most of highschool until I found a group to play pathfinder with. They were spergs but they were my friends and good people. I had poor sensory issues too, but by the time I was diagnosed, I was basically hand-held through my last year of highschool. I was on track to graduate just fine, but I struggled a lot with sensory issues and the whole being picked on without realizing it routine. My foster mom knew people in the school district and made sure I wasn't picked on and encouraged me to go out with friends. The situation kind of makes me feel like Chris Chan in a way, when he was catered to in school

You have it a lot shittier than me in terms of upbringing though. I'm sorry. Sometimes I think my dad wanted to beat me but didn't because I wasn't a male. I would have never ever been diagnosed though if I didn't put myself into foster care. I had no idea I even had autism, I still thought "autism" was a synonym to "retard" at the time with small differences. Before I got diagnosed, I knew there was something wrong, I just didn't know what. The social struggles really hindered me. I would sperg out telling some poor classmate about my 14 different fallout OC's if she happened to ask me how my day was. And getting overwhelmed to the point of tears on a semi monthly basis wasn't great either. I don't think a lot of my behaviors get overlooked, but Im not going to run in the "who has the shittiest life" contest here. Sorry for the rant and thanks for reading.
>>
>>78446206
>believing that r9k is your lil safe space instead of an off topic board anybody can post in.

As opposed to crystal cafe which is your little safe space you refuse to use because youre s tupid cuntoid that gets off on ruining things that Men enjoy?

/r9k/ is and always will be a male only board. Thats the only reason you came here.
>>
>>78445848
Yeah that was me. I still haven't bought that antenna I kind of want to but it might be a waste considering my lack of income at the moment. Not sure .
I need more general full body exercises but not sure what to do in that regard.

Still need to get myself going and doing stuff again.
>>
File: cuntoids.jpg (105 KB, 500x756)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
femoids right now
>>
>>78446289
You didn't have a perspective, you had a question. It got answered.
When things are so over your head for whatever reason try making an analogy, move your little r9k example you can't let go of to, idk, /a/ or /pol/, maybe that way you can see things clearer.
Won't bother replying more because at the end of the day is just opinions, you got called insecure online so what. You forget in half an hour I'm sure.
>>
>>78446206
>believing that r9k is your lil safe space
It is
>>
>>78446206
Cuntheart calling men "insecure" when they say things you dont like is like leftists calling people "racist" when they state the truth. It means nothing.

You gals need to re-organise and actually come up with a buzzword or rebuttal that works.

inb4 "B-BUT ITS TRUE!"
Its not. A man not wanting a disgusting used up whore is not insecure.
>>
>>78446315
Dunno man seeing a lot of "want bf" threads lately. And they don't sound troonish
>>
File: 1723259395329481.jpg (66 KB, 570x615)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
This picture literally destroys any female
>>
>>78446295
To me, once I get up and start thinking of stuff, my brain just goes into hyper drive and I won't be bale to get back to sleep. It is sooo frustrating.

>>78446323
Antennas are so magical. It's surprising what you can do with so little. The HF antenna our radio nerd told me to make was really just a really long speaker wire. I was amazed at how it worked. Depending on which frequency you are trying to get on, you might be able to make it yourself.

There can be some full body ones, but I'm worried to suggest them since you mentioned some on-going issues.

Getting started to do stuff is so hard sometimes. Like rn, I just feel like doing nothing. Idk what it is though. But, I know I need to do something.
>>
File: READ THE RULES.jpg (196 KB, 1776x425)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>78446385
>Dunno man seeing a lot of "want bf" threads lately.
Thats a good thing/they should be banned, also admitting you have multple spam posters trying to push your agenda will never change anything.
>And they don't sound troonish
kek
>>
>talks about le rules and banning while ban evading due to spamming
kek
>>
>>78446311
>Before I got diagnosed, I knew there was something wrong, I just didn't know what
I know exactly what you are talking about. You are confused about other people. The social obligations and double meanings, and things they do, faces they make, strange unspoken rules that you can't figure out or make no sense to you. It makes you feel alienated and that everyone is right and you are always wrong, because you don't know any better. You try to act like them because other people are right and you are wrong. And so you try to fit in and be normal, but you then just feel like an impostor that keeps exposing yourself. You just know you are not like everyone else, you know it in your bones. That's what it was like for me. But I have it mostly all figured out by now. But even then, I cannot connect with anyone. I am still too socially under developed and I feel like people look down on me, like you would a child. Or else distain

>put myself into foster care
How did that happen?
>>
>>78446405
>Talks about le rules while spamming and announcing reports
kek
>>
>>78446351
>You didn't have a perspective, you had a question
I had a question and I gave my perspective on it, dummy
You are trying too hard to invalidate my opinion and it's making you angry and you can't think straight now. Have a break and get your head straight, and then try again when you are more level headed. Ok?
>>
low quality ancient quiz of the day https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1865/04/01.htm

(not really a quiz, sorry, copypasting here)

> The Quality you like best
>... In man
>... In Woman
> Your chief characteristic
> Your favourite occupation
> The vice you hate most
> The vice you excuse most
> Your idea of happiness
> Your idea of misery
> Your aversion
> Your hero
> Your heroine
> The poet you like best
> The prose writer you like best
> Your favourite flower
> Your favourite dish
> Your Maxim
> Your motto
> Your favourite colour
> Your favourite colour of eyes/hair
> Your favourite Names
> The character in history you most dislike
>>
>>78446395
Well I'm slow but I just need something I can do at home with like no equipment to get me more in shape. Yeah you can make antennas with all kinds of materials like soldering copper solid core wire together to make different kinds of antennas for different frequencies.

I just ahh need to.do something.
>>
>>78442169
I am not into the mommy shit. Can you be normal instead?
>>
>>78446390
but i don't have a child. or an ex husband. or receive any money from him.
>>
>>78446464
The pic is right though, all men should pay to support strong independent women
>>
I look forward to the day where I get to take retribution on all of you.
>>
File: 1722634140557371.jpg (113 KB, 970x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>78446464
>but i don't have a child. or an ex husband
So you failed as a woman.
>>
>>78446450
>www.marxists.org
Like pottery. Get the fuck out of her you degenerate bunker troon.
>>
>>78446451
I don't have much on the PT exercises part. Are you able to do floor exercises? It may be something you can look into like donkey kicks and fire hydrants since they work your hips really well.

Idk what frequencies you are trying to work. I just thought it was really cool that you can just string one really long wire at some distance up and be able to talk to other people. Our radio guy was saying some people even use their rain gutters, and all that matters is that it is a metal that can conduct electricity.
>>
>>78446468
based
>>78446482
makes sense desu
>>
face down or side
i am not sharing
no
i get sleep paralysis every other day, maybe it counts as lucid dreaming since im aware when i do because it happens so much, the trick to getting out of it is moving small parts of your body btw
>>
>>78446485
Boo! I'm a marxist quiz. Did I scare you?
>>
>>78446518
Also i cant take it anymore i have no one to talk to and ive gone insane from being bullied by adult normie women i trusted
>>
Why does everyone have sleep paralysis. Is it like autism now?
>>
>>78446505
Yup antennas are just a peice of metal at the length needed for I think quater or half wave length is good enough. Of course shape can help with direction reflection stuff like that. Also some are more set for transmission rather than receiving etc.
>>
>>78446407
>social obligations
>unspoken rules
I would have mentioned the strong sense of justice that interferes so much with those, but I reached character limit with my last post. But I'll try not to ramble about it, you get it. But that's how it was like for me to. I like to believe I can still form connections with others, but it just feels like a lot more work for me than other people. It just feels easier and more comfortable to go back to being alone.
>foster care
my dad got us evicted from our apartment again and I lost the majority of what I own that time. I stayed at a friend's house, again, and contemplated telling the school counselor about my dad's substance issue so I could go into foster care. The big push to do so was losing most of my things, having to spend a few hard nights without a friend's house to stay, and being worried about never being able to go to college. I looked into my states foster care benefits for college and there were a LOT. So I thought, even if I get a bad foster home, I'll be able to leave to college soon. The school counselor was kind of weirded out when a teenager came to her demanding to be out in foster care, but she helped me. It's probably one of the biggest life decisions I made, and the most beneficial. It was hard but I don't regret it. My dad never got arrested or anything btw, just lost custody and didn't really fight to get it back.
>>

Left side

When my mom first passed away, I'd have dreams she was still alive and the moment I realized she was actually dead, I'd wake up. Sometimes I am so sad I cry in my sleep. I just feel so sad, a sadness like a deep dark cave, or a black hole. However, I'm generally a happy person, it's just my life circumstances that make me sad

No, but in my dreams I tend to do whatever I want but I am not aware I am dreaming. I'm ok with that because who fucking cares. I have flying dreams, fun dreams, adventure dreams. Wet dreams where my gspot is just getting the treatment, love those. I personally dont care about lucid dreaming. I do have a lot of symbolic stuff in my dreams and I keep a dream diary and love looking up stuff in sleep dictionaries online. My subconscious processes a lot of my waking life shit in dreamland.

I snore and have experienced sleep paralysis but it doesn't scare me. It's frustrating if anything because I try to wake myself up and I'm unsuccessful so I just go back to sleep. Nothing scary happens that sticks with me; all the scary shit happens to me while I'm awake
>>
>>78446551
When he was showing the different types of antennas, which use cases they are best for, etc. It just really amazed me. When I was explaining the reason why I was going for my general license (I have it now), he was showing me all the different types of antennas. He said the one he told me to make would be best since it's very portable and easy to set-up while also being able to go on most of the HF frequencies set up to ham radio operators. He said the main draw back is that they're not really that great which surprised me since I was able to talk quite good with a lot of people, and that specific antenna requires a tuner (the radio he recommended and I bought off of him has one built in).
>>
>>78446553

>I like to believe I can still form connections with others, but it just feels like a lot more work for me than other people
I don;t think I am capable of it. And even I am, it would be too exhausting to maintain one. It really is a curse. I didn't even get the supposed good side of autism where I am smart enough to make up for it either. I just fucking suck all around lol
It's a tough life

He probably knew it was for the best. He couldn't even help himself it sounds like, so I would imagine that was playing on his mind. probably why he didn't fight it. You took the initiative and did what you had to do. Is he better now?

My father was harsh with me sometimes but he was only trying to raise me how he was raised, what he knew and what he thought was best. He was and still is a good father all things considered. Mistakes were made but I forgive him. I think my life would had been much worse without him
>>
>>78446597
Ah I need to get that antenna for sdr work. You really make me wanna splurge for it.
>>
>stop browsing r9k for a few months
>biofem general
>#142
What the fuck. No seriously what the fuck. Also stop browsing this board trust me your mental health will improve a lot. You are NOT better off being around others depressed like you believe it or not
>>
>>78446658
It sounds really tempting isn't it? Though, you are on a limited income until you get another job, so hold back. I'm just wondering if you are able to make the antenna for what frequencies you are trying to listen on so you can save that extra money?
>>
>>78446706
>What the fuck. No seriously what the fuck

CC raided us and the cunt mods did and do nothing about it.
>>
>>78432251
26 F
I feel safest and most comfy on my side facing away from the wall. Sometimes kind of on my belly.
Mostly shit that happened to me when I was a kid.
Kind of. I never realize it while I dream, unless I fall asleep trying to do it. No cool stories unfortunately. I'm lucky if I can get good sleep.
Nightmares, insomnia.
>>
File: 1584609720950.jpg (217 KB, 797x824)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>78446519
>doesnt deny being a troon

Lol everytime
>>
>>78446741
>Mostly shit that happened to me when I was a kid.
Was it your dad raping you?
>>
>>78446739
Not surprising. This board has long been going to shit. 4chan in general. I don't even know why I'm on here again, I'm bored.
>>
>>78446706
Is no longer le depressed male corner lol. It's now a good place to be thanks to our best posters, the biofems
>>
>>78446752
A few different people. My brother most often. Never my dad. He's a nice guy.
>>
>>78446773
>r9k
>good place
(x) doubt
>best posters, the biofems
(x) doubt
r9k is just crabs in a bucket. There is no hope to be found here. There is no celebrating when anyone escapes, either. Only jealousy and envy.
>>
>>78446773
They won't put their cyberburkas back on so we just have to accept that this is the current state of the internet. It's just Attention whores and simps now
>>
>>78446715
I would need to order special connectors that would allow me to screw them into the device. I technically could but that's still spending money. And it would only be for a specific frequency range while the prebuilt one cam do many due to its telescopic nature
>>
damn this place pops off at night huh
>>
>>78446811
It's more active than usual, though most of it is lame spam.
Guess we're all alone on a friday night
>>
>>78446811
It's mostly one ftm pooner spamming her usual misogynist crap and samefagging pretending to be others, and some nonas who are regularly on at time of night.
>>
File: 1709329171785050.png (310 KB, 564x549)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>78446706
>stop browsing r9k, mental health will improve a lot
i've tried. i have nobody to talk to in real life and when i go for too long without human interaction of some kind my schizophrenic tendencies grow a little out of control. i use other boards but for some reason there just aren't threads as conversational as there are on r9k.

as for why biofem is here, i really do not know, but i'll enjoy it while i can.
>>
>>78446858
I also have no friends in real life. I do have a few online friends. One I bother almost all the time, who has expressed annoyance occasionally at such but tolerates it. I wish I liked being a loner but I thrive off the attention I receive from my friends. So as someone with no IRL friends and very few online friends it kind of sucks.

When I used to browse r9k more often I found my mood more low... the constant doomposting hammering into you how you're a failure, you'll never get laid, friends, whatever, it's hard to not feel worse. It might be nice to have silly convos here and there but at the end of the day are you really making any friends if it's just anonymous and you may never potentially cross paths again? Better off to immerse yourself in a social game on a vidya board. That's where I've found success with making friends. Other, lonely depressed NEETs looking for a way to kill time who will gladly spend it with you.
>>
File: 1710560666599330.png (631 KB, 564x672)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>78446890
i have no online friends either. i have two people i can email. one tries to help me with logistical things because i am an idiot, the other is going to kill himself soon and i met very recently. i don't believe i'm an introvert, i think i am just awkward, but i would prefer to be surrounded by warm and caring people who want my company too.

r9k is more lighthearted than where my mind goes when i'm left alone. i don't want to make online friends. it's placebo. i don't want to be just barely content enough to not try for real contentment and belonging. i just need to connect to another person for a moment so i do not lose myself.
>>
>>78446890
sorry i should also say, i am glad you have your online friends, and the one who tolerates your neediness. that's nice to have. i hope you get more people in your life who care about you.
>>
I experienced what cute girl privilege is, and I am so incredibly salty I'm not a cute girl

>hang out with girl, absolutely fucking adorable, dressed perfectly cute, etc
>Get coffee, they greet us which never happens to me
>they forgot the topping on hers, happens to me sometimes
>but unlike me, they give her a whole new coffee and a cupcake as an apology, we share the coffee
>go to zoo, there's animal encounter area
>the second we step in, she gets absolutely bombarded by zookeepers wanting to show her animals
>literally the best customer service I have ever had visiting there, we got to pet/touch EVERY animal while other customers were ignored lol most times if I even get someone to help me, I can get 2 animals in max
>buying groceries, the self check out dude literally let her cut in front of an entire line without her even saying a thing
>we go to buy alcohol, the guy always cards me but cutegirl forgot her card and gets away with it (exceptionally risky)
>cashier also talks her up, tells her how to abuse their specials, when sales go on, etc (I've been going here for years and barely get 2 words out of him)
>She tells me about her low key partially remote job she got because her moid boss said he liked her style - literally spends most of her day playing vidya and makes more than I have in my entire college educated career
>Tells me she got her driver's ID and passed a few classes in a similar fashion
I need to take more cute girls out with me, holy fucking shit. The free shit, the great service, it's fucking amazing.
You guys need to get you a cute girl BFF
>>
>>78446890
It's just a forum, sure it's anonymous so it's harder to get that contact going, but it's just a forum.

Many people make frens and even get bfs or gfs from here. Don't think that would ever be me but it does happen, and this thread has already helped nonas connect each other.

r9k was never this doomposting crap, was always an offline topic that before biofem, for like 7 years or so was filled with nothing noteworthy, shades of incelcrap and sadposting but definitely more spam that culture. Now is a nicer place, thanks to biofems.
>>
File: depresso tub.png (518 KB, 532x716)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>78432251
Belly down face down, like this fucker in pic. Yeah I probably have brain damage.

Probably one of the ones where I'm being eaten alive belly first by zombies. I can sort of feel it, like a numbed searing visceral pain, which causes me a lot of fear and dread when I realize I'm having the same dream again. But mostly, I think it's the fear of being so close to the dead, their decaying flesh, touching me, not being able to get away.

I used to be able to control my dreams to an extent. Nothing too crazy. It was hard to not think of bad things and have bad things then happen. I would be able to wake up, though.

Just difficulty sleeping due to anxiety, so it takes me an hour or so. If I don't fall asleep in like 10-15m, I have to get up and pee. Probably some OCD symptom there. I don't actually need to pee, but I feel uncomfortable like I do.

>>78447017
I wouldn't suggest dating anyone from /r9k/. I have had bad experiences, and I mostly hear bad experiences.

>>78446706
I thought this was wild too, but it's been a few years for me. Even the implication you might be talking to a female would have given you a long list of (you)'s with variations of L O N D O N and intricate insults regarding killing yourself. Never thought I'd see a female thread on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1691918726156398.jpg (430 KB, 1200x859)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
i wish i was pretty. i wish i could take an hour to pick out pretty clothes and do my makeup and scrunch my hair into neat curls and go outside, and look like a beautiful girl, as a singular idea. like a cartoon character, whose pieces you couldn't pick apart. it all fits together. i can't. i wish i could change it all. anyway, nice bait >>78446982. even if it was a true experience.
>>
>>78447067
Honestly it was a huge fucking shock to me, because I thought I was pretty. Then I hung out with a real pretty girl, and realized what it was like to be actually fucking pretty.

We may not experience it directly, but we can at least somewhat benefit from it
>>
>>78446784
>A few different people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA like pottery
> My brother most often.

Well thats your fault for growing tits and wearing thongs around the house. Now get off my board
>>
>>78447160
Don't be the ugly friend, get an ugly friend that raises you to pretty level
>>
>>78447409
There is a peak to one's pretty, though. If I'm a 5/10 and get a 3/10 friend, it doesn't actually make me look like a 10. It only makes me look prettier in comparison.

Most people I go out with are fugly, and like I said I have never experienced that cutegirl privilege before so obviously it's not working.
>>
>>78446715
Have a nice night moid san!

Goodnight to everyone else.
>>
>>78445077
There's no such thing as heaven. This is your one and only life.
>>
File: 1696345801052419.png (169 KB, 306x306)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>78445351
How do you get scared of an old man on a scooter? The fuck's he gonna do? Jump off and chomp on your ankles?
>>
>>78447429
Nah it's just people, even I had lucky days.
>>
Excuse my Wade Wilson rant but these hypocrites are starting to piss me off.

Why are suddenly women sounding like male incels over this man? So what, 4000 women sent this man letters in prison? Isn't he what you'd call a Chad? If he wasn't in prison, he'd be the same kind of man that male incels call Chad YET women have the same exact complaints about Wade as male incels have about Chads.

I thought women though incels were disgusting? I thought women refused to agree with incels on any aspect of their world view YET here these bitches are, seething just like male incels do about one man getting the attention of over 4000 women.

Not to mention, EVERY man is capable of being Wade. In fact, there are plenty of men living free right now that just haven't gotten caught. Yet here women are, angry at the one guy that got caught. I'm starting to think these bitches just wanted him all to themselves.
>>
That breakdancing stuff in the olympics was funny, didn't know the japanese dominated the scene.
>>
>>78447620
>zoomer finds out people disagree with each other
>>
When was the last time you had sex?

>t. male
>>
>>78447160
>>78447067
>>78446982
I could make you feel pretty.
>>
>>78446982
this is a surefire way to entrench yourself in resentment forever
>>
File: 1696635222373223.png (422 KB, 600x384)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
Masc will be here any minute, there's already a breast envy thread up in the catalog.
>>
vagina privilege
>>
>>78432251
Why does this thread still here?
>>
>>78448256
It's a decent side gig
>>
>>78446982
What's her dressing style? What color was she wearing?
>>
>>78448256
Why are you posting in it?
>>
File: 1720766647437498.gif (2.97 MB, 300x219)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB GIF
moid chan explaining her struggles to me
>>
>>78448600
mchan just wants a moid to cuddle with
>>
>>78448612
It is what she actually needs.
>>
>>78448734
If only moids could act right she would have someone deserving of her
>>
>>78449045
Yeah, she's such a special person, there's just no man on earth deserving of her presence. Get fucking real, being mentally ill and a professional victim doesn't give you a moral high ground.
>>
>>78449151
>mentally ill and a professional victim
>moral high ground
Coming from the king of hypocrisy. Don't you get tired of your own irony?
>>
>>78449151
Acting right is not a fucking medal, idiot, basic decency is something M surpassed long ago, she deserves someone as supportive and kind as she is.
>>
>>78449355
>>78449375
Why do you assume that most people don't act right and aren't capable of showing basic decency? Does basic decency involve spamming this board for an entire year with threads saying how much you want them all to die?
>>
>>78449459
>taking those threads serious
4chan: serious business. Irony coming from the pooner that spams gore and rape images.
>>
>>78449467
>serious business
More serious than whatever bullshit you coughed up to justify it. You want to know something? I think most robots on this board are just better people than you on average.
>>
>>78449480
>I think most robots on this board are just better people than you on average.
Pfffftttttttttt.
>>
>>78449541
>Pfffftttttttttt.
What, being confronted with a bitter truth made your muscles tense up and squeeze out a queef?
>>
>>78449569
>bitter truth
More like outright lie. But then again, I don't expect much from the pooner that posted a thread on /r9k/ celebrating the death of someone many hours ago.
>>
>>78449577
Who is dead?
>>
>>78449577
I don't even know what the hell you're talking about right now, but I'm convinced that you're clinically insane. What the fuck was I celebrating? I haven't even made any threads about any dead people or anything related to them.
>>
>>78449569
>>78449577
such an exciting internet argument wow wow
really hope one of you wins it
>>
>>78449614
>>78449619
Oh boy, here comes the pooner's signature samefagging without a short time. How many laptops and ISPs are you using now?
>>
>>78449607
Susan Wojcicki. I didn't like her and what she did to youtube. However, the pooner is celebrating her death while arguing he has the moral high ground: >>78447931

https://www.reuters.com/business/former-youtube-ceo-susan-wojcicki-has-died-google-ceo-says-2024-08-10/
>>
>>78449624
I'm out of here, you're certified. It's no wonder that you're delusional about your own morality if you can't even type a coherent sentence.
>>
>>78449644
The hypocrite is ragequitting. How cute!
>>
>>78449639
I don't even know why anybody would know her. Let alone make a thread about it.

>>78449614
>you're clinically insane
Correct, but so are you.
>>
>>78449639
This is literally the first time I'm seeing that thread. I don't even know who susan wojak or whoever the fuck was.
>>
>>78449668
I thought you were ragequitting? Addicted to being called out for the hypocrite you are?
>>
>>78449672
No, I just don't like being falsely accused. I didn't make that thread and I don't know why you would even believe that I did.
>>
>>78449672
>>78449713
stop spamming, fucking retards
>>
>>78449713
You don't like being falsely accused yet that is the first thing you did. Yet more hypocrisy from the pooner that said he was leaving but couldn't.
>>
>>78449758
What pooner you fucking lunatic? What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>78449763
You said you were out of here. More lies yet again. Nothing but hypocrisy and lies. As typical.
>>
>>78449774
You kinda made me stay with this unhinged batshit drivel, I just had to see where it goes. This is straight off the walls of some psych ward toilet. Anyway, I get the gist of it now and I understand why you people are the way you are. From now on, I'm blaming the healthcare system.
>>
>>78449818
You can just admit that you don't like being proven the liar and hypocrite that you are.
>>
>>78449842
this isn't masc, you midwit
>>
>>78449842
Since when do accusations count as proof? You're just throwing shit at me to see what sticks
>>
>>78449859
You must be a real fucking newfag if you don't know that this is what OP1 qlways does.
>>
>>78449859
You literally falsely accused someone of something then had the gall to say you hated being falsely accused.
>>
babymaking sex with Op1.
>>
>>78449867
Well forgive me for not regularly visiting this mental hospital, it's been a few months but they weren't this fucking crazy back then
>>
>>78449639
Wcjikideeki was a nepotism hire and did a shit job with the company. It's not only corporatized ass: it still isn't even turning a profit.
>>
Aesthetics and hobby community, comfy revival. effortposters only, obvious trolls or spammers will get banned!!!!!
.gg/rpkn3ch2
>>
>>78450310
were the exclamation points really that necessary?
>>
>>78450317
It's very important, so the spammer needs to add as many as needed.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>78447528
There is no way this is coincidental anon. Every time we go out somewhere it's like this. I make it a note that if some place requires service like guided tours, to try and bring her along because we are always treated fantastically.
3 decades on this planet and I genuinely did not know pretty girls just get special treatment from total random people.

>>78448275
Basically cute low-key goth, nothing overly sexy or revealing, not incredibly intricate. A lot of it is just facial structure I think. It's a common style I see around here but most people look homeless whereas she pulls it off.
>>
i met a guy recently
it feels surreal
i saw him at a store with a friend, chatted, went again in hopes of asking for his contact, chickened out... and then he asked me instead!
he's so perfect to me from what i've gotten to know so far that it's scary.
i'm a little afraid of how well it's been going, we've only chatted for a little but we're exchanging letter lengthed DMs and he's so sweet and kind.
the thing is he's so... normal. which isn't a bad thing at all, i'm just so scared of fumbling this or him realizing how unwell i am. (i'm here after all)
we both clearly like each other, i just have no idea how to navigate this when my only relationship experience is from 1 really shitty bf and 1 e-bf.
at my age of mid-20s i'm way to stunted to be a catch.
>>
>>78450956
Don't worry you're normal too. Everyone here is.
The only people that I wouldn't consider normal here are a couple that have said they have a serious illness (actual illness, not "mental" illness) to the point day to day life is a struggle to them sadly.

Being here means nothing and you're doing great.
>>
File: 1720825282586896.png (720 KB, 640x426)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>>78450956
You got this nonnie, just don't overthink it. Good luck
>>
File: scara the vampire.png (554 KB, 916x2048)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
i decided to draw Scara as a vampire, and all i could think of was Dracula Flow X'D
i think it's the sunglasses
>>
Today I'm studying algebra and practicing piano.
I'm so ready to stop being stupid.
>>
>>78451251
i've been practicing fretless bass a bunch this week
>>
>>78451244
Think that was actually scara drawing tomo
Vampires with guns is funny
>>
>>78451251
>so ready to stop being stupid
doubt.
>>
File: 1715622221634984.jpg (106 KB, 540x603)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Cream pieing Olga
>>
File: tfw.jpg (6 KB, 208x249)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>78450956
kys Chad chaser.
>>
>>78450956
You're probably more normal than you think. Good luck; you got this.
>>
File: 1723297349675249.jpg (1.82 MB, 1290x1711)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
Would foids eat the meat cube?
>>
all i'm asking is to have 5 kids with every single tripfem.
is that too much?
>>
>>78451968
Yeah, you aren't paying all that child support
>>
File: 1711774141896141.png (547 KB, 613x531)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>78451861
I was about to make a joke about squeezing op1 and by extension the russian government to pay for all the aforementioned kids, but of course some shit for brain NAFO tranny had to show up and knock the wind right out of it with some low IQ spam post.
>>
>>78452029
I can read your thoughts :)
I am glad to interrupt your simping but I'm no tranny.
>>
File: 1698304319411654.png (2.09 MB, 998x1000)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>78452076
I don't think you can read anything, you should start with picrel you dumb faggot
>>
>>78446296
Highkey W for jews
>>
>>78452188
Feminism isn't actually a jewish invention though
>>
>>78446296
Fuck off, moids.
>>
>>78452201
No shit mf
>>
File: 1710488106977469.png (295 KB, 510x737)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>78452209
poor jews always getting the blame for the sins of white women
>>
>>78452141
I think you are schizophrenic.
>>
File: 1721406372110766.jpg (221 KB, 848x1199)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
Are the girls here like pic related?
>>
>>78452188
No wonder the smartest people in the world impulsed the smartest ideology. Feminism is the future
>>
File: myluv.png (238 KB, 274x369)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
Bros, how do we save that Japanese hikki that gone viral
>>
>>78452311
is that Op1? I bet it's Op1.
>>
>>78452256
what? sad with messy hair?
>>
>>78452844
you just described me tonight
>>
>>78432251
Nonas I've been in these threads for months. None of you chose to date me. No matter how many times I said hello or posted cute pictures of birds, cats, and other cuddley animals. It's time for me to leave and go find a gf somewhere else. Good luck with everything. Goodbye especially to my 5 favorite nonas. I will miss you so much.
>>
How do you do fellow women, are you looking forward to the new TCOAAL update?
>>
File: b57-4108279215.jpg (42 KB, 618x597)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>be me
>ex broke up with me
>my heart literally hurts every day since
>think i'm gonna die soon
>hospital doesn't know what's up and think that nothing's wrong
>mfw i'm probably going to die soon from literal heartbreak
>>
>>78453057
Didn't you just bang some other guy?
>>
>>78453057
*sigh* .....yeah....
>>
File: 1718508582811717.png (702 KB, 714x619)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>78453057
take this cat to feel better
>>
>>78453147
.. thank you.. the cat is really cute ;~;
>>
File: 1699375436369523.webm (1.58 MB, 460x574)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB WEBM
>>78453198
how about this absolute comfer?
>>
my ex is a huge lolcow
I need the earth to swallow me
never give an incel a chance
gross
>>
>>78453258
this is so cute, i wanna cuddle them all
i'm crying now ;~;
>>
File: 1714181108437348.webm (703 KB, 1080x720)
703 KB
703 KB WEBM
>>78453288
we should all take comfy lessons from cats
>>
>>78453322
we should
i love the little otter plush, i like otters
>>
File: 1714431115729945.webm (211 KB, 640x640)
211 KB
211 KB WEBM
>>78453360
>i like otters
You do, huh?
>>
>>78453376
aaaawwww, with it's little hand!!!!!
such a cute little one!
>>
>>78453057
You're not dying, relax
>>
File: 1707461641502211.webm (2.12 MB, 680x856)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB WEBM
>>78453391
>with it's little hand
>>
>>78453057
Why are all the femanons here such normies?
Where are the actual outsider girls?
>>
>>78453392
it feels like it
i slit my wrists in the bathtub a month before the lockdowns happened, i passed out but i woke up and was taken to the hospital
ever since then, i just feel like i've been on borrowed time
>jobless
>loveless
>bad social skills
>only 1 proper irl friend now, but she's too busy to do friend stuff with
>trauma i don't want to dig up in order to deal with it
>infertile, but i want kids, but i fear that adopting might mean that i won't be as good a mother
>i just want to curl up into a ball and cry to death

>>78453398
this is the most adorable thing i've seen any mustelid do

>>78453448
read above
>>
File: 1702772486553875.webm (1.85 MB, 1280x720)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
>>78453472
just stop cutting yourself and all that shit mkay? please?
>>
>>78453472
>read above
What about it?
>all that shit and still had a bf and a normal social life.
kys, actually slit your wrists again you pathetic normaldyke.
>>
>>78453496
i don't really cut myself, not in a long time at least

aaaaaaaaawwwwww he's playing with the pebble!
>>
File: 1718644689696196.jpg (91 KB, 640x638)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>78453511
That was not appropriate. Apologize to the lady.
>>
File: 1712585146727137.jpg (22 KB, 564x565)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>78453516
I ain't apologizing for shit.
Everything I say is the truth
You look like this dumbass
>>
File: Spoiler Image (44 KB, 640x544)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>78453540
And you look like this, king.
>>
>>78453516
very sweet of you, but it's fine.. i'm posting this to 4chan.. i know what i'm in for
i can handle it ;~;

>>78453540
this kitten is so cute
i wanna hold it close to me and look after it
>>
>>78453569
You fembots would be better off making a discord and some method of verifying you're not a larping incel. That way you could actually talk about sensitive topics without these bipolar guys pushing you away only to cry when you all stop posting as often.
>>
File: 1698667904786325.jpg (35 KB, 750x745)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78453569
Anyway, just try to mellow out. These episodes pass eventually.
>>
File: 1704824947669701.jpg (51 KB, 896x853)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>78453569
>this kitten is so cute
He will slice you wrists open again if you touch him.
>>
>>78453602
maybe

>>78453611
i know they pass, it just hurts, it all hurts, my chest hurts so much

>>78453618
i don't care, i'd still protecc the cute lil' thing from harm
>>
File: 1706916926078802.jpg (226 KB, 615x708)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>78453639
>i don't care
hahaha, bleed to death you little whore!
>>
>>78452256
>picrel
You want an attractive normie woman larping as a depressed femcel
>>
File: 1712568686836219.png (607 KB, 540x720)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>78453639
>it just hurts, it all hurts, my chest hurts so much
Sounds like you need one of these to work it
>>
>>78453659
i tried that already, but the wounds sealed up when i passed out
i could barely stay awake and i needed to be wheelchaired around the hospital

i think fate doesn't want me to die from bleeding out for some reason
>>
>>78453667
oooh, she's got a curious look in her eye!
>>
File: 1714478618923539.png (202 KB, 310x310)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Looks like some rude nigger started posting cats too so I'm out. Be well, Olga
>>
File: 1699566359623021.jpg (454 KB, 1290x943)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>78453680
You should find an aggressive looking stray and put your wrist to it's face. Bonus points if it's nails are dirty. That will give you an infection and increase you chances of dying if you can avoid a hospital.
>>
>>78453472
>i fear that adopting might mean that i won't be as good a mother
How so? Nobody knows how to be a good mother, if anything adopting speaks higher of you.
>>
>>78453660
Nobody who is depressed looks attractive.
>>
>>78453716
Thats why I said larping
>>
>>78453696
goodnight, anonymous cat-poster, thanks for trying to cheer me up :')

>>78453701
wouldn't work, i'm too good with cats, i can understand their social cues better than humans for some ungodly reason

>>78453706
idk.. maybe... i'm afraid i might be too distant
i wanna think that if my child was in danger that i would throw myself into the fray to help them, but would i have that instinct? i don't know and it terrifies me
as much as i love my mom, and as much as she's really grown as a person, she couldn't always take care of me so i was neglected and ended up getting hurt because of it
i'd just hate myself if i inadvertently ended up not being able to put my all into it
>>
>>78453729
That's not larping.
>>
>>78453773
Mf someone that is pretending to be depressed will obviously look more attractive than someone that is actually depressed
>>
>>78453759
>i would throw myself into the fray to help them, but would i have that instinct?
Based on the cat comments, yes, easily.
Maybe is wishful thinking but you might be understimating the sense of purpose it would give you, and from what you just said it is clear you would go to great lengths to not make the mistakes your mother made
>>
>>78447243
I was 4. I don't think I knew what a thong was.
>>
>>78453789
Not at all, a depressed person might cope doing skincare and makeup and all that stuff that makes you think of someone as attractive.

It's just your unconscious bias talking of ugly = bad
>>
>>78453796
>based on the cat comments
you think so? based on the cat comments? really?
huh... ._.

>you might be underestimating the sense of purpose it would give you...
thanks for saying this, i'll keep these points in mind :')
>>
How many of you are troons pretending?
>>
>>78453876
i made a strawpoll the other day, and there were 9 women, 10 men, and one MtF troon, supposedly
>>
File: 1563045817851.jpg (858 KB, 1580x889)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>78453759
I've got a cat that gave me bartonella, wanna borrow her?
>>
>>78453892
That doesn't really say anything. Troons say they're women regardless of the fact that they're men. I would say there's 5 women max and that's being generous.
>>
>>78453899
no thanks...

>>78453905
hence why i said "supposedly"
>>
File: 7j1vx928vxf51.jpg (508 KB, 3464x3464)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>78453905
you cant discount nonas going the other direction who have started identifying male but still post here
my psychology course classes are roughly 80% biofem but only 60% identifying female with 10% troons and 30% trans men

also nonas who put male into the poll to "troll" but really they wish they were born male, I pulled that shit before I transitioned
I'd guess you get about 4 troons saying they're female and about 4 nonas saying they're male crossing over in those polls so it ends up being accurate anyway, picrel
>>
>>78454165
Accurate, I larp as a guy on 4chan sometimes. Hell, one of my friends from highschool pooned out. Last I heard, he's doing alright, but he had to crawl through a lot of shitty life experiences to be where he's at now.
>my psychology course classes are roughly 80% biofem but only 60% identifying female with 10% troons and 30% trans men
Holy shit, are you serious? wow
>I pulled that shit before I transitioned
Fair ig, good for you, finding yourself I mean.
>picrel
Fuuuck I'm a huge sucker for Umbrella Academy, nice to see another enjoyer ^
>>
>>78453905
>>78454291

desu I kinda miss the days women would just larp as men on the internet. Things seemed simpler back then.

Except voice chat on vidya. I would always get kicked/banned because they thought I was underage.
>>
>>78454291
>sometimes
Other than this thread, I do larp as a guy.
>>
>>78454338
>I would always get kicked/banned because they thought I was underage.
You just brought back a few memories. Fuck I miss so many friends.
>>
>>78453905
You're wrong, troons love creating threads just for themselves. They don't have a general like r9gay for a reason, their desire to attentionwhore means the thread has to be just for OP
>>
>>78454357
I used to be the 'cool kid' in TF2 because the server I hung out in thought I was like 8 and figured I was just really fucking smart for an 8 year old.

Don't talk to ANY of my steam friends anymore. Do you still have any vidya friends you keep in touch with?
>>
>>78454165
There are 10 or so biofem regulars here and none of them have mental illness of identifying as something else, I would say the poll is fairly accurate.

The troon might be that dude who stuck for a bit when another nona was talking about a friend that wanted to troon out
>>
>>78454338
>I would always get kicked/banned because they thought I was underage.
I know how that is.
>>
>>78454370
Only a few, life changes, my interests changed, theirs did too. Social groups drifted apart as we all got older. Now I'm only in regular contact with about 10 people online.
>>
>>78454338
Never saw that desu, not on forums, not on online games that no longer exist either.
Saw men pretending to be women a lot though
>>
>>78454407
well, it was either that or I was the only women on the internet 10 years ago.
I think the whole point though is you wouldn't know they were pretending to be a guy.

I've caught guys pretending to be women through them being way over the fucking top. But they were usually seeking attention, so it's a fine line to play.
>>
>page 9
Nonas, where is the new bread?
>>
Ideas for next thread
Online vidya
Clowns
Leaving things to do until its too late
>>
>>78454291
>>78454338
>>78454356
>>78454357
/biofem/ such an accurate title because none of you nonas are cis fem

>>78454387
the mental illness caused by trying to fit in with women always hurt me more than looking like a freak does, but to each their own
>>
>>78454709
Many people are friendless these days, that's not being mentally ill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.