[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TbGCq-JoHsMDIwAZ.jpg (22 KB, 476x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I would genuinely kill my own parents and my own dog if it meant I could be attractive. Even if it was just for one weekend. This is not a joke.
>>
>>78563741
But without people like you, we attractive people would not be considered so. So thank you for your part OP.
>>
>>78563741
>I would genuinely
you need immediate psychiatric evaluation
>>
have you thought about putting in some fucking effort into your life?
>>
>>78563768
Why would you put in effort for something that literally cannot be fixed?
>>78563767
>NOOOOOO DONT USE WORDS I DONT LIKE
>>
>>78563741
Is being ugly really that bad?
>>
>>78563741
With the trend of girls gushing over murderers on social media, your wish is just a few steps away :)
>>
>>78563795
It is, with no hyperbole, the worst thing you could ever inflict on someone. Knowing that everyone is laughing at you, knowing that you have no power over anyone, knowing that nobody will ever take you seriously is fucking demoralizing.
>>
>>78563741
I guess it's alright if your parents are shit and you never cared about your dog.

I couldn't fathom that though, not even for a bit. They are all I have and without them I'm nothing. If they were to die I will join them in haste.
>>
>>78563741
Someone with the spongebob voicebank make a video of spongebob saying this shit
>>
>>78564058
I love my dog. I love my dog more than anything. You know what I'd like more than a dog though? The basic affirmation and appreciation that everyone around me gets. You know, the affirmation you need to be a functional person?
>>
>>78563741
You would do literally anything except lift weights, wouldnt you faggot
>>
File: SPONGEBOB UGLYPILL.jpg (40 KB, 320x314)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>78563816
>Patrick, am I ugly?
>>
>>78564603
Being buff doesn't fix being ugly and short, my dude.
>>
>>78563741
Thats pretty pathetic, anon. Maybe just kys instead.
>>
>>78564715
>being buff doesnt fix-
Yea it does faggot. It fixes literally everything you are bitching about
>>
>>78563741
this is why you are ugly
>>78564633
kek
>>
>>78563741
>Incels unironically make posts like this and then maintain the problem is their looks, not their personality, it do be like that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.