[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>bro it's good you did all that but you don't get anything in return, you see, that gypsy girl you like is chad only
>but, it's good, you shouldn't expect anything in return, just help normies because..
>no, you don't actually need decency
>>
>>78586575
I still can't believe I laughed at Quasimodo as a kid. That intro phrase about ugliness also made me instinctively think that ugly people are ugly on the inside too, thus beginning my bullying phase in spite of me being ugly AND fat.
I'm such a low IQ retard, kek. Though I still don't regret that gay kid despite being bisexual myself.
>>
>>78586965
>regret [bullying] that gay kid
Oh, and neither the tr.ansvestite ones as of today.
>>
>>78586575
The Rotterdamme burned down, now Quasimodo has nowhere left to go.

FUCK
>>
>>78586575
You would refuse to take a woman looking like this seriously too.
>but I was nice to you why your dick not hard
>>
>>78586575
The real story is even funnier because Captain Phoebus is a sociopathic Chad who only fucks Esmeralda. Even though she's kind and compassionate she's still absolutely in love and begs for marriage with him. It goes to show that even if a women is kind it doesn't mean she's any less hypergamous
>>
>>78586965
That's how it works
Ugly people are ugly inside
Rich people are nice kind and smart
It's how racism works too
It's an indoctrination
>>
>>78586575
Quasimodo could see a bitch that looked like him and he'd probably still be repulsed. Then he'd go back to lusting after the hot gypsy who's out of his league.
>>
>>78587061
Havent seen the movie yet but that gif looks brutal
>>
>>78586575
I sincerely for some reason thought nothing about seeing this movie as a kid, but yeah it's extremely blackpilling from a more adult standpoint as to where you wonder why Disney even bothered to make it. Like what was the point?
>>
>>78586575
You know, Quasimodo predicted all this
>>
It's enough of a tragedy to make one poke out their eye at an apparel store.
>>
File: QuasiIncel.jpg (179 KB, 900x1076)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>78586575
As an incel you should stay quiet and be happy for the girl you like finding a good man to be with. Stop being creepy.
>>
>>78587061
kek I see similarities with some IRL women I know. By all means they are saints when it comes to being kind to everyone, even ugly and deformed men, but at the end of the day she still would reject anyone that wasn't a physical specimen of a stud.
I think some people were taught to be disgustingly sweet just to save face
>>
This movie is a litmus test for your character. If you really feel this way then you deserve to die alone.
>>
>>78589790
>die for me incel (you must), no I won't reciprocate in any way
>>
>>78590183
>>78589790
Be happy I got to fuck chad also
>>
>>78586575
Gypsies are actually fucking evil
>>
>>78587040
I wouldn't let her be nice to me because I don't want to lead her on. But vile normies have no problem with taking advantage of others.
Also if she were to save my life I would at least pity fuck her a few times, that's the least I can do
>>
>>78590290
>I wouldn't want to lead her on
>but I would pity fuck her
Ultimate brainlet
>>
>>78590391
I wouldnt be led on if the sich said "k nigga I let u hit once"
>>
>>78586575
>reee, foids should be forced to date their looksmatches!
>stacy ends up with chad instead of manlet
>reee, this is blackpill!
picrel is quasimodo's looksmatch
>>
Doesn't Quasimodo get a blind qt in the sequel?
>>
>>78589337
>>78589790
This movie is a litmus test about benevolent sexism and female hypergamy, the two bedrocks of the woman's relationship with men. Women will happily cheer Quasimodo's benevolent sexism - ie all the things he does for her - and insists it's her right. But they will also say she is right to not care or reciprocate in any way.
>>
File: rthwsr4thw435hw43h5.png (329 KB, 365x569)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>78589142

Didn't I tell you you never had the makings of a varsity athlete?
>>
>>78586575

I didn't know The Hunchback of Notre Dame was so blackpilled. I'm gonna watch it now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.